+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 56 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

I hope all the ladies and men out there that think about going on this show realize (even if you are looking for acting or modeling careers) that you will be dumped on national tv. So don't go on if you have had a series of relationships where you have been dumped. Your odds are not favorable.

Hope to goodness you get cut in the beginning because it seems people really do get emotionally involved and really do fall in love the further along it goes.

You will be signing your life away to entertain the public, and it could very well be the worst decision you have ever made.

And pray that you don't dump the fan favorite, if you are the bachelor or bachelorette (even though you have to live with that person they don't) because they will turn on you in no time flat.

I just saw the ratings on another site, and came here to post, then saw Zinnia's cool list. 17 million! That's CRUSHING the competition. Nothing was even close!

I suspected they'd be high, but not THAT high. Whew! I'm a little scared now what MF will attempt to do to top that!

MF sucks, but I'm glad the show is getting viewers, because I love watching it.

I saw coverage on The View today, too. Elizabeth was furious--seriously seething. She has a little Bachelor finale party with friends every year (complete with veils, rings, and long-stemmed roses) and she wanted to murder Jason. Pretty funny.

Then on Good Morning America, the two hostesses reviewed the whole thing, and I could tell they wanted to kick Jason where it hurts, too.

And Kristen is always a funny read.
    Last edited by snooky; 03-03-2009 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by snooky;3363991;
    I saw coverage on The View today, too. Elizabeth was furious--seriously seething. She has a little Bachelor finale party with friends every year (complete with veils, rings, and long-stemmed roses) and she wanted to murder Jason. Pretty funny.
    Oh, good Lord...

Quote Originally Posted by snooky;3363991;
    I just saw the ratings on another site, and came here to post, then saw Zinnia's cool list. 17 million! That's CRUSHING the competition. Nothing was even close!

I suspected they'd be high, but not THAT high. Whew! I'm a little scared now what MF will attempt to do to top that!

MF sucks, but I'm glad the show is getting viewers, because I love watching it.

Then on Good Morning America, the two hostesses reviewed the whole thing, and I could tell they wanted to kick Jason where it hurts, too.

And Kristen is always a funny read.
    LOL at Elisabeth!LOL

What is MF?

FORT Newbie

I loved this season. It showed real conflicting emotions and how people deal with those emotions. Jason made a mistake and owned up to it. So what if it was on t.v.. He and Mels relationship started on tv, why not end on tv? I love that Molly got her happy ending. So cool to have a guy own up that he was wrong and wants to try again. I hope things work out for them and that the public can quit being so rude. They are normal people trying to develop a lasting relationship. What is wrong with that. Melissa will be ok. Some times engagements don't work out. Feelings can change especially when done under the pressure of dating so many individuals in a short time frame. Not realistic at all. None of us would know that kind of pressure. Give Jason a break!

'Bachelor' producer Mike Fleiss was in talks to make Molly next 'Bachelorette,' defends Jason's switch, denies ABC influences outcome - Grand Rapids Movies, Music, Events and Entertainment MLive.com

This article states that MF tried to talk Molly into being the next Bachelorette first. He said: "She's fantastically telegenic and sweet. I was on the phone with her two and a half weeks (after Mesnick broke it off), and she was still a little upset. She asked for permission to break the confidentiality agreement and tell her friends and family that she had not been chosen and was considering becoming the next Bachelorette...her friends at least were behind her."

"Then came what may be the most flabbergasting moment of Maleney's young life: learning Jason still wanted a future with her. After she agreed to work things out, obviously being "The Bachelorette" was off the table."

This new information IMO, shows that Molly definitely fell for Jason. She gave up her own show for him! No wonder she was stunned on ATFR 1, and needed to talk further with Jason after that show.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by redtopper;3367572;
    I loved this season. It showed real conflicting emotions and how people deal with those emotions. Jason made a mistake and owned up to it. So what if it was on t.v.. He and Mels relationship started on tv, why not end on tv? I love that Molly got her happy ending. So cool to have a guy own up that he was wrong and wants to try again. I hope things work out for them and that the public can quit being so rude. They are normal people trying to develop a lasting relationship. What is wrong with that. Melissa will be ok. Some times engagements don't work out. Feelings can change especially when done under the pressure of dating so many individuals in a short time frame. Not realistic at all. None of us would know that kind of pressure. Give Jason a break!
    Never.

TV Ratings for The Bachelor 13

After The Final Rose part II

10.9 million viewers and 4.0/11 in adults 18-49.

The show was #2 on the night after American Idol.

Viewership was almost what a finale would do on average, so again ABC is thrilled.

So far no official word on The Bachelor 14 (Will it air next Janurary, or late September allowing The Bachelor 15 to air March? The greatly improved ratings for B13 may be enough for ABC to expand the order for next season to B14 and B15). The Bachelorette 5 premieres May 18th for a summer run like last year.
    Last edited by Zinnia; 03-04-2009 at 06:30 PM.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by redtopper;3367572;
    I am in total agreement. This was one of the best seasons of this show. The unexpected ending added to the mystique. Spunky Melissa will be just fine. Molly seems more suited for Jason. We'll see. It's good they are giving it a chance out of the limelight.

FORT Newbie

I'm not sure this technically counts as media, but I wasn't quite sure where I should put it, so if this is the wrong place, I apologize in advance.

Someone on Reality Steves site yesterday suggested going to Urban Dictionary and putting in the word "Malaneyed" meaning "to take ones man only 15 minutes after he broke up with her" and other definitions, but I thought it would be funnier/more amusing to put the word "Mesnicked" in there....so I did

I can't post a URL since I'm still fairly new here but if you go to Urban Dictionary and search "Mesnicked" the definition I came up with will pop up

+ Reply to Thread