+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 56 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

Can't wait until they are up...Thanks Aries about that info on the widget..I did not know that..

Welcome Sharon51 ! Thanks for posting with us. I hope you stick around and have a grand time here! Join the fun, don't get too serious, and try not to get adicted

Somewhere up thread is the information about a teleconference, but it is usually only for those with "media" credentials.
    Welcome!
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Rochelle @ chatwithwomen.com replied to my email, "We will try and have Jason on the show again. "
    FYI
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fogey

Doesn't really affect us, but Jason's conference call tomorrow has been moved up an hour to 12:30ET:

Tuesday, December 16, 2008
    ABC Television Network
    PRESS RELEASE - PRESS RELEASE - ENTERTAINMENT -
    BACHELOR CONFERENCE CALL TOMORROW (12/17; NEW TIME)
    Print This Document
    note: To use this function, upgrade your browser: Quick Download

MEDIA ALERT-TIME CALL CHANGE

"THE BACHELOR" PRESS CALL, FEATURING JASON MESNICK
    13TH Edition of ABC's Popular Romance Reality Series Premieres
    Monday, January 5 with a Two-Hour Special

WHO: Jason Mesnick, 32, hopes the "third time is the charm," as the "Bachelor's" first-ever single dad begins his own bid for true love, searching for the one woman who will complete his family as wife and stepmother to his adorable son, Tyler.

Jason still believes in destiny and that he can find love through "The Bachelor," as he discovered when he fell for DeAnna Pappas on "The Bachelorette." His heart-warming story as a handsome single father from Seattle with a three-year-old son, Ty - the apple of his eye - resonated with many women. Jason would like to start another family, himself the middle son in a family of three boys. His older brother, Sean, is married with children. Jason currently lives with his younger brother, Larry, and with Ty.

WHAT: An opportunity to interview Jason Mesnick - the first-ever single dad "Bachelor" -- in support of "The Bachelor," premiering with a two-hour special, MONDAY, JANUARY 5 (8:00-10:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

WHEN: WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 17, 12:30 p.m., ET/ 11:30 p.m., CT/
    9:30 a.m., PT - Please note change in call time.

CALL INFO: IT IS NECESSARY TO RSVP TO RECEIVE THE CONFERENCE TELEPHONE NUMBER AND CONFERENCE CODE!

Title: ABC Conference Call: "The Bachelor"
    Please plan to dial in 5-10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.

PLEASE R.S.V.P. TO
    ABC Media Relations: Lisa Scalzo, Lisa.R.Scalzo@abc.com , 212.456.7109
    For us, this just means that the sites that are in on the conference call will be able to post their interviews and articles that much sooner!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3252277;
    Welcome Sharon51 ! Thanks for posting with us. I hope you stick around and have a grand time here! Join the fun, don't get too serious, and try not to get adicted

Somewhere up thread is the information about a teleconference, but it is usually only for those with "media" credentials.
    Welcome!
    Hi jelle 3252277, Thanks for the welcome, I hope to be around for this next Season of the Bachelor, should be the greatest!
    Can't wait for tomorrow's interview with Jason and I am sure it will be posted shortly thereafter.
    They also said that Jason had a visit in New Zealand and I am sure it was Deanna, who else could it be!

On jason myspace it has watch ellen on jan 5th

In case anyone wants to host a Bachelor Viewing party.....

Heathman Hotel Offers 'The Bachelor' Viewing Party Package
    Guests Can Cheer on the Kirkland Native on His Home Turf

KIRKLAND, Wash., Dec 16, 2008 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- The Heathman Hotel, the only independent, luxury hotel located in the city's downtown core, is offering a limited time package for guests who want to cheer on Kirkland native and single dad Jason Mesnick as he takes another leap at love in ABC's "The Bachelor." The first episode airs January 5 at 8:00 p.m. on ABC TV. The one-night package, priced at $1,200, is available every Monday throughout the season.
    The Heathman "Bachelor Party Package" offers a hostess and eleven of her closest friends an opportunity to view episodes of the show in the privacy of the hotel's luxurious Owners Suite. Jason himself visited The Heathman in last season's "The Bachelorette."
    The Bachelor Party package includes:
    -- A private viewing party for a group of up to 12 people, and one night lodging for 4, in the Heathman Kirkland's 1164 square foot Owner's Suite, featuring a luxurious living room complete with a two-sided fireplace, wet bar, 3 HD TVs and a dining room.
    -- En suite heavy hors d'oeuvres and cocktail bar courtesy of Trellis.
    -- Latest issues of US Weekly and People to catch up on all the latest buzz about the show.
    -- Red roses and sparkling wine delivered at the start of the show.
    -- Voting ballots - cast your vote on which of the 25 bachelorettes should win Jason's heart.
    In addition, the package includes 30 percent off on-site Penterra Spa's treatments after 4 pm.
    The Bachelor package is available for booking by contacting the hotel directly at 425-284-5800, and is based on availability.
    http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/Heathman-Hotel-Offers-The-Bachelor/story.aspx?guid={4E6A9CBD-BE70-48CD-B548-4A3E9576BB14}

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;3252785;
    In case anyone wants to host a Bachelor Viewing party.....

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/Heathman-Hotel-Offers-The-Bachelor/story.aspx?guid={4E6A9CBD-BE70-48CD-B548-4A3E9576BB14}
    Sounds fun. I'd just be satisfied if ABC hurried up and got the contestant pictures up on their site. ACK!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rags317;3253175;
    Sounds fun. I'd just be satisfied if ABC hurried up and got the contestant pictures up on their site. ACK!
    Tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;3253178;
    Tomorrow.
    Let's hope so!

+ Reply to Thread