+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 56 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;3735878;
    I agree and can't she ever take a picture without making some sort of face.
    Why blame her - she didn't take the picture!!!

Reacting to something is my guess - but I sure don't see a camera in her hand.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sunchaserr;3735760;
    excellent post. and i could not agree more.
    Thanks, sunchaserr -- it is nice to have one's thoughts appreciated.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by maggiemays0;3735773;
    .....................Compared to the Neil Lane ring that Jason selected for Melissa (or whoever he may have intended to give it to) --- in my opinion, any ring would be a better choice and nicer looking.

Yo, maggiemays0 - my first opportunity to answer one of your posts here.
    I agree with the above. I also agree either of those two rings is far more tasteful than the ring Ed gave Jillian. I have worked for an appraiser and I have seen many beautiful pieces of jewelry, and some ugly ones. I still go for the theory that simplicity is beautiful when it comes to diamonds. But I'll take any diamonds I'm given!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3735906;
    ITA! Maybe she just came from a gardening segment on GMA?!?
    Libby -- doubtful but it is a cute reply.

Along for the ride PotstickersRgud's Avatar

Okay, I know this is going to sound bad. So let me soften it by saying, on any given day some one could take a picture of me, stick black tape over my eyes and write in big fat letters under the picture "DON'T!" Melissa has a great figure.

So here goes, I now know what she was wearing when she got the tattoo on the small of her back! She's obviously at an event. Couldn't she have put one of her boyfriends button down shirts on? Those shorts look like there are two teeth on the zipper!
    Sorry, I just had to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by PotstickersRgud;3736199;
    Okay, I know this is going to sound bad. So let me soften it by saying, on any given day some one could take a picture of me, stick black tape over my eyes and write in big fat letters under the picture "DON'T!" Melissa has a great figure.

So here goes, I now know what she was wearing when she got the tattoo on the small of her back! She's obviously at an event. Couldn't she have put one of her boyfriends button down shirts on? Those shorts look like there are two teeth on the zipper!
    Sorry, I just had to say it.

That photo of Melissa was taken in Vegas where she was hosting some event that involved a pool party. There are a bunch of photos of her alone and of her and Tye at the event.

She hosted another event in Vegas recently and there was a photo of her and Warren Sapp (NFL and former F2 on DWTS) striking a dancing pose. He is a really big guy.

Along for the ride PotstickersRgud's Avatar

I know. I just think it looks a little tacky. She should have borrowed his shirt.

I don't know if Bob Sapp is Warren's brother, but I met Bob Sapp at the dog park by my house. He was in the second making of The Longest Yard. I'm a lot taller than Melissa and not as petite and he made me look like a grade school kid. I shook hands with him and mine got enveloped by his. He had the cutest Belgian Shepard puppy and one of those singing dogs. Very cool.

FORT Fogey

[QUOTE=ryansmommy;3735774;]Umm ... I don't even know or have feelings for Ian, but I would probably accept a dried out rubber band from that man! :-)

Me, too!! He is a really sexy guy.

Thanks to all who are posting pics

Love Molly's ring much better - very elegant and classy like her, Melissa's ring, IMO, is just like her, over the top. And, I agree, she really needs a manicure... she didn't get caught out shopping, she's at a function with camera's, for goodness sake!!
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3735926;
    Why blame her - she didn't take the picture!!!

Reacting to something is my guess - but I sure don't see a camera in her hand.
    The point made isn't who took the picture. It's more like why THAT picture when a photographer takes shot after shot before one is ever selected.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

+ Reply to Thread