+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 56 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

1. Mesnicked
    (1) To be humiliated in public; made to look like a fool; played for an idiot.

(2) To be dumped by your Fiance who then gets with another girl 15 minutes later.
    "I've never felt like such a fool, I've totally been Mesnicked"

"He took me on National Television and completely Mesnicked me"

FORT Newbie

Fliess Interview

I just came about an interview of Mike Fliss by RealityWorld.com regarding the way Jason "basterd"ly dumped Melissa on national t.v. I don't trust MF at all (and I am doubting whether or not I will watch Jillian on the Bachelorette because of him and his tactics), but he states in the interview that there was nothing in the contract Jason signed that, if he were to break up with Melissa, he would have to do it on t.v. This is interesting considering Jason has told CH, Kimmel, People and anyone else who will listen that he had no choice than to do it on t.v. MF also said that he never remembers Jason ever asking to break up off camera. MF also didn't surprose me when he pretty much said that if Jason wanted to break up with Melissa, why turn off the camera? He is disgusting.

Thanks everyone for letting me vent.

--------------------------------------------
    Why can't Tessa and Andy get back together? sigh.

FORT Newbie

Re: Fliess Interview

They didn't break up on camera... Melissa found out about him still wanting Molly on camera, which is why she was so mad/upset (whatever you want to call it)! That, I blame on Jason... Jason could have told her that he got caught up in all of the hooplah of the show and made a bad decision in proposing to her, etc. and believes the better choice for him would have been Molly. I think everyone can somewhat agree that they shouldn't have stayed together if it wasn't working, but all the lies and deceit showed the true side of Jason. Fleiss just took the information Jason gave him and ran with it, for ratings of course! But, ultimately, Jason handed the information to them on a silver platter!

Quote Originally Posted by Specialized;3368128;
    'Bachelor' producer Mike Fleiss was in talks to make Molly next 'Bachelorette,' defends Jason's switch, denies ABC influences outcome - Grand Rapids Movies, Music, Events and Entertainment MLive.com

This article states that MF tried to talk Molly into being the next Bachelorette first. He said: "She's fantastically telegenic and sweet. I was on the phone with her two and a half weeks (after Mesnick broke it off), and she was still a little upset. She asked for permission to break the confidentiality agreement and tell her friends and family that she had not been chosen and was considering becoming the next Bachelorette...her friends at least were behind her."

"Then came what may be the most flabbergasting moment of Maleney's young life: learning Jason still wanted a future with her. After she agreed to work things out, obviously being "The Bachelorette" was off the table."

This new information IMO, shows that Molly definitely fell for Jason. She gave up her own show for him! No wonder she was stunned on ATFR 1, and needed to talk further with Jason after that show.
    This doesn't disprove the theory that Molly and Jason were communicating before the AFR1. TPTB - also asked Melissa to be the Bachelorette as well.

I, for one, don't plan on buying any publication that has Jason or Molly on the front of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialized;3368128;
    'Bachelor' producer Mike Fleiss was in talks to make Molly next 'Bachelorette,' defends Jason's switch, denies ABC influences outcome - Grand Rapids Movies, Music, Events and Entertainment MLive.com

This article states that MF tried to talk Molly into being the next Bachelorette first. He said: "She's fantastically telegenic and sweet. I was on the phone with her two and a half weeks (after Mesnick broke it off), and she was still a little upset. She asked for permission to break the confidentiality agreement and tell her friends and family that she had not been chosen and was considering becoming the next Bachelorette...her friends at least were behind her."

"Then came what may be the most flabbergasting moment of Maleney's young life: learning Jason still wanted a future with her. After she agreed to work things out, obviously being "The Bachelorette" was off the table."

This new information IMO, shows that Molly definitely fell for Jason. She gave up her own show for him! No wonder she was stunned on ATFR 1, and needed to talk further with Jason after that show.
    Fort poster soleel, who I doubt is the wife of some guy who "works with Molly", responded to our posts wondering about Molly, our unnaturally invisible F2.

We got completely true information it turns out. Molly was then in talks to be Bachelorette, though it was pooh pooh'd at the time. If you are a conspiracist, perhaps you think soleel came here to plant the seeds to peddle the lie later. But that does not resonate for me.

In any event, it could have been Molly, her mom, someone associated with any such "talks" but there was a sleuthing lesson there.

It was real info.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3370751;
    Fort poster soleel, who I doubt is the wife of some guy who "works with Molly", responded to our posts wondering about Molly, our unnaturally invisible F2.

We got completely true information it turns out. Molly was then in talks to be Bachelorette, though it was pooh pooh'd at the time. If you are a conspiracist, perhaps you think soleel came here to plant the seeds to peddle the lie later. But that does not resonate for me.

In any event, it could have been Molly, her mom, someone associated with any such "talks" but there was a sleuthing lesson there.

It was real info.
    Poor Molly. I have a feeling she took a wrong turn going back to Jason and she'll regret her decision.

Re: Fliess Interview

If we look at the losers and winners of this season, we can safely put Fleiss in the winners' category. On the other hand some people leave me with a sour taste, people like RSteve and Jason for example, each for different reasons go in the losers' category.

Maybe Molly grew a brain. She's not moving to Seattle after all.

No doubt she and Jason will do their round of public appearances (Ellen is tomorrow), but I'm expecting a break-up a few weeks later. Maybe she realized he's not the kind of guy she should be with (I like how the reporter asked her if she "trusted" Jason.)

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3370751;

It was real info.
    Now with hindsight, it is probably more like TPTB got word from 'Jasson' after the xmas/newyr holidays that he regretted his initial F1 decision and wanted to get back with F2. TPTB used the Bachelorette carrot to keep her 'inline' so to speak, for the ATFR. Because really, she would not make a good lead for the show. Jillian will probably make it the 'most fun & entertaining ever', she is someone you want to watch. She will be like a Jennifer Aniston character looking for true love!

Quote Originally Posted by boomer_lady;3370792;
    Poor Molly. I have a feeling she took a wrong turn going back to Jason and she'll regret her decision.
    Yea, and I bet she will be envying Jill when her show premieres on May 18th and thinking "that could have been me and all I got from the last competition was a "gag gift"".

+ Reply to Thread