+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 56 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

I like this season much better with Jason than I did with Matt.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3353563;
    All three Jason, Mel and Mol are slated to be on Ellen next week. What they don't say is if it's on the same show...I can see it being two different days!
    It is separate days. The F2 will appear on Thursday, and Jason with his F1 will appear on Friday.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3356410;
    It is separate days. The F2 will appear on Thursday, and Jason with his F1 will appear on Friday.
    And CH will be on Ellen wednesday
    I'm so curious what they have to say
    Why can't love be simple?
    Because it's the Bachelor(ette)

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Incretsible;3356842;
    And CH will be on Ellen wednesday
    I'm so curious what they have to say
    He tows the company line. He has to. They gave the guy a script and he followed it, and will continue to follow it as long as the checs clear the bank. What is he going to do, give up a cushy job and join a commune? Seriously he is a host on a top 15 rated show, that makes him very happy to do what he is told to do and say what he is told to say. I know I would be reading what ever they handed me.

Jason was on The View last Friday. Think you can watch the interview on their website. He even addressed all the internet rumors which are on the spoilers thread. Basically, he said that the rumors were false (but I thought Jason was still a bit evasive about the questions).

Los Angeles (E! Online) – The 13th season of The Bachelor ended how we knew it would—with a proposal. But that was only the beginning.

Whether it was Molly Malaney or Melissa Rycroft who found herself betrothed upon the culmination of the rejuvenated Bachelor, featuring oh-so-eligible single dad and once-blindsided Bachelorette castoff Jason Mesnick, remains to be seen (after the jump). But there were a slew of emotional hurdles to jump over first. For everyone involved.

From the importance of the ladies' connection with his 3-year-old son, Ty, to the reemergence of lost love DeAnna Pappas, Jason had a lot to consider. You know, looking for someone to be with forever and stuff.

"How in the world do you actually fall in love with two people at the same time?" Jason mused before the final rose ceremony.

If you're Jason, you get to have it both ways.

"I have found the one. I am in love, without a doubt," he told People recently of his fiancée. "I do see her as the one I want to marry and spend the rest of my life with."

But after one of the sweeter proposals in Bachelor history, replete with Melissa's shrieks of delight, the appearance of a tuxedoed Ty and a fully clothed celebratory dip in the pool...

Jason ultimately opted to break up with the 25-year-old sales rep from Dallas six weeks later during the After the Final Rose special, all monitored by host Chris Harrison, who always seems to be on the verge of laughing, no matter how dashed the hopes of the couple sitting in front of him.

And whether or not Melissa knew what was going to happen when she sat down in front of the cameras, she had to know the solemn, slightly nauseous look on Jason's face couldn't bode well for her matrimonial future.

"I came here to find somebody to spend the rest of my life with… and we're not right for each other," Jason said to the woman who won his heart not long ago.

"I don't know what you want me to say when you sit here and say that—because I don't believe you," Melissa protested. "I mean, I thought things were perfect!"

"You have every right to be irritated," Jason offered feebly as his ex-fiancée returned the 1.94-carat marquise-cut Neil Lane diamond he presented her with in New Zealand six weeks before.

So what of the other woman, 24-year old department-store buyer Molly, who, on the day she was ceremoniously dumped, promised Jason he was making a huge mistake?

Sorry, Mother Mesnick, but the career gal you were concerned about had a hold on your son that Melissa, in all her glory, couldn't compete with.

Well, after being forced to watch her and Jason's initial breakup over again, including how he sobbed after she walked off the scene, she was obviously pretty ready for some good news.

"So much of what I've been looking for, and I didn't even know it, was right in front of my face," Jason told her.

"I was hoping we could have a shot, see if we could go out for coffee or a drink and see where things...," he trailed off.

"I'm very confused," Molly said, haltingly, after the commercial break. "I think we still have a lot to talk about. But my feelings never went away. What I was feeling for you from the day I left New Zealand until today—those feelings never went away. I think we can…see where things go?"

"That's all I'm asking," Jason replied.

"I don't think we could end on a better note," Harrison said as the reunited couple shared a kiss. "That's as good as it's going to get."

Link
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

FORT Fan

F1 on Ellen's show is Melissa, right, coz she received the final rose! But he broke up with her last night and is reunioning with F2 Molly. So Jason and F1 should be Jason and Melissa, right? It's going to be very uneasy and awkward, but I love the awkward stuff :-)

TV Ratings for The Bachelor 13

Finale

15.46 million viewers and 5.4/13 in adults 18-49.

After The Final Rose part I

17.47 million viewers and 6.7/16

Comparison to The Women Tell All
    10.96 million viewers and 3.7/9 in adults 18-49.

Comparison to episode 7 The Fantasy Dates
    12.5 million viewers and 4.5/11 in adults 18-49.

Comparison to episode 6 The Home Town Dates
    11.59 million viewers and 4.2/10 in adults 18-49.

Comparison to episode 5
    10.99 million viewers and 4.1/10 in adults 18-49.

Comparison to episode 4
    10.58 million viewers and 4.0/9 in adults 18-49.
    (based on averaging fast affiliate half-hour rating.)

Comparison to episode 3
    9.9 million viewers and 3.5/9 in adults 18-49.
    (based on averaging overnight half-hour ratings)

Comparison to episode 2
    9.06 million viewers and 3.2/8 in adults 18-49.

Comparison to Premiere Episode
    8.74 million viewers and 3.1/8 in adults 18-49.

Comparison to The Bachelor 12 Finale
    9.19 million viewers and 3.3/8 in adults 18-49.

Comparison to The Bachelor 11 Finale
    11.6 million viewers and 4.3/11 in adults 18-49.

Comparison to The Bachelor 10 Finale
    12.85 million viewers and 4.8/12 in adults 18-49.

The show grew each half-hour, peaking in the last half-hour at 17.48 million viewers and 6.3/14 in adults 18-49.

Eight and a half million more viewers saw Melissa's proposal than saw Monkey's.

The Bachelor was #1 in viewers and in the demo for all three hours. It crushed Heroes by almost ten million viewers.

Not since Blob's Bachelor 4 in 2003 has The Bachelor performed so well.

The buzz about this train wreck is everywhere.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;3363240;
    TV Ratings for The Bachelor 13

Finale

15.46 million viewers and 5.4/13 in adults 18-49.

After The Final Rose part I

17.47 million viewers and 6.7/16

Comparison to The Women Tell All
    10.96 million viewers and 3.7/9 in adults 18-49.

Comparison to episode 7 The Fantasy Dates
    12.5 million viewers and 4.5/11 in adults 18-49.

Comparison to episode 6 The Home Town Dates
    11.59 million viewers and 4.2/10 in adults 18-49.

Comparison to episode 5
    10.99 million viewers and 4.1/10 in adults 18-49.

Comparison to episode 4
    10.58 million viewers and 4.0/9 in adults 18-49.
    (based on averaging fast affiliate half-hour rating.)

Comparison to episode 3
    9.9 million viewers and 3.5/9 in adults 18-49.
    (based on averaging overnight half-hour ratings)

Comparison to episode 2
    9.06 million viewers and 3.2/8 in adults 18-49.

Comparison to Premiere Episode
    8.74 million viewers and 3.1/8 in adults 18-49.

Comparison to The Bachelor 12 Finale
    9.19 million viewers and 3.3/8 in adults 18-49.

Comparison to The Bachelor 11 Finale
    11.6 million viewers and 4.3/11 in adults 18-49.

Comparison to The Bachelor 10 Finale
    12.85 million viewers and 4.8/12 in adults 18-49.

The show grew each half-hour, peaking in the last half-hour at 17.48 million viewers and 6.3/14 in adults 18-49.

Eight and a half million more viewers saw Melissa's proposal than saw Monkey's.

The Bachelor was #1 in viewers and in the demo for all three hours. It crushed Heroes by almost ten million viewers.

Not since Blob's Bachelor 4 in 2003 has The Bachelor performed so well.

The buzz about this train wreck is everywhere.
    MF got his high ratings last night, but I'm also sure that he shot himself in the foot in the long run. Next season will be the lowest ever.

People always fume and complain but they always come back.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

+ Reply to Thread