+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 56 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 556
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

  1. #271
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    7

    Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

    I just read on another thread the TIME article with Fleiss... and, seriously. I'm ill. He is absolutely one smarmy, greedy, complete jackass. It's sickening and generally disarming that one can literally feel his delight with the emotional wreckage his show leaves behind. I get it. It's all about ratings, which equals money. By whatever means necessary, I guess. His pompous attitude towards the reality audience is truly disgusting, and actually pretty disrespectful. How is it that he believes we actually want the trainwreck and not the love story? Do we? Really??? Hmmm... idiot.

    No even he gets it in the end, obviously, after his steady support of Jason and what 'courage' it took to follow his heart *PUKE*. Mike? Were you too engulfed in the flying Benjamin's to hear Melissa say herself that yes, she may have known the breakup was happening officially, but was completely unaware of the Molly factor? HELLO!!!!!!!! Is there a freaking brain surgeon in the house?? How's about just a brain?? Jason lied about Molly to her, and then to really help his cause, started kissing her right there on the same couch. Adorable.

    Fleiss? Mesnick? You just tied in the game of Who Knows Less About and Treats Women The Worst?

    Congrats.

  2. #272
    FORT Fogey BachfanNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,159

    Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

    Has it been confirmed that Jason communicated with Molly more than once before him and Melissa filmed the ATRF?

    In her interview with Ellen, Melissa said that she felt they were communicating because of her "intuition".

    Molly and Jason on the Bonnie and Ellen interview stated that they only spoke once on the phone after the FRC...that is the only communication that I have heard confirmed...anything else?

  3. #273
    FORT Newbie Moody75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    4

    Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

    I apologize in advance if this has been discussed already, but in this interview from July 09 Jason states the contestants on the Bachelor/Bachelorette are not paid. I find this very hard to believe. Does anyone know the validy of this statement?



    On whether the contestants get any compensation:

    Not a penny. We get to do some of the most amazing things in the world, though. It's not easy. I got picked up in a helicopter. I sat in Einstein's chair in the observatory, (went) diving with sharks. All these things you can't put a monetary price on.
    Oops, I see I haven't been here long enough to post the article (though I have been here since 2002 and forgot all my user info and rejoined).

    Here is some info without attaching the article itself:

    A moment with ... Jason Mesnick, 'The Bachelorette's' jilted suitor
    Kirkland resident says: 'I don't have any regrets'
    By MOLLY MULLEN
    SEATTLE P-I REPORTER
    July 9, 2008

    I just can't imagine that all those contestants could leave work for that length of time without compensation.

  4. #274
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

    Quote Originally Posted by Moody75;3379848;
    I apologize in advance if this has been discussed already, but in this interview from July 09 Jason states the contestants on the Bachelor/Bachelorette are not paid. I find this very hard to believe. Does anyone know the validy of this statement?





    Oops, I see I haven't been here long enough to post the article (though I have been here since 2002 and forgot all my user info and rejoined).

    Here is some info without attaching the article itself:

    A moment with ... Jason Mesnick, 'The Bachelorette's' jilted suitor
    Kirkland resident says: 'I don't have any regrets'
    By MOLLY MULLEN
    SEATTLE P-I REPORTER
    July 9, 2008

    I just can't imagine that all those contestants could leave work for that length of time without compensation.
    I know for Jillian, she appreciated the free publicity for her employer.

  5. #275
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Where the love is ...
    Posts
    107

    Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

    Quote Originally Posted by Moody75;3379848;
    I apologize in advance if this has been discussed already, but in this interview from July 09 Jason states the contestants on the Bachelor/Bachelorette are not paid. I find this very hard to believe. Does anyone know the validy of this statement?

    Oops, I see I haven't been here long enough to post the article (though I have been here since 2002 and forgot all my user info and rejoined).

    Here is some info without attaching the article itself:

    A moment with ... Jason Mesnick, 'The Bachelorette's' jilted suitor
    Kirkland resident says: 'I don't have any regrets'
    By MOLLY MULLEN
    SEATTLE P-I REPORTER
    July 9, 2008

    I just can't imagine that all those contestants could leave work for that length of time without compensation.


    It is my understanding that the top 5 get some compensation

  6. #276
    FORT Fogey Beachmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,663

    Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

    Molly and Jason:


    Caught in the Act! - Caught in the Act, Jason Mesnick : People.com

    I hope everyone wishes them the best at this point!

  7. #277
    FORT Fanatic athomeinfrisco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    691

    Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

    Quote Originally Posted by going_home;3380329;
    It is my understanding that the top 5 get some compensation
    I heard the f4, f3, f2 & f1 make around $5-10,000 The actual Bachelor/B'ette makes probably around $100k

  8. #278
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    310

    Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

    Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;3380618;
    Molly and Jason:


    Caught in the Act! - Caught in the Act, Jason Mesnick : People.com

    I hope everyone wishes them the best at this point!

    Beachmom, do you know the theory of "9 days love". My mom is from a small country in the Caribbean. The way this theory goes is that "love" is always hot and heavy in the beginning, there is nothing else in the world that matters, but after a few day/months is usually fizzles. I will wait for at least a year, before i start congratulating the happy couple, not before. Believe me congratulate I will at this time, not before

  9. #279
    FORT Fogey Beachmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,663

    Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

    Quote Originally Posted by nikiniki;3380691;
    Beachmom, do you know the theory of "9 days love". My mom is from a small country in the Caribbean. The way this theory goes is that "love" is always hot and heavy in the beginning, there is nothing else in the world that matters, but after a few day/months is usually fizzles. I will wait for at least a year, before i start congratulating the happy couple, not before. Believe me congratulate I will at this time, not before
    We can still wish them well! I don't know the theory of "9 days love" - interesting theory, and I learned something. BUT sometimes it doesn't take a year. My and my dh's story is very similar to Andy and Tessa's. I gave up my life (as I knew it) when I met him and went to the other side of the world with a few suitcases. I have never regretted it one minute!

  10. #280
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    322

    Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

    Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3379824;
    Has it been confirmed that Jason communicated with Molly more than once before him and Melissa filmed the ATRF?

    In her interview with Ellen, Melissa said that she felt they were communicating because of her "intuition".

    Molly and Jason on the Bonnie and Ellen interview stated that they only spoke once on the phone after the FRC...that is the only communication that I have heard confirmed...anything else?
    There was a video, think it was the Access Hollywood site, where it was confirmed that Molly called Jason, when Jason was on holiday with Melissa in December. So this would be different than the one contact they had previously admitted, when Molly came back from NZ around Thanksgiving.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.