+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 56 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

I have to say that I just love Jason and Molly together! I'm so glad to see them last thing long too.....do ya'll think they will be on the After The Final Rose Show this season?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3548500;
    I have to say that I just love Jason and Molly together! I'm so glad to see them last thing long too.....do ya'll think they will be on the After The Final Rose Show this season?
    Rumor is that he is trying to get on ATFR, but I sure hope he is not successful. I've had enough of him.

Along for the ride PotstickersRgud's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3550773;
    Rumor is that he is trying to get on ATFR, but I sure hope he is not successful. I've had enough of him.
    Where did you hear that?
    It would make sense for them to ask him since he and Jillian are friends.

Quote Originally Posted by PotstickersRgud;3550809;
    Where did you hear that?
    It would make sense for them to ask him since he and Jillian are friends.
    I read it on FORT somewhere. I can't remember which thread, but it's been in the past couple of weeks. Jillian is better friends with Melissa and I would think TB would want to pretty much want to forget about Jason because of the controversy of how he ended his season. They got lots of publicity as they hoped, but there was a lot they didn't want to address and that is the charge that the ending was scripted by the producers and Jason and the girls knew nothing about it. Besides that, they know Jason is a liar when he says the first time he saw or spoke to Molly was at that disgusting ATFR. He had been in contact with her ever since he got back from New Zealand and I believe Molly was in on it all since then too. Melissa was played for a fool, but I think they must have paid Jason a lot of money to do that unless he is a complete idiot.

I will always be disgusted with Jason because I was a fierce champion of him being the Bachelor. I now hang my head in shame. Don't get me wrong, I'm so glad Melissa is rid of him and Molly has him. I truly believe those two deserve each other.

Along for the ride PotstickersRgud's Avatar

Since this is the Media/Press thread, it might be better to give facts instead of I thought I read it some where.
    Just A thought.

FORT Fan

why would he need to go on jillian's atfr? abc sent a film crew up to seattle a few weeks ago to get some footage of him and molly together. that will likely be played at jillian's atfr.

Quote Originally Posted by sunchaserr;3552230;
    why would he need to go on jillian's atfr? abc sent a film crew up to seattle a few weeks ago to get some footage of him and molly together. that will likely be played at jillian's atfr.
    I would prefer to see them on the actual show than to see just footage from them in Seattle. MO.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3552555;
    I would prefer to see them on the actual show than to see just footage from them in Seattle. MO.
    I agree. I actually am still a fan of Jason and Molly's. I think that what happened was awful and unfortunate. I hated how he went about it, and how deeply he hurt Melissa, but then again there is alot that I do not know in terms of ABC'S contractual stuff. In any case I knew he should have chosen Mol to begin with! I actually don't believe that he and Mol were in on anything nor had they spoken prior to the show. JMHO

I heard that he and Mol will be on one of my local morning news programs here in Wi. and am working on getting the details.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxie;3664603;
    I agree. I actually am still a fan of Jason and Molly's. I think that what happened was awful and unfortunate. I hated how he went about it, and how deeply he hurt Melissa, but then again there is alot that I do not know in terms of ABC'S contractual stuff. In any case I knew he should have chosen Mol to begin with! I actually don't believe that he and Mol were in on anything nor had they spoken prior to the show. JMHO

I heard that he and Mol will be on one of my local morning news programs here in Wi. and am working on getting the details.
    when you get details please post here. someone posted on the ABC board that jason and molly were in Milwaukee.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxie;3664603;

ITA. They look so happy together and are pretty good about updating their status on Jason's site.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

+ Reply to Thread