+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 56 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

Quote Originally Posted by ProudKsGrandma;3380756;
    There was a video, think it was the Access Hollywood site, where it was confirmed that Molly called Jason, when Jason was on holiday with Melissa in December. So this would be different than the one contact they had previously admitted, when Molly came back from NZ around Thanksgiving.
    This is the only video I could find on Access Hollywood with Chris. No mention of holiday call, etc. Can someone point me to the actual vid where this is stated? TIA

Access Extended: The Dish Talks Bachelor Finale With Host Chris Harrison | Access Hollywood - Celebrity News, Photos & Videos

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3380618;
    Molly and Jason:

Caught in the Act! - Caught in the Act, Jason Mesnick : People.com

I hope everyone wishes them the best at this point!
    I saw a piece on them on one of the entertainment shows and Molly had the same outfit on as she is wearing in the photo above (yellow). Reporters were following them and they did not seem happy about it. They went into an elevator and Molly walked to the back with her head down. She looked ticked off and Jason glanced over at her with concern. This ain't gonna last.

They need to go home to Seattle or Wisconsin or whereever, just go. I know this is not what either of them expected, especially Molly. I sure they expected to be the toast of the town and big celebrities, but they are just trying to hide and only doing the media that they HAVE TO for ABC

Talk about carma to both of them....... and Melissa is dancing on DWTS and getting standing ovations. I don't think J&M expected that in a million years. All I have to say is, payback is H***!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3380821;
    I saw a piece on them on one of the entertainment shows and Molly had the same outfit on as she is wearing in the photo above (yellow). Reporters were following them and they did not seem happy about it. They went into an elevator and Molly walked to the back with her head down. She looked ticked off and Jason glanced over at her with concern. This ain't gonna last.

They need to go home to Seattle or Wisconsin or whereever, just go. I know this is not what either of them expected, especially Molly. I sure they expected to be the toast of the town and big celebrities, but they are just trying to hide and only doing the media that they HAVE TO for ABC

Talk about carma to both of them....... and Melissa is dancing on DWTS and getting standing ovations. I don't think J&M expected that in a million years. All I have to say is, payback is H***!
    that was on tmz and i saw it very differently. molly actually laughed several times at the comments the paparazzi was making. it was pretty obvious that she and jason thought it was quite funny that they were being followed by paps in LA. if you watched closely she didn't look annoyed at all as she got into the elevator, she had a smirk on her face while the elevator door was closing.
    Last edited by sunchaserr; 03-12-2009 at 02:00 AM.

hom
    FORT Regular

Look what Megan posted on RS's facebook page ...
    Megan Parris wrote at 11:29pm
    too bad for that little gag order ABC put on me, I'd really like to finish that interview!
    Wall-to-Wall - Write on Megan's Wall

And his reply ...
    Steve Carbone wrote at 12:12am
    Same here. The fans want to hear it too. Damn ABC. Screw them.
    Wall-to-Wall - Write on Steve's Wall

TV Ratings for all of the finales for The Bachelor & The Bachelorette

B1 Alex (4/25/02) 18.2 million viewers
    B2 Aaron (11/20/02) 25.9 (Series High Ratings)
    B-ette1 Trista (2/19/03) 20.4
    B3 Andrew (5/18/03) 15.1
    B4 Blob (11/19/03) 18.6
    B-ette2 Meredeth (2/25/04) 13.5
    B5 Jesse (5/19/04) 13.1
    B6 Byron (11/24/04) 10.0
    B-ette3 Schefft (2/28/05) 8.4 (Series Low Ratings)
    B7 Charlie (5/16/05) 9.3
    B8 Travis (2/27/06) 11.5
    B9 Lorenzo (11/27/06) 9.9
    B10 Andy (5/21/07) 12.7
    B11 Br@d (11/19/07) 11.2
    B12 Matt (5/12/08) 8.9
    B-ette4 MeAnna (7/7/08) 9.5
    B13 Jasson (3/2/09) 15.5

Jasson beat all seasons since Blob. Fifth highest behind Aaron, Trista, Blob, and Alex.

The mean average finale ratings for the series is 13.6 million viewers. 13.8 for The Bachelor (13 seasons). 12.95 for The Bachelorette (4 seasons).
    Last edited by Zinnia; 03-12-2009 at 04:39 AM.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Quote Originally Posted by hom;3380827;
    Look what Megan posted on RS's facebook page ...
    Megan Parris wrote at 11:29pm
    too bad for that little gag order ABC put on me, I'd really like to finish that interview!
    Wall-to-Wall - Write on Megan's Wall

And his reply ...
    Steve Carbone wrote at 12:12am
    Same here. The fans want to hear it too. Damn ABC. Screw them.
    Wall-to-Wall - Write on Steve's Wall

Sounds like something for our sleuthers to investigate! I wonder if RS will write a blog with clues!

Thanks for that info. I asked Steve about the interview and he just acted like he didn't want to do it. So, I don't get why he just didn't say that Megan couldn't do the interview. I know I sure wanted to hear the rest of the interview at least.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3380821;
    All I have to say is, payback is H***!
    I would rather not think of her opportunity to be on DWTS as payback for being "the most famous Bachelor reject ever." But, I guess a lot of people do....

Just got my People mag this morning and Melissa says about being on DWTS: "this is a reward in a way, for what just happened.

I'd like to add, she looks smokin' hot in that old beach photo People used.

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;3380771;
    This is the only video I could find on Access Hollywood with Chris. No mention of holiday call, etc. Can someone point me to the actual vid where this is stated? TIA

Access Extended: The Dish Talks Bachelor Finale With Host Chris Harrison | Access Hollywood - Celebrity News, Photos & Videos
    yeah, me too...If anyone can show confirmation of that second communication between Jason & Molly it would be appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread