+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 56 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

I read they will be appearing Thurs, July 2nd on GMA.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by PotstickersRgud;3535240;
    I don't know when their going to be on but I can say that Molly looks beautiful. I don't know why the camera doesn't love her the same way it loves Melissa. She just may not be photogenic but she is stunning.
    She is also very warm and sweet.

potstickers aren't you the same person who posted a lot during j's season and wanted him with melissa? now you're on the molly train?

Along for the ride PotstickersRgud's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sunchaserr;3539141;
    potstickers aren't you the same person who posted a lot during j's season and wanted him with melissa? now you're on the molly train?
    I knew who he picked, I never posted on her thread (Melissa's). I hoped that they would be happy. I was neutral about both of them.
    I thought they were both nice and attractive, but didn't know either one personally. I had only met them.
    Now that he is with Molly, I hope the same thing and since I've seen a little more of her and heard a lot about her I have a better understanding of who she is.

Oh I also think it goes without saying I did not know about the break-up and the choosing of Molly. RS broke that headline for me.
    Last edited by PotstickersRgud; 07-02-2009 at 11:44 AM.

I watched the Jason/Molly segment on GMA this morning and both of them look rested and happy to be together. They have been dating exclusively since the show and see each other either every weekend or every other weekend. Molly has easily made the transition to dating a single Dad and she and Ty get along very well.

That was the gist of their interview segment which was bookended by another re-living of the AFTR/AAFTR and Jason plugging his website for single parents. Bottom line - all is well in Jason and Molly land and they answered that they would marry in the future - absolutely.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I saw the GMA interview and while they were asked about marriage - I didn't get a sense that they would be getting married in the future. Molly, to me at least, still doesn't seem to be that into Jason. I thought it looked like it was more about the spotlight for her. Jason was very anxious to plug his website. Molly just seemed like reality had set in for her. She just doesn't seem that in to him. But, then he didn't seem that into her, either. I think Molly is a very attractive person, but she comes across very cold and aloof, still. I just don't see that warm side of her, at all. She still looked, IMO, like a high school mean girl.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

She was publicly humiliated with her own knowledge.
    She was in a long term relationship with the man she is so happily engaged two for 2 1/2years prior to going on Bachelor.
    She was on her 4th realty show when she met Jason, she admitted the relationship was over in December of 2008.
    Jason has every right to enjoy happiness in life the same as Melissa Rycroft.
    If Molly wants to wait before moving to Seattle that is her decision and who are we to question her decisions, she has made no statement whatsoever that she is not happy with the relationship Jason but just the opposite.
    As far as the GMA gig for Melissa, she did a lousy job on the first interview, she is surely in coaching now to assist in improving her image on TV.
    Last edited by pminn1608; 07-02-2009 at 07:57 PM. Reason: corrections

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;3540492;
    She was on her 4th realty show when she met Jason, she admitted the relationship was over in December of 2008.
    Huh??

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;3540492;
    She was publicly humiliated with her own knowledge.
    She was in a long term relationship with the man she is so happily engaged two for 2 1/2years prior to going on Bachelor.
    Jason has every right to enjoy happiness in life the same as Melissa Rycroft.
    If Molly wants to wait before moving to Seattle that is her decision and who are we to question her decisions, she has made no statement whatsoever that she is not happy with the relationship Jason but just the opposite.
    As far as the GMA gig for Melissa, she did a lousy job on the first interview, she is surely in coaching now to assist in improving her image on TV.

Exactly, Mel agreed to playing the dumpee on tv. They were already broken up. She played along on the ATFR and gained huge sympathy. The both have said it was a mutual break up. And now Mel has this undeserved pity party while Jason is run through the mill. Mel was seen at a New Years eve party with Ty, she wasted no time reuniting with him. Then she is awarded two TV shows following her bach show. Now she is claiming how did I get here, I am sitting in my cubicle and my fairy godmother surprises me with a new gig. Oh I never dreamed or expected anything like this. Did you forget about your blog on DCC about your dream job Mel? She must be a little forgetful, because she couldn't keep her story about past relationships straight on the bach either. Her story kept changing. So much for telling Jason she didn't really date in 3 years before the show. Yet admits on Ellen right after show aired she seen Ty off and on for 2 1/2 years. Instead of trashing Jason she should be thanking him. If it wasn't for his decision she wouldn't be where she is now IMO. She has no talent.

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;3541560;
    Exactly, Mel agreed to playing the dumpee on tv. They were already broken up. She played along on the ATFR and gained huge sympathy. The both have said it was a mutual break up. And now Mel has this undeserved pity party while Jason is run through the mill. Mel was seen at a New Years eve party with Ty, she wasted no time reuniting with him. Then she is awarded two TV shows following her bach show. Now she is claiming how did I get here, I am sitting in my cubicle and my fairy godmother surprises me with a new gig. Oh I never dreamed or expected anything like this. Did you forget about your blog on DCC about your dream job Mel? She must be a little forgetful, because she couldn't keep her story about past relationships straight on the bach either. Her story kept changing. So much for telling Jason she didn't really date in 3 years before the show. Yet admits on Ellen right after show aired she seen Ty off and on for 2 1/2 years. Instead of trashing Jason she should be thanking him. If it wasn't for his decision she wouldn't be where she is now IMO. She has no talent.
    I agree with this statement and am tired of "poor me" Melissa popping up everywhere. Let's just give all of them a rest and move on.

Along for the ride PotstickersRgud's Avatar

I think once Jillian's show is finish it will quiet down. At least for Jason. Melissa may still be around.

+ Reply to Thread