+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 56 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3735758;
    So long as the rings represent true feelings, love and trust, it makes no difference. Each woman, I am sure, is thrilled beyond words with the symbol of love she has been given.

Recall what Meredith Phillips said.....she didn't care if Ian gave her a cigar band so long as he loved her.....or something like that.

Just my opinion. My mom only had a plain gold band, and if you would have asked her, she would have told you it was worth the entire world to her.
    excellent post. and i could not agree more.

FORT Newbie

I think that we may have to agree to disagree on this one.
    I do know something (quite a bit) about jewelry but I will not say that I am an expert.

I think that the angle of the picture and position of the ring on Melissa's hand may be distorting the shape of the center stone.

However, the thin band on Molly's ring is not in proportion to the center stone and diamonds that surround it. The ring looks top heavy and the band is too thin for the ring. You also cannot tell how deep the center stone is or how high the mounting is -- in the picture and we don't know what the actual size of the center stone is -- the mounting for the center stone and surrounding diamonds may determine the how high off the hand it is.

Since we all have different tastes and likes/dislikes, some of us may like one, both or neither or the rings.

Compared to the Neil Lane ring that Jason selected for Melissa (or whoever he may have intended to give it to) --- in my opinion, any ring would be a better choice and nicer looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;3735758;
    So long as the rings represent true feelings, love and trust, it makes no difference. Each woman, I am sure, is thrilled beyond words with the symbol of love she has been given.

Recall what Meredith Phillips said.....she didn't care if Ian gave her a cigar band so long as he loved her.....or something like that.

Just my opinion. My mom only had a plain gold band, and if you would have asked her, she would have told you it was worth the entire world to her.
    Umm ... I don't even know or have feelings for Ian, but I would probably accept a dried out rubber band from that man! :-)

Just couldn't resist ...

You are right ... my hope is for people be happy for both couples ... what is done is done, and everyone better for it, you know?

Along for the ride PotstickersRgud's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maggiemays0;3735719;
    The jeweler is already discussing it on the internet and in a soon to be published local magazine (Nov-Dec issue).

Molly's ring is smaller but nearly identical to the engagement ring that Tye bought for Melissa. The band/shoulder on Melissa's ring is wider, has more diamonds and is in proportion to the center stone and surrounding diamond crown.
    All I can say again is that you can see Molly's ring in the dark. I don't know who's is bigger, I don't see any reason to pick them apart.
    I hope all of them are happy and looking forward to their wedding days and not petty stuff like who has the better dress, ring or event (wedding).

PS Doesn't anyone like yellow gold anymore? I still do.
    Last edited by PotstickersRgud; 10-25-2009 at 06:27 PM.

Melissa seriously needs a manicure if she is going to show off her engagement ring,,,ugly nails and surrounds.

Along for the ride PotstickersRgud's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;3735828;
    Melissa seriously needs a manicure if she is going to show off her engagement ring,,,ugly nails and surrounds.
    I was going to say the same thing, but after my little above speech I didn't want to pick.
    I'm glad some one else was thinking the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by PotstickersRgud;3735838;
    I was going to say the same thing, but after my little above speech I didn't want to pick.
    I'm glad some one else was thinking the same thing.
    I thought the same thing but was trying to be nice.

Ha! I was thinking the same. (meow!)
    Not very attractive manicure, nails or hands.
    But--it's the heart that counts.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

I agree and can't she ever take a picture without making some sort of face.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3735846;
    I thought the same thing but was trying to be nice.
    ITA! Maybe she just came from a gardening segment on GMA?!?

+ Reply to Thread