+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

Maybe it is just me, but it strikes me as a little odd that they mentioned in the press release that if "any girl decides that she no longer wants to date the bachelor"......didn't someone mention somewhere that history was made in a small town? Can anyone tell me whether or not in previous seasons that a bachelor, or bachelorette has decided to end it on the HTD?

I can think of one even though it was never confirmed as actual truth. In Deanna's season one of the guys decided he was done but had to go through with the rose ceremony anyway. Graham decided that he was done on his HTD, had the letter for her ready when he went to the rose ceremony. I honestly wish that the powers that be would have just let him tell her that he was done during the HTD instead of making him go back for a sham of a rose ceremony.
    Last edited by sclilred1; 12-10-2008 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3248755;
    Thanks Cafegirl!

Sounds like an exciting season coming up.
    Yes, it does. At least we are seeing something different than the tried and true. I was getting a bit beached out with the tropicana scenes.

The only thing missing here are the ubiquitous hot tub scenes.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3248846;
    Yes, it does. At least we are seeing something different than the tried and true. I was getting a bit beached out with the tropicana scenes.

[b]The only thing missing here are the ubiquitous hot tub scenes.]/b]
    Now - now - don't be in such haste LOL - one never knows
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

They will always find a hot tub, somewhere.

Thanks, cafegirl, for bringing over the press release. The first release of the season is always exciting. The hyperbole in the writing can't be topped.

They don't mention Seattle for dates...and the FRC is in New Zealand. Maybe they do gather in Seattle after the hometown dates and meet the folks at that time as has been brought forward before. They could film all three girls, then delete one of the meet and greets from the package. All they would need to do is caution the "folks" not to mention any of the other two girls' names and all should be fine. Oh - maybe Jason says NO to one of the four on the hometowns and thus brings only three to Seattle and there isn't a need for a 4/3Rose Ceremony. That would work.

Someone in another thread mentioned that it might be Bevin (his friend) as the counselor from a previous Bach show, not Deanna. But, there was the rumor that Deanna was flying to NZ...so, guess not.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3248905;
    They will always find a hot tub, somewhere.

Thanks, cafegirl, for bringing over the press release.
    Someone in another thread mentioned that it might be Bevin (his friend) as the counselor from a previous Bach show, not Deanna. But, there was the rumor that Deanna was flying to NZ...so, guess not.
    Hi Arielflies, you're welcome!!
    I'd bet my fairly worthless 401K that DeANNA, a.k.a "'always a wannabe bride ... errr TV hostess... err... fame ho grabbed at any chance to steal the spotlight..... oops.. excuse me... "counsel" (yeah.. right ) her way into 5 more minutes of "fame" (not to mention a free trip to New Zealand!!!
    Remind to set my recorder to fast forward through that part, when the time comes!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;3248944;
    Hi Arielflies, you're welcome!!
    I'd bet my fairly worthless 401K that DeANNA, a.k.a "'always a wannabe bride ... errr TV hostess... err... fame ho grabbed at any chance to steal the spotlight..... oops.. excuse me... "counsel" (yeah.. right ) her way into 5 more minutes of "fame" (not to mention a free trip to New Zealand!!!
    Remind to set my recorder to fast forward through that part, when the time comes!!

Thanks for bring that over cafegirl(good to see you)..
    And I agree with you..How can she give him advice?
    Last edited by HotMomma; 12-10-2008 at 10:01 PM.

Because ABC told her to ... and it was a free trip. I don't know why they didn't ask me
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3248958;
    Because ABC told her to ... and it was a free trip. I don't know why they didn't ask me

Thats right why didn't they ask us..

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;3248959;
    Thats right why didn't they ask us..
    Because you suck. This is a compliment.

+ Reply to Thread