+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 56 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3255102;
    Sorry, I was just referring to Tom Cruise's Oprah appearance.

Although, Oprah is on the same network as Ellen, so it could happen (maybe).
    I think they are both syndicated shows. Oprah is owned by Harpo, her production company and Ellen is distributed by Warner Bros.

Plus...can you see Oprah featuring a show with The Bachelor?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3255083;
    I think that was Charlie's season and her name was Kara. Capegal posted that there was a single mom on Brad's season, but she got toooo tipsy and didn't make it past the first night. Was her name Tauni?
    BINGO - that's a winner!!
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3255109;
    I think they are both syndicated shows. Oprah is owned by Harpo, her production company and Ellen is distributed by Warner Bros.

Plus...can you see Oprah featuring a show with The Bachelor?
    I was thinking the same thing. The only way I can see Oprah doing a show on the bachelor, would be to expose some abuse or give therapy to contestants who are suffering post traumatic stress disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3255360;
    I was thinking the same thing. The only way I can see Oprah doing a show on the bachelor, would be to expose some abuse or give therapy to contestants who are suffering post traumatic stress disorder.
    Actually, I think she did once. I think it was with Aaron's season.

Jena and Andrew were on Oprah, and their delighted families were in the audience as I recall.

FORT Fanatic

You are correct Jen, Andrew, Bob, Estelle, and Bobbie Joe were on the show. This is where Jen was talking about having to put her shoes under his bed, because they didn't have enough room in the closet. Bob and Oprah became friends through the bachelor experience. Trista and Ryan also made an appearance on Oprah, and she offered to give them a tv wedding. At this time they didnt have an offer with ABC for a televised wedding, but shortly after ABC announced they were going to televise the wedding. Charlie and Bob also were on this show, and this is where Oprah and Bob first met eachother, and became friends after that. She liked his funny personality, i guess. Thats all I remember, if anybody else has anything to add, please do.

Ahhhhh, yes, Three. You are exactly right.

Quote Originally Posted by thethreej's;3255520;
    You are correct Jen, Andrew, Bob, Estelle, and Bobbie Joe were on the show. This is where Jen was talking about having to put her shoes under his bed, because they didn't have enough room in the closet. Bob and Oprah became friends through the bachelor experience. Trista and Ryan also made an appearance on Oprah, and she offered to give them a tv wedding. At this time they didnt have an offer with ABC for a televised wedding, but shortly after ABC announced they were going to televise the wedding. Charlie and Bob also were on this show, and this is where Oprah and Bob first met eachother, and became friends after that. She liked his funny personality, i guess. Thats all I remember, if anybody else has anything to add, please do.
    Wow. Guess I don't watch Oprah.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re:Article on the GH episode

I'm not sure if this has been posted and it doesn't provide any pics or info on the women, but here's an article about the GH appearance on the Bachelor:

From soapoperanetwork

New 'Bachelor' Gets Aide from 'General Hospital'
    Monday, December 15, 2008 11:24 PM ET | By Errol Lewis

(SoapOperaNetwork.com) -- While he may have lost DeAnna Pappas' heart in the second season finale of ABC's "The Bachelorette" this past summer, single dad Jason Mesnick, 32, is hoping to find love once more in the 13th season of "The Bachelor." "General Hospital's" Bradford Anderson (Spinelli) and Kirsten Storms (Maxie) tag along for the ride.

Launching January 5 on the ABC Television Network, season thirteen of "The Bachelor" promises to bring more surprises and emotional heartback than ever before as Mesnick narrows down his search for love from 25 women to the one that will capture his heart.

Mesnick's search for love includes a whirlwind travel schedule where he brings one woman to the Walt Disney Hall for a private performance by R&B superstar Robin Thicke, while taking another for a ride over the Los Angeles area courtesy of the famous Goodyear blimp. Other rendezvous include shutting down Legoland California, as Jason treats one lady to a thrilling surprise. Another finds herself wearing a million dollars worth of jewelry, just as Mesnick takes her away on a private getaway to Las Vegas for a panoramic helicopter ride over Red Rock Canyon, with a cozy dinner and a performance by pop singer Kate Voegele.

Hoping to lend an additional helping hand, "General Hospital" stars Bradford Anderson and Kirsten Storms will treat Jason and six women to a behind-the-scenes look at "GH." They will also coach the women the technique for on screen kissing, which provides the bachelorette's with a chance to "act" out their secret fantasy with Jason.

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelor" is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television, a division of Time Warner's Warner Bros. Studios. The series launches its new season on Monday, January 5. It will air from 8:00-9:30 PM on the ABC Television Network.

From astrochicks:

Spoiler alert!!! For the second time in six months, Jason Mesnick has gotten on bended knee and asked for a girls hand in marriage. This time she accepted!!! If my sources are correct, she’s a single parent too. If it’s true, that’s awesome! I think it’s great if Jason chooses a woman who has kids as well.

The new season begins on January 5th, where Jason will pick from 25 beautiful ladies. In previous posts, one of the girls is Brazilian and his fantasy date is in New Zealand. I’m glad they’ve wrapped shooting the Bachelor, just in time for the holidays. Hopefully, Jason will get to sneak in a romantic New Years eve with his girl.

On Deanna Pappas, she’s not wasting anytime, and is enjoying hew new found single life. In the last month, she has been seen partying in Vegas and Boston. When asked about Jesse, she says she’s tired of talking about him and moved on. My opinion, the only person Deanna ever loved was herself. She did the whole Bachelor series for fame and fortune. We’ll see how long her “Get Married” gig lasts.

I’m really looking forward to seeing Jason find true love. He’s so cute and I think Ty is on his way to being a future child star. Only a few more weeks to January 5th.

+ Reply to Thread