+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

This is part of an article from realitytvsoup. I have edited and chopped it.
    Ms. United States Lauren Wanger is rumored to be one of the Bachelorettes on the 13th season of the Bachelor. According to a co-worker, she left work as a middle school teacher, in Boca Raton, FL on October 11. She did not return until the middle of November. Lauren traveled internationally while she was on leave from work. Since the show probably ended before Thanksgiving, which might make her one of the final bachelorettes.

Lauren is 27 years old and most likely celebrated her birthday on the show. Her birthday is October 15. She has a myspace page titled Lauren Danielle Music, which features her recorded songs. She has won awards for songwriting and was a professional model in New York. She went to Rutgers University and has a masters degree from Long Island University. She won the title of Ms Florida in 2007 and won the national title in last August. Lauren is also a published author.
    She is not the only pageant winner on the show. Nikki Kappe, is also rumored to be a contestant as well and was a former Miss Illinois.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

What pageant is "Ms United States" affilated with?

It's not Miss USA (which goes to Miss Universe) or Miss America (the premiere pageant with execellent scholarships).

I've never heard of Ms United States. Is it even televised???

(Though, thanks Jelle, for all your info.)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3248958;
    Because ABC told her to ... and it was a free trip. I don't know why they didn't ask me
    This reeks of Andrew's appearance on Jen's Bachelorette show. No way did I figure that he or she went to ABC and cooked that one up. That one had ABC written all over it, and I believe that we have the same principle involved here. While supposededly the recent ex is brought back to give "advice", what actually happens is we get some awkward tension and drama.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

re: realitytvsoup

had a picture of Nikki Kappke also, but it was very unflattering, I believe she was Miss Illinois and comes from Chicago.

Miss International Pageant Contestant Details

Here is a link to some flattering pictures.

Sorry - wrong thread
    Last edited by jelle; 12-11-2008 at 01:11 AM.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3249032;
    This is part of an article from realitytvsoup. I have edited and chopped it.

Didn't the show start filming the first night close to October 15th? If so, could she be the girl with the birthday on meet and greet night?

This Lauren Wanger, if she is indeed on the show, could be the birthday gril who believes she is a lock for the FIR...?
    Forever a Word Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3248521;
    Abracabera! Our Leading Man is In Love! Forever!
    Was there ever any doubt? Jason was ready to fall in love with the letter carrier on TB'ette. I'll be hugely surprised if he doesn't fall pretty much for each and every girl there, even those heading home the first night.

Sheesh. I think he's into the fantasy so deep that kicking any one of them to the curb is going to kill him.

Let's hope we just don't get a scene like P'Lo's lone tear running down his cheek...ugh. That scene still lives on in my nightmares.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3249184;
    Was there ever any doubt? Jason was ready to fall in love with the letter carrier on TB'ette. I'll be hugely surprised if he doesn't fall pretty much for each and every girl there, even those heading home the first night.

Sheesh. I think he's into the fantasy so deep that kicking any one of them to the curb is going to kill him.

Let's hope we just don't get a scene like P'Lo's lone tear running down his cheek...ugh. That scene still lives on in my nightmares.

And the winner of today's meatball hero is (drum roll please) Sweetpea!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

so, i'm looking through the People magazine article with Jason and they must have asked him if he had any "desire to see if Pappas might want to reconsider The One that Got Away...he said 'After what happened to me the first time, does anyone really think I'd do that?... It's all worth it' he said 'I just keep smiling'.

GO JASON! I am so glad that he's over that!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I just really don't like this guy. He's ditching on his too young son, again to persue his selfish pleasures. I hate that he's about to drag some more strange women through this child's life. Enough already! I am so not impressed with him. Anyone with any sense would not want to be with a man with his poor and self-centered judgment.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread