+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 56 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 556
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

  1. #301
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    279

    Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

    There's a little snippet about the Bachelor in this week's Newsweek that I found amusing. They compare Jason to other "bad boys" of reality dating, including Joe Millionaire and Flavor Flav (impressive company! ) and say that he used his son for the pity factor and then dumped his intended.

    Interesting that even the "hard news" magazines got in on the action.

  2. #302
    "SPYING" ButterflyFaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

    Quote Originally Posted by moonpie;3381364;
    There's a little snippet about the Bachelor in this week's Newsweek that I found amusing. They compare Jason to other "bad boys" of reality dating, including Joe Millionaire and Flavor Flav (impressive company! ) and say that he used his son for the pity factor and then dumped his intended.

    Interesting that even the "hard news" magazines got in on the action.
    In the same company as FLAVOR FLAV :nono gezzzzzzzz I didn't think it was that bad
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

  3. #303
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    322

    Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

    Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;3380771;
    This is the only video I could find on Access Hollywood with Chris. No mention of holiday call, etc. Can someone point me to the actual vid where this is stated? TIA

    Access Extended: The Dish Talks Bachelor Finale With Host Chris Harrison | Access Hollywood - Celebrity News, Photos & Videos
    HI. Let me do a little digging, and see if I can't find the video/article again. It was out since the FRC, so I have a time frame to look in. I thought that Access Hollywood was the site that said MOLLY CALLED JASON, but there were so many articles right after the FRC, it may have been a different one. Let me see what I can find.

  4. #304
    FORT Fogey casualfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The land of sand and fog
    Posts
    1,931

    Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

    Quote Originally Posted by ProudKsGrandma;3381443;
    HI. Let me do a little digging, and see if I can't find the video/article again. It was out since the FRC, so I have a time frame to look in. I thought that Access Hollywood was the site that said MOLLY CALLED JASON, but there were so many articles right after the FRC, it may have been a different one. Let me see what I can find.
    Thank you so much. I was out of town a lot of last week so wasn't able to keep up on all the interviews

  5. #305
    FORT Fogey casualfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The land of sand and fog
    Posts
    1,931

    Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

    Celebrity news and entertainment from In Touch Weekly

    The Bachelorette's Jesse Csincsak: "Jason didn't plan any of this!"

    Everyone watched as DeAnna Pappas picked professional snowboarder Jesse Csincsak on the Bachelorette 4 - but sadly, their engagement ended last fall. Now, Jesse opens up to In Touch about his devastating split, finding love again and what he thinks of the man behind the latest Bachelor saga, Jason Mesnick.

    For more, click here.


    What are you up to?
    I’m in Vail snowboarding and having a great time. I’m working on a few projects. I did an America’s Most Wanted episode with John Walsh over an unsolved murder of a snowboarder, and another episode of Made for MTV.

    Have you seen Jason and Molly? How are they doing?
    Yes, I just saw them last night. We made an appearance together with my new girlfriend, Holly, who was on the London Calling season of the Bachelor.

    Of course, Jason was the guy who lost out to you on last year's Bachelor, when Deanna chose you instead of him. What did you say to Jason about all of this?
    Yes, of course I knew him really well from all of that. I told him just to not worry about what people are saying and the people who are hating on him. I told him he should just forget about all of that and focus on the relationship. I don’t condone that Melissa got hurt, but everyone would die to be in love and that’s the goal for most of us. You don’t go on a show like this and not think this might not happen to you. Jason went through this too (during his season) and people are so quick to forget that. Last season was when Jason got his heart broken. So he knows what it's like for Melissa now, and I don’t think he did this lightly. I believe him. He was a real guy. We’re both from Ohio, and I believe him when he says he didn’t plan any of this.

    But a lot of people think he's the bad guy
    It’s really tough, because everyone has an opinion about this. It's also not just him, there’s contracts and producers to deal with, and the only people who can really understand what this is like for him now is people who have been there. Even the other contestants who got eliminated earlier don’t understand what it's like.

    Do you mean that the producers forced him to do this somehow?
    No, what I mean is that you can forget 10 million people are watching, but you never forget that there are 50 producers in the control room starting and stopping and editing things. I worked with these people and they are all straight shooters, but things that look like they happen in a week actually happen over three months.

    Now you have someone else. Could it be a happy ending for Melissa, too?
    Yes! DeAnna actually introduced me to Holly Durst at a party for Bachelor and Bachelorette people, and everyone exchanged numbers. After we broke up, I called Holly and said, "Hey, would you like to come out to Colorado and go snowboarding?" So far, it’s great! We’re just taking it slow.

    Do you have any advise for Jason?
    I would say to take it slow. Get back into your daily routine and don’t fall into the Hollywood trap of suddenly thinking you're a star.

    Was it a good experience for you?
    I enjoyed every minute. I learned how to fall in love. If you haven’t been on the show you can't understand, but it’s intense and love does happen. I definitely was in love with DeAnna Pappas, even though I'm not any more.

    Was the public breakup tough?
    I was so crushed by the breakup. For me, the most difficult thing was how we were going to tell the public. I got broken up with at an airline terminal. I let the anger get out of my system, and then I posted something on YouTube to tell the fans. I felt so alone. I wanted to crawl into a hole and disappear. I got thousands of e-mails from fans asking, "What was she thinking?" And that’s what Jason is going through now I'm sure.

    Do you have any advise for Melissa?
    Take it one day at a time and focus on what you love. For me, it was to throw myself back into snowboarding. Melissa wants to be a teacher, so maybe she should just focus on that right now. But she’ll get through this, and ultimately be happier. And she’ll meet someone that’s right for her.

  6. #306
    Dreamer VelvetRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In Wonderland
    Posts
    3,138

    Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

    Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;3381616;
    Was the public breakup tough?
    I was so crushed by the breakup. For me, the most difficult thing was how we were going to tell the public. I got broken up with at an airline terminal. I let the anger get out of my system, and then I posted something on YouTube to tell the fans. I felt so alone. I wanted to crawl into a hole and disappear. I got thousands of e-mails from fans asking, "What was she thinking?" And that’s what Jason is going through now I'm sure.
    Hey, I like Jesse a lot. But I think his analogy is completely off. It's MELISSA who was going through that, not Jason. And I typed that in past tense, because I think that Melissa is well on her way to being over it.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

  7. #307
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    175

    Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

    Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3381625;
    Hey, I like Jesse a lot. But I think his analogy is completely off. It's MELISSA who was going through that, not Jason. And I typed that in past tense, because I think that Melissa is well on her way to being over it.
    I agree. But I guess if you get a chance to get your name out there in an article, make it about you and your buddy. Besides, Jesse's breakup was only public because he took it to youtube. He does have something in common with Jason though. They both started dating someone elsefrom the franchise within weeks of breaking up with the person they were engaged to.

  8. #308
    ABC Cheats Viewers! Zinnia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,142

    Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

    Bachelor's Melissa Wows Judges on DWTS as Jason Is Booed

    Bachelor star Melissa Rycroft says she was thrilled with her performance on Monday's Dancing With the Stars premiere, even though she only had three days to rehearse.

    "Unbelievable, surreal -- all those emotions," she told Usmagazine.com after the show. "I never expected, after what just happened, that I would be standing here right now. I got the call on Friday around lunchtime and was on a plane literally seven hours later, and now we are here!"

    "Feeling the support from the audience the second we stepped out, I was like, 'This feels so good!'" added the reality star, who replaced an injured Nancy O'Dell .

    Rycroft and partner Tony Dovolani earned a 23 out of 30 for their waltz. Judge Bruno Tonioli -- who called her "a revelation" -- said, "I don't know the Bachelor guy, but he's a loser." The crowed booed at the Jason Mesnick reference.

    How did Rycroft do it, with just three days to rehearse?

    She benefited from studying ballet as a child, said Dovolani.

    "I took what assets she had, those elements, and created a waltz around it," he told Us. "We kind of faked it through! We really had no technique, like Len said. We had no time!

    Added Rycroft, "I came in, and we instantly started a friendship and began
    having fun and that made this experience so much better."

    Link
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

  9. #309
    FORT Fogey Parasolpink's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Taxland, Ontario
    Posts
    1,568

    Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

    Just read part of RS's interview with Bachelorette Megan Parris. Here is an excerpt which may cause you to giggle.

    "RS: Word association time. I’ll give you a name, and you give me the first thought that comes to your head about that person.

    Mike Fleiss: “Teddy bear.”
    Jason Mesnick: “Dud.”
    Chris Harrison: “Make-up.”
    Melissa: “Bubbles.”
    Molly: “E.T.”
    Lauren: “Hmmm”
    Nikki: “OMG. Who knows? I love her! Big sister, I guess. She’s so maternal with all of us.”
    Erica: “Italian!”
    Natalie: “Jaundice.”
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

  10. #310
    FORT Fanatic Pdilly1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    673

    Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

    Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3381851;
    Just read part of RS's interview with Bachelorette Megan Parris. Here is an excerpt which may cause you to giggle.

    "RS: Word association time. I’ll give you a name, and you give me the first thought that comes to your head about that person.

    Mike Fleiss: “Teddy bear.”
    Jason Mesnick: “Dud.”
    Chris Harrison: “Make-up.”
    Melissa: “Bubbles.”
    Molly: “E.T.”
    Lauren: “Hmmm”
    Nikki: “OMG. Who knows? I love her! Big sister, I guess. She’s so maternal with all of us.”
    Erica: “Italian!”
    Natalie: “Jaundice.”

    There is something about RS I don't like.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.