+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;3251985;
    ABC's Bachelor page has gotten a makeover. New background, all of Matt's stuff has been taken off and the 3 previews we've seen have been added.

LINK
    Thank you, ky-la, for keeping us posted on all the new and getting closer interesting happenings.

I'll bop over there sometime soon and see what they've cooked up this time.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3251986;
    Thank you, ky-la, for keeping us posted on all the new and getting closer interesting happenings.

I'll bop over there sometime soon and see what they've cooked up this time.
    It actually appears that the BIO page is being updated as well. Jason is up there now, whereas moments ago it was Matt Grant. So maybe we will get Girl Pics/Names before Wednesday?

FROM THE NEW BIO: "A philanthropist himself, he hopes to someday form and run his own children's charity."

SO, there you have it. The Motive du Jour. A la Andy Baldwin, Graham, Jesse, etc. Putting your FAME to good use.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3252014;
    It actually appears that the BIO page is being updated as well. Jason is up there now, whereas moments ago it was Matt Grant. So maybe we will get Girl Pics/Names before Wednesday?
    Yeah. That's what I was saying. I've kept an eye of the page for the past few hours as they worked on it. Kinda cool watching things change one by one.

If the girls aren't up in the next hour. Then it will be tomorrow or Wednesday.

Edit: Another change. They just added his picture to the Bachelor's homepage.
    Last edited by ky-la; 12-15-2008 at 04:28 PM.

FROM THE NEW BIO: "A philanthropist himself, he hopes to someday form and run his own children's charity."

SO, there you have it. The Motive du Jour. A la Andy Baldwin, Graham, Jesse, etc. Putting your FAME to good use.
    Philanthropist. The new key word here. Brings back memories of Matt Grant being an international financier.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;3252019;
    Yeah. That's what I was saying. I've kept an eye of the page for the past few hours as they worked on it. Kinda cool watching things change one by one.

If the girls aren't up in the next hour. Then it will be tomorrow or Wednesday.
    The past few seasons the bios were released on a Wednesday. They were released approximately 3pm EST/12 noon PST.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3252026;
    The past few seasons the bios were released on a Wednesday. They were released approximately 3pm EST/12 noon PST.
    The photo's page, which two hours ago, had pictures of Jason, has been "locked out", maybe they are putting up the photos now.

Ky-La, thanks for keeping us all informed.

Quote Originally Posted by gvaughn65;3251770;
    According to the host of B13, Chris Harrison, in his latest interview this week he says we are all in for a wonderful season. He says we will need to invest in a lot of kleenex as this is the most happy and romantic season we have all been waiting for since Trista & Ryan. Can't wait for Jan. 5.
    UH-OH...didn't they bill Andy & Tessa as this as well? YIKES!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3252026;
    Yeah, I think it's too late now to release them today. I know they typically release things like that between 1pm and 4pm ET.

So Wednesday is looking more and more likely.

Philantrhopist - old news - from last season - BEFORE he became the bachelor
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

One thing I like about the Bachelor page at abc rather than the Bachelorette page is that there is a widget you can grab which contains news, photos and video. I found it helpful last Bachelor season to watch the new videos - commercials, internet content - without having to go to their homepage.

ETA: "They" are still loading Jason's photo on that gadget, as well as the bio and photo pages. 3:30PM PST
    Last edited by Arielflies; 12-15-2008 at 06:32 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread