+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 56 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

Quote Originally Posted by tukwilatwin;3733884;
    Are you sure? Maybe it's the cynic in me, but I'm wondering if this is for another television show. We know Jason's doesn't have much money, but he bought an expensive ring and an expensive trip to New Zealand. The money had to come from somewhere.
    He didn't pay for the trip to NZ ... I believe he and Molly hosted the singles event on behalf of some grouping of NZ tourism interest. I assume both he and Molly were paid some reasonable stipend to host the event.

People continue to comment that Jason has no money and not working, but why should that be assumed true? Has this come from a legitimate source?

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3733850;
    Nice ring......he done good.
    Yup, that ring is gorgeous!!!

I am so happy for them, I knew they'd make it...at least this far

I also was wondering about that whole Byron and Mary setting a date comment....
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;3733864;
    What does it say in the contract? Isn't there something in there that if a couple from the show gets married within a specified period of time, ABC has the right to televise it? Was it is a year?
    Seems like it was for 2 years???? I remember thinking at the time that ABC was really covering their bases and trying to get off cheap, they don't want to have to pay another million dollars to televise a wedding like Trista & Ryan's. Think Jason and Molly might purposely postpone their wedding till the contract expires to have a shot at getting ABC to pay them for television rights? Then Jason will be able to stay out of the work force even longer.....

FORT Fogey

Are you sure? Maybe it's the cynic in me, but I'm wondering if this is for another television show. We know Jason's doesn't have much money, but he bought an expensive ring and an expensive trip to New Zealand. The money had to come from somewhere.
    That ring looks really familiar -- either than one or one very very similar has been one of the options in the last two or three seasons. I remember discussing it last season. Maybe it's just a really popular ring style these days.

ETA: Somebody please buy that boy some razors! He doesn't pull off the scruffy look very well.
    Last edited by Alexxxx; 10-22-2009 at 06:44 PM.

I am curious to know how and why you think that Jason doesn't have much money?!? Isn't there a good chance that he is working - and just hasn't gone public about it?! He and Molly have pretty much shut the world out regarding any personal info - which is the way it should be - it is no-one's business but theirs.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Frak;3733847;
    The ring is gorgeous! Thank you for posting. I really like the two of them together, and I am liking her hair darker like it is.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3734027;
    I am curious to know how and why you think that Jason doesn't have much money?!? Isn't there a good chance that he is working - and just hasn't gone public about it?! He and Molly have pretty much shut the world out regarding any personal info - which is the way it should be - it is no-one's business but theirs.
    Shutting the world out regarding their personal info.... except for developing online support for single parents, and when they move their residence, and go on vacation, and get engaged, etc.... (Sorry just couldn't resist!)

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3734070;
    Shutting the world out regarding their personal info.... except for developing online support for single parents, and when they move their residence, and go on vacation, and get engaged, etc.... (Sorry just couldn't resist!)
    Some things are difficult to avoid - or not in their control - not all info about them is self promoted - seeing as they both appeared on a tv show - but much/all personal stuff is their business and only theirs - thus shutting the world out.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Along for the ride PotstickersRgud's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;3733864;
    What does it say in the contract? Isn't there something in there that if a couple from the show gets married within a specified period of time, ABC has the right to televise it? Was it is a year?
    I think that only applied to the engagement to Melissa. But I'm not positive about that.
    I do know they went sky diving yesterday, a 15.000 foot jump! Yikes!
    I can't wait to see the ring. Very soon!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3734032;
    The ring is gorgeous! Thank you for posting. I really like the two of them together, and I am liking her hair darker like it is.

Somewhere we have seen that ring before.....

+ Reply to Thread