+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 56 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

Quote Originally Posted by PotstickersRgud;3733120;
    I'm sure they will be interested in televising the weddings.
    I hope Jason and Molly tell them to go pound sand!
    I hope it's not televised. I certainly don't want to see it. I mean, they're together, they're happy, good for them. Go away and be happy together. The best way to preserve what they have worked so hard to achieve together is to stay AWAY from television cameras, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3733044;
    I just read that while in New Zealand Jason proposed to Molly. So they are officially engaged!
    That's great news!
    Congratulations to the happy couple.
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3733159;
    I hope it's not televised. I certainly don't want to see it. I mean, they're together, they're happy, good for them. Go away and be happy together. The best way to preserve what they have worked so hard to achieve together is to stay AWAY from television cameras, IMO.
    maybe it's just me, but I think they would both jump at the chance to allow ABC to televise it. It's not like they've been running away from cameras for the last 6/7 months - quite the opposite actually. Afterall, there is still a media thread about them, no?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Along for the ride PotstickersRgud's Avatar

I think they have been living their lives and they have "fans" and media that are curios and want to know what's up with them. I don't think it is "the opposite" for them.
    I doubt that they want to have the people that threw them under the bus to throw them a wedding, but if they do, and I hope they don't, I will support their decision and dance at the wedding.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3733095;
    Mary and Byron set a date??

I wonder if ABC will be interested in televising either wedding.......
    I'm pretty sure Chris Harrison said this at one of the "Tell All" or "ATFR" specials during Jason's or Jillian's seasons.
    Forever a Word Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3733178;
    maybe it's just me, but I think they would both jump at the chance to allow ABC to televise it.
    Do you think that offer will be on the table Anders? The controversy over them as a couple could go either way as far as ratings are concerned. What's your opinion as a long time Bach watcher? I guess Fleiss would definitely go for it. Would that mean ABC, too?

Oh, and I think that Byron and Mary thing came from a poster picking up an old post.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

All I can say is congrats to the newly engaged couple.......The least likely couple to make it, is finally going to make it to the alter, or at least we hope so! lol I wouldn't mind if they televised it actually......It would be interesting to see another televised wedding from The Bachelor.

Premium Member

Please no more televised Bachelor weddings or Survivor weddings for that matter, Trista and Ryan and Rob and Amber were quite enough. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3733594;
    All I can say is congrats to the newly engaged couple.......The least likely couple to make it, is finally going to make it to the alter, or at least we hope so! lol I wouldn't mind if they televised it actually......It would be interesting to see another televised wedding from The Bachelor.

Do you mean because of all the negative attention from the show sanlee? I always thought they would make it. I am 4/5 of my f1 picks that ended up f1 still together. The only one not together is Jen and her f1. I can't beleive I can't think of his name right now. I don't remember if I picked Ian or Matt for Mer.

Anyway congrats to Jason and Molly. I wish them the best.

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;3733610;
    Do you mean because of all the negative attention from the show sanlee? I always thought they would make it. I am 4/5 of my f1 picks that ended up f1 still together. The only one not together is Jen and her f1. I can't beleive I can't think of his name right now. I don't remember if I picked Ian or Matt for Mer.

Anyway congrats to Jason and Molly. I wish them the best.
    Yup, you are correct.......After the big blowout over Jason choosing Melissa and then dumping her for Molly, whom he was more in love with, most everyone believed that they would be done and over quick, but look at them now. I had always rooted for them to stay together through all of the negativity that was thrown their way, and it looks like they did. (:

+ Reply to Thread