+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 56 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

Re: Article on the GH episode

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3257535;
    Yup, Spinelli is GREAT! Maybe he will be in character and have some fun with Jason. I wonder what nickname he could come up with for Jason...
    I don't have the ability as Spinelli to come up with that!

Let's see. The 'other' Jason on the show is called 'Stone Cold', Maxie is called 'Maximista', Elizabeth 'The Maternal One' and Trevor is called 'Darth Lansing the Elder',...can't wait for our Jason's nickname! (yes, I looked these up!)

Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

Jason will be on Ellen January 9

DeAnna gives advice to the Bachelorettes.

DeAnna Pappas On Jason Mesnick The Bachelor 13-Jason Mesnick was recently chosen to be “The Bachelor 13″.The Bachelorette star DeAnna Pappas had some friendly advice for the 25 ladies who will fight for Mesnick’s heart on the next season of The Bachelor.DeAnna Pappas said:

“You definitely have to do something to put yourself out there to get their attention but don’t be that girl.” “Don’t take your underwear off and hand it to him.”"My advice to anyone going on the show is to be yourself, don’t compromise yourself for anybody or anything.”"Have some respect,” “He is going to notice you. It’s just like when a guy walks into a bar and you see a bunch of girls. You know right off the bat five of them that you know are hot and you really, really want to talk to.”You’re going to remember those five, I promise. The other ones, it’s going to take a little bit, but you know once you remember them, it works.”

DeAnna added:

“Jason needs that girl who is ready for the life that he is ready for,” “You know he has Ty. It has to be a woman that loves children, because that child is the cutest thing in the whole world.”He’s the most important thing in Jason’s life.”

“The Bachelor 13″ will premiere in January 2009 on ABC.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RealityTV Fan;3262107;
    DeAnna added:

“Jason needs that girl who is ready for the life that he is ready for,” “You know he has Ty. It has to be a woman that loves children, because that child is the cutest thing in the whole world.”He’s the most important thing in Jason’s life.”

And Lord knows that only a woman who loves children could love the cutest thing in the whole world.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by RealityTV Fan;3262107;
    DeAnna gives advice to the Bachelorettes.

DeAnna Pappas On Jason Mesnick The Bachelor 13-Jason Mesnick was recently chosen to be “The Bachelor 13″.The Bachelorette star DeAnna Pappas had some friendly advice for the 25 ladies who will fight for Mesnick’s heart on the next season of The Bachelor.DeAnna Pappas said:

“You definitely have to do something to put yourself out there to get their attention but don’t be that girl.” “Don’t take your underwear off and hand it to him.”"My advice to anyone going on the show is to be yourself, don’t compromise yourself for anybody or anything.”"Have some respect,” “He is going to notice you. It’s just like when a guy walks into a bar and you see a bunch of girls. You know right off the bat five of them that you know are hot and you really, really want to talk to.”You’re going to remember those five, I promise. The other ones, it’s going to take a little bit, but you know once you remember them, it works.”

DeAnna added:

This interview was done when it was announced that Jason was going to be the next bachelor, if I am not mistaken

Just thought I would let ya'll know incase it hasn’t been mentioned previously, Jason is going to be on the Bonnie Hunt Show Tomorrow 1/12/09. I live on the east coast and the show comes on at 4:00 right before Ellen.(On ABC) Apparently she will try to narrow it down and guess the F1!
    "But pride where there is a real superiority of mind, pride is always under good regulation." ~Mr. Darcy, Pride and Prejudice~

Thanks for the Bonnie Hunt tip. I'll get to watch her at 9am (west coast). Can't wait!
    Happily married to my 1st husband
    Scrapbooking Queen

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pearlgirl4221;3274107;
    Just thought I would let ya'll know incase it hasn’t been mentioned previously, Jason is going to be on the Bonnie Hunt Show Tomorrow 1/12/09. I live on the east coast and the show comes on at 4:00 right before Ellen.(On ABC) Apparently she will try to narrow it down and guess the F1!
    Just remember that the show is syndicated, which means networks can air it whenever they want. I'm on the East Coast as well and it airs at 9am here on ABC. In another TV market, it could air at 10am, etc.
    Wake up and be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;3274396;
    Just remember that the show is syndicated, which means networks can air it whenever they want. I'm on the East Coast as well and it airs at 9am here on ABC. In another TV market, it could air at 10am, etc.
    I live in Ohio and Bonnie Hunt is on at 5pm on WWHO (Channel 13) on Time Warner Cable.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3262242;
    And Lord knows that only a woman who loves children could love the cutest thing in the whole world.
    Well to be fair "the cutest thing in the whole world" that she is talking about IS a child. And if you don't like children....why would you like Ty? She is right. The woman he chooses must love children.

+ Reply to Thread