+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 56 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

Hi all! I've been reading these blogs so frequently that I figured I would finally get an account. So hello! This is my first post...

So I live on the East Coast and just watched the Bonnie Hunt show with Jason. I totally agree that he was dumbstruck when she mentioned Melissa...(yay!)

...but if you listen REALLY closely, after he announces that he's engaged and she says, "Congratulations to you and Melissa" (or something along that line), I swear I almost heard him laugh and start to say under his breath, "It's not Melissa"

Now maybe I'm hearing things...but did anyone else hear it or no what he said?! I'm dying with suspicion now!

From the mouth of Fleiss. He's such a sweetheart

The Bachelor's Mike Fleiss on Coming up Roses - BusinessWeek

Here's my favorite quote
    How does the show stay so popular when its objective—to end in a marriage—has failed to materialize in every season except one (Trista Rehn in The Bachelorette, season 1)?

People like to see the emotional roller coaster of romance more than the completed romance.

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;3277117;
    From the mouth of Fleiss. He's such a sweetheart

The Bachelor's Mike Fleiss on Coming up Roses - BusinessWeek

Here's my favorite quote
    Thanks for the link.

FORT Fan

I'm not sure if this has already been posted -- (I searched, but didn't find anything). Here's an interesting link that shows pictures of Jason's ex-wife. Apparently she was involved in a photo shoot for a band video.

the Bachelor with Jason Mesnick, pictures & video - Terry Love Plumbing & Remodel DIY ask, advice & help forum

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Interesting!! Not how I would've picture her! She looks a lot younger than I thought.

I would have guessed her to be more -- I dunno -- wholesome and motherly looking (if that makes sense.) More like a frazzled mother of a toddler who never has time to put on makeup instead of a hottie starring in a rock video.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mimi;3279388;
    I would have guessed her to be more -- I dunno -- wholesome and motherly looking (if that makes sense.) More like a frazzled mother of a toddler who never has time to put on makeup instead of a hottie starring in a rock video.
    That's why Jason is on TV desperately trying to find someone as hot as his ex just so he can prove that he can ...

Reality show staffers settle two lawsuits

Reality show staffers have won a rare victory against TV networks and production companies, settling two long-running cases alleging unlawful working conditions for more than $4 million.

The settlement is another salvo in the WGA's ongoing battle to unionize story editors and other creatives in the nonscripted TV arena.

The dual class-action lawsuits were filed in 2005 by several hundred employees who worked in various capacities, including story editors, editors and segment producers, on such shows as "The Bachelor," "Trading Spouses," "Are You Hot?" and "The Real Gilligan's Island." They alleged that Fox, ABC, CBS and various production entities told them to forge time cards and work 18-hour days with few meal breaks.

A Los Angeles judge this week gave preliminary approval to a $2.57 million settlement with Fox Broadcasting and Rocket Science Laboratories and a $1.54 million settlement with ABC, CBS, Mike Fleiss' Next Entertainment and about six other production companies.

"I hope this settlement provides a disincentive to engage in any future employment law violations," said Emma Leheny, lead counsel for the employees. "It sends a message that this section of the television industry can't make up its own rules."

Here is an interesting article.

I Love The Bachelor Blog

FORT Newbie

This is from last night at Elite Fitness where Jason has been working out:

Television | Seattle Times Newspaper

+ Reply to Thread