+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 556
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

  1. #11
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    126

    Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3239701;
    Fan site??
    Cape - did you figure out what "fan site" stated that Jason would appear on Ellen?


    Anyone - Has anyone seen any footage of Jason at DWTS as some suspected????

  2. #12
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

    Quote Originally Posted by Starlight6;3241404;
    Cape - did you figure out what "fan site" stated that Jason would appear on Ellen?


    Anyone - Has anyone seen any footage of Jason at DWTS as some suspected????
    No Jason sightings on DWTS tonight - new commercial - well kinda - a couple things added to basically the old one.....................

    It's nto a fan site.............
    Last edited by Capegal; 11-26-2008 at 12:25 AM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  3. #13
    FORT Fogey northernviewer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    4,894

    Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

    I saw my first commercial yesterday.... I can't wait to watch this season, I'm counting on this being the best Bachelor ever

    Please don't let us down Jason and pick a bimbo or a 6itch LOL
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

  4. #14
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6

    Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

    Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;3239681;
    This info came from his largest fan site and they have not been wrong yet!
    Which is his largest fan site?

  5. #15
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6

    Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

    Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;3239331;
    Nov 22, 2008 7:51 AM Subject: JASON ON ELLEN!! Body: Jason is going to be on the Ellen show two times!!! Not sure what the dates are on that, but I am assuming pretty soon.
    In your estimation, everyone, how many of the top girls end up with an offer to appear on ELLEN (4,3,2,1)? It seems to me it has varied throughout the years depending on how intrigued Ellen was with the show and its characters. I do know last May #3 appeared on Ellen.

    What say you.

  6. #16
    FORT fogey Lellis819's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    973

    Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

    Quote Originally Posted by QuinnLeone;3245695;
    In your estimation, everyone, how many of the top girls end up with an offer to appear on ELLEN (4,3,2,1)? It seems to me it has varied throughout the years depending on how intrigued Ellen was with the show and its characters. I do know last May #3 appeared on Ellen.

    What say you.
    Your guess is as good as any! If Ellen takes a "liking" to any of the girls or the show itself she might have a eliminated girl a week! Hard to say but, we know she will have Jason on since she "liked" him in B4 and predicted he should be the next Bach if Dee didn't choose him!
    And we see how that has turned out.

    BTW....Pick no favorites!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

  7. #17
    FORT Fogey casualfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The land of sand and fog
    Posts
    1,931

    Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

    The Bachelors Jason Mesnick: Im Engaged!
    December 10, 2008

    The new season of The Bachelor doesnt begin airing until Jan. 5, but Jason Mesnick tells PEOPLE exclusively that he did find love on ABCs reality dating series.

    Im engaged! Mesnick says. I found exactly what I was hoping for, what I was looking for. Im completely in love.

    Fans will be excited for the 32-year-old Seattle single dad, whose marriage proposal to DeAnna Pappas was thwarted in July on the season finale of The Bachelorette. Instead, Pappas chose professional snowboarder Jesse Csincsak.

    I really did fall in love with DeAnna, he says, adding that when he heard she and Csincsak split in November, I was shocked. I thought they were going to make it.

    An outpouring of support from fans and family helped convince the divorced Mesnick to take another chance at finding love in front of the cameras.

    I dont want to be by myself, Mesnick says. Im ready for a relationship and a family.

    That family includes Ty, Mesnicks 3-year-old son from his first marriage. Mesnick says that the woman of his dreams has to understand that falling in love with him also means connecting with Ty.

    I was not looking for a mom, he says. I was looking for a partner for me and a mentor and a friend to Ty.

    Mission accomplished: Mesnick says hes still in awe of how his life has changed in the past year. I just really believed this can happen to me, he says, smiling. I cannot believe its this great! Monica Rizzo

    For more on Mesnick, pick up the latest issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday
    The Bachelors Jason Mesnick: Im Engaged! - PEOPLE TV Watch

  8. #18
    FORT Fogey jlccaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,380

    Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

    Ah...the magical formula works again! It's like on Heroes, where the Cheerleader is the catalyst to launch the formula that turns you into a SUPER HERO! (Sorry, for obscure reference, to non-Heroes watchers)

    Isolation from ordinary family/work/friend support systems -- CHECK!

    Unusually attractive (out of normal league) dating options -- CHECK!

    Adrenalin-pumping shared adventure -- CHECK!

    Close (seeming) "friendships" with Crew and Producers to fan the flames of romance and attachment-- CHECK!

    Out of this world (off-continent!) romantic destinations -- CHECK!

    Element of Competition/Winning -- CHECK!

    Relief at finally being "ALONE" away from cameras and crew on Fantasy Dates to create instant intimacy and passion -- CHECK!


    Abracabera! Our Leading Man is In Love! Forever!

  9. #19
    Dreamer VelvetRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In Wonderland
    Posts
    3,138

    Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

    jlccaz...great post! The fantasy machine churns on endlessly...

  10. #20
    Forum Assistant Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    20,744

    Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

    Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3248521;
    Ah...the magical formula works again! It's like on Heroes, where the Cheerleader is the catalyst to launch the formula that turns you into a SUPER HERO! (Sorry, for obscure reference, to non-Heroes watchers)

    Isolation from ordinary family/work/friend support systems -- CHECK!

    Unusually attractive (out of normal league) dating options -- CHECK!

    Adrenalin-pumping shared adventure -- CHECK!

    Close (seeming) "friendships" with Crew and Producers to fan the flames of romance and attachment-- CHECK!

    Out of this world (off-continent!) romantic destinations -- CHECK!

    Element of Competition/Winning -- CHECK!

    Relief at finally being "ALONE" away from cameras and crew on Fantasy Dates to create instant intimacy and passion -- CHECK!


    Abracabera! Our Leading Man is In Love! Forever!
    [ OT: Except Arthur stole the "essence" from Hiro who (in time travel) had convinced his dying mother to imbue him with it rather than the baby, Claire, who grew up to be The Cheerleader. Arthur transfered the essence into Mohander's brew and the deed is done.]

    But, yes...the formula for The Bachelor apparently has once again produced majick. Maybe the majick for Mesnick will last a good long time - especially with a child involved.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.