+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 56 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

Molly wrote a blog on Jason's site saying she's moving to Seattle at the end of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by Frak;3702703;
    Molly wrote a blog on Jason's site saying she's moving to Seattle at the end of the month.
    That's wonderful news for these two who have gone through so much backlash. Wishing them much happiness.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3703798;
    That's wonderful news for these two who have gone through so much backlash. Wishing them much happiness.
    I wasn't a big Molly fan and was upset about Jason's decision to dump Melissa publicly. However, it's all water under bridge now, and I am happy for Jason and Molly, and can't understand why some people still bash them. I think there's something special between them for the relationship to last this long. Hope everything will go well with them and maybe, just maybe, a wedding???
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3703804;
    I wasn't a big Molly fan and was upset about Jason's decision to dump Melissa publicly. However, it's all water under bridge now, and I am happy for Jason and Molly, and can't understand why some people still bash them. I think there's something special between them for the relationship to last this long. Hope everything will go well with them and maybe, just maybe, a wedding???
    Maybe it is because Molly was too forward sexually (but I know most men love that), and didn't seem friendly to the other women.

And maybe it is because it was all scripted.

Meanwhile, they are all making $$$ and going about their supposed personal lives, trying to be legitimate celebrities, trying to move themselves up from the D list.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

I for one, thought Molly was a sweetheart, and very genuine. I wish them all the best. They sound like a really compatible couple.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3704216;
    I for one, thought Molly was a sweetheart, and very genuine. I wish them all the best. They sound like a really compatible couple.
    Amen to that! They seemed very sincere in their feelings for each other. Melissa was cute, but not as mature in her actions.

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3703804;
    I've got nothing against either at this point. May they be happy.
    I think they're probably still together because nobody would date either one of them after seeing what happened on the show.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fan

molly didn't come across as bubbly or personable as melissa on camera and i think thats why many people didn't root for her at the end. she struck me as a bit more mature than a lot of the other women, a little more serious. i also remember thinking she sounded very sincere when she talked to jason or about jason. i have read several accounts from people who have met her and every one of them talked about what an incredibly nice person she is. i like that she and jason have taken the time to really get to know one another. they are taking the relationship at a normal pace. i hope it works out for them because i do think there is something special there.
    Last edited by sunchaserr; 09-17-2009 at 12:38 AM.

Awesome news...I was a little blinded by Melissa's bubbliness but I've since seen how sincere Molly was about her feelings...its pretty obvious she was the better match.

Kudos to Jason for following his heart.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

does anyone think Deanna might be with Robby? SHe's been hanging out with him lately (he even has a cameo in her latest video), and she's been tweeting that she's been hanging out with "someone special". It's either him or Mike Stagliano's brother! i think

+ Reply to Thread