+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 56 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

WELCOME and thank you, FairyTaleLove, for bringing in the news about the GH visit. That will be a very interesting episode - if only to see the backstage workings.

RealityTVFan - Astrochicks is regurgitating rumor about the final outcome. Nothing is set in stone, yet, about how the Finale plays out. And that is the fun part - sitting on the edge of your seat to see who gets out of the limo first.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3256681;
    WELCOME and thank you, FairyTaleLove, for bringing in the news about the GH visit. That will be a very interesting episode - if only to see the backstage workings.

RealityTVFan - Astrochicks is regurgitating rumor about the final outcome. Nothing is set in stone, yet, about how the Finale plays out. And that is the fun part - sitting on the edge of your seat to see who gets out of the limo first.
    Who gets out of the limo first on the show?

You'll have to wait for the show to see how they edit the limo arrivals.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3256791;
    You'll have to wait for the show to see how they edit the limo arrivals.
    I'm sorry. I meant, it means something for who is out first?

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3256817;
    I'm sorry. I meant, it means something for who is out first?
    Yes-- the first girl (or guy) out of the limo is the person who isn't chosen at the end. There's only been 1 exception because the girl who was coming in second had to stop the limo so she could get sick. And when she *did* arrive and found out that the other girl was in the mansion, secretly watching her get dumped, she was furious and let the Bachelor have it!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3256681;
    Thanks Arielflies. I agree, it should be interesting to see the ep. I do watch General Hospital (well, I used to. It somewhat stinks right now.) so that aspect will be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3257253;
    Yes-- the first girl (or guy) out of the limo is the person who isn't chosen at the end. There's only been 1 exception because the girl who was coming in second had to stop the limo so she could get sick. And when she *did* arrive and found out that the other girl was in the mansion, secretly watching her get dumped, she was furious and let the Bachelor have it!!
    Oh, you mean in the finale! I thought people were talking about the beginning of the show.

Re: Article on the GH episode

Quote Originally Posted by FairyTaleLove;3255712;
    I'm not sure if this has been posted and it doesn't provide any pics or info on the women, but here's an article about the GH appearance on the Bachelor:

From soapoperanetwork

New 'Bachelor' Gets Aide from 'General Hospital'
    Monday, December 15, 2008 11:24 PM ET | By Errol Lewis

(SoapOperaNetwork.com) -- While he may have lost DeAnna Pappas' heart in the second season finale of ABC's "The Bachelorette" this past summer, single dad Jason Mesnick, 32, is hoping to find love once more in the 13th season of "The Bachelor." "General Hospital's" Bradford Anderson (Spinelli) and Kirsten Storms (Maxie) tag along for the ride.

Launching January 5 on the ABC Television Network, season thirteen of "The Bachelor" promises to bring more surprises and emotional heartback than ever before as Mesnick narrows down his search for love from 25 women to the one that will capture his heart.

Mesnick's search for love includes a whirlwind travel schedule where he brings one woman to the Walt Disney Hall for a private performance by R&B superstar Robin Thicke, while taking another for a ride over the Los Angeles area courtesy of the famous Goodyear blimp. Other rendezvous include shutting down Legoland California, as Jason treats one lady to a thrilling surprise. Another finds herself wearing a million dollars worth of jewelry, just as Mesnick takes her away on a private getaway to Las Vegas for a panoramic helicopter ride over Red Rock Canyon, with a cozy dinner and a performance by pop singer Kate Voegele.

Hoping to lend an additional helping hand, "General Hospital" stars Bradford Anderson and Kirsten Storms will treat Jason and six women to a behind-the-scenes look at "GH." They will also coach the women the technique for on screen kissing, which provides the bachelorette's with a chance to "act" out their secret fantasy with Jason.

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelor" is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television, a division of Time Warner's Warner Bros. Studios. The series launches its new season on Monday, January 5. It will air from 8:00-9:30 PM on the ABC Television Network.
    I'm a big GH fan, and love the character of Spinelli! This sounds like fun. Thanks for information!

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3257528;
    I'm a big GH fan, and love the character of Spinelli! This sounds like fun. Thanks for information!
    I would ask him to give me a nick-name! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3257530;
    I would ask him to give me a nick-name! Ha!
    Yup, Spinelli is GREAT! Maybe he will be in character and have some fun with Jason. I wonder what nickname he could come up with for Jason...

+ Reply to Thread