+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3239701;
    Fan site??
    Cape - did you figure out what "fan site" stated that Jason would appear on Ellen?

Anyone - Has anyone seen any footage of Jason at DWTS as some suspected????

Quote Originally Posted by Starlight6;3241404;
    Cape - did you figure out what "fan site" stated that Jason would appear on Ellen?

Anyone - Has anyone seen any footage of Jason at DWTS as some suspected????
    No Jason sightings on DWTS tonight - new commercial - well kinda - a couple things added to basically the old one.....................

It's nto a fan site.............
    Last edited by Capegal; 11-26-2008 at 12:25 AM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I saw my first commercial yesterday.... I can't wait to watch this season, I'm counting on this being the best Bachelor ever

Please don't let us down Jason and pick a bimbo or a 6itch LOL
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;3239681;
    This info came from his largest fan site and they have not been wrong yet!
    Which is his largest fan site?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;3239331;
    Nov 22, 2008 7:51 AM Subject: JASON ON ELLEN!! Body: Jason is going to be on the Ellen show two times!!! Not sure what the dates are on that, but I am assuming pretty soon.
    In your estimation, everyone, how many of the top girls end up with an offer to appear on ELLEN (4,3,2,1)? It seems to me it has varied throughout the years depending on how intrigued Ellen was with the show and its characters. I do know last May #3 appeared on Ellen.

What say you.

Quote Originally Posted by QuinnLeone;3245695;
    In your estimation, everyone, how many of the top girls end up with an offer to appear on ELLEN (4,3,2,1)? It seems to me it has varied throughout the years depending on how intrigued Ellen was with the show and its characters. I do know last May #3 appeared on Ellen.

What say you.
    Your guess is as good as any! If Ellen takes a "liking" to any of the girls or the show itself she might have a eliminated girl a week! Hard to say but, we know she will have Jason on since she "liked" him in B4 and predicted he should be the next Bach if Dee didn't choose him!
    And we see how that has turned out.

BTW....Pick no favorites!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

The Bachelors Jason Mesnick: Im Engaged!
    December 10, 2008

The new season of The Bachelor doesnt begin airing until Jan. 5, but Jason Mesnick tells PEOPLE exclusively that he did find love on ABCs reality dating series.

Im engaged! Mesnick says. I found exactly what I was hoping for, what I was looking for. Im completely in love.

Fans will be excited for the 32-year-old Seattle single dad, whose marriage proposal to DeAnna Pappas was thwarted in July on the season finale of The Bachelorette. Instead, Pappas chose professional snowboarder Jesse Csincsak.

I really did fall in love with DeAnna, he says, adding that when he heard she and Csincsak split in November, I was shocked. I thought they were going to make it.

An outpouring of support from fans and family helped convince the divorced Mesnick to take another chance at finding love in front of the cameras.

I dont want to be by myself, Mesnick says. Im ready for a relationship and a family.

That family includes Ty, Mesnicks 3-year-old son from his first marriage. Mesnick says that the woman of his dreams has to understand that falling in love with him also means connecting with Ty.

I was not looking for a mom, he says. I was looking for a partner for me and a mentor and a friend to Ty.

Mission accomplished: Mesnick says hes still in awe of how his life has changed in the past year. I just really believed this can happen to me, he says, smiling. I cannot believe its this great! Monica Rizzo

For more on Mesnick, pick up the latest issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday
    The Bachelors Jason Mesnick: Im Engaged! - PEOPLE TV Watch

Ah...the magical formula works again! It's like on Heroes, where the Cheerleader is the catalyst to launch the formula that turns you into a SUPER HERO! (Sorry, for obscure reference, to non-Heroes watchers)

Isolation from ordinary family/work/friend support systems -- CHECK!

Unusually attractive (out of normal league) dating options -- CHECK!

Adrenalin-pumping shared adventure -- CHECK!

Close (seeming) "friendships" with Crew and Producers to fan the flames of romance and attachment-- CHECK!

Out of this world (off-continent!) romantic destinations -- CHECK!

Element of Competition/Winning -- CHECK!

Relief at finally being "ALONE" away from cameras and crew on Fantasy Dates to create instant intimacy and passion -- CHECK!

Abracabera! Our Leading Man is In Love! Forever!

jlccaz...great post! The fantasy machine churns on endlessly...

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3248521;
    Ah...the magical formula works again! It's like on Heroes, where the Cheerleader is the catalyst to launch the formula that turns you into a SUPER HERO! (Sorry, for obscure reference, to non-Heroes watchers)

Isolation from ordinary family/work/friend support systems -- CHECK!

Unusually attractive (out of normal league) dating options -- CHECK!

Adrenalin-pumping shared adventure -- CHECK!

Close (seeming) "friendships" with Crew and Producers to fan the flames of romance and attachment-- CHECK!

Out of this world (off-continent!) romantic destinations -- CHECK!

Element of Competition/Winning -- CHECK!

Relief at finally being "ALONE" away from cameras and crew on Fantasy Dates to create instant intimacy and passion -- CHECK!

Abracabera! Our Leading Man is In Love! Forever!
    [ OT: Except Arthur stole the "essence" from Hiro who (in time travel) had convinced his dying mother to imbue him with it rather than the baby, Claire, who grew up to be The Cheerleader. Arthur transfered the essence into Mohander's brew and the deed is done.]

But, yes...the formula for The Bachelor apparently has once again produced majick. Maybe the majick for Mesnick will last a good long time - especially with a child involved.

+ Reply to Thread