+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 56 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

The the home page of the Bonnie Hunt Show, there is a take-off on The Bachelor, called "The Dog Bachelor" as Bonnie is looking for a friend for her own dog Charlie. Not a lot of kissing, but there is sniffing (you can imagine). It's pretty cute. New daytime talk show: The Bonnie Hunt Show. Get tickets, be in the audience, see her talk show guests.

On Friday's The View, in Hot Topics (1st segment of the show), they talked about The Bachelor again, as Elizabeth is hooked. But, she went on about Stephanie putting her daughter in the limo without a carseat! ABC puts Hot Topics on their website: ABC.com: The View
    (but it's usually takes a day before their up and you can watch the entire episode online also)

Their 2nd guest made a crack about not being Italian and said paraphrased "We're Italian, like Olive Garden is Italian". Reminded me of Amber from Andrew Firestone's season!

Ty didn't look too thrilled to have television cameras interfering with his Dad time.

[QUOTE=calvin;3287175;]This is from last night at Elite Fitness where Jason has been working out:

Television | Seattle Times Newspaper[/QUOT

Sorry - relatively new poster. My comment about Ty is in reference to this video clip.

For those interested in Jason's workout (gosh, he's looking gooooood on the show!) Here's an article about his routine, how he did it AND how the show flew out his 2 trainers to him during the filming so he could keep that hunky look

Buffing up The Bachelor | Bellevue fitness studio helps Jason Mesnick get ready for TV show - Bellevue Reporter

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ERLuv12;3275750;
    Hi all! I've been reading these blogs so frequently that I figured I would finally get an account. So hello! This is my first post...

So I live on the East Coast and just watched the Bonnie Hunt show with Jason. I totally agree that he was dumbstruck when she mentioned Melissa...(yay!)

...but if you listen REALLY closely, after he announces that he's engaged and she says, "Congratulations to you and Melissa" (or something along that line), I swear I almost heard him laugh and start to say under his breath, "It's not Melissa"

Now maybe I'm hearing things...but did anyone else hear it or no what he said?! I'm dying with suspicion now!
    I have been searching this site to see if anyone else heard that. I sure did!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Reynolds;3288113;
    I have been searching this site to see if anyone else heard that. I sure did!

I heard it too. Not sure what to make of it. Could it have been edited in?

FORT Fanatic

[QUOTE=Shelley2021;3288138;]

I heard it too. Not sure what to make of it. Could it have been edited in?[/QUOTE]

Update: I went back and listened again and he could be saying oh come on. Like he's tired of being teased.

JMO but since he is under a contractual obligation not to say who it is, he has to tell everyone that it's not who they think it is. Whether or not the F1 is Melissa or not, there is no way he is going to tell anyone until it airs.

She basically said that in hindsight she can see that Jason connected with the most outgoing girls (Jillian and Molly), that she thinks Melissa is fun and cute and liked her a lot. She doesn't think Stephanie has an advantage being a single mom and in fact it hurts her chance. However, Stephanie's loving and compassionate nature is what gives her more advantage.

I think it was dubbed.... they are trying to throw us off since we figured it out the very first week

+ Reply to Thread