+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 56 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

Re: Bachelor 13-Jason MEDIA / PRESS

Quote Originally Posted by notsorealityfan;3251774;
    I'm going to watch with an open mind this season, but not sure about Jason either.
    Count me in, too. I'm going to go into this with an open mind also.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Bloomers - Chris said fantastic where he usually says amazing. Unless they've changed coypwriters, perhaps he is giving us his pre-season hint as to his personal take on filming.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3251781;
    Bloomers - Chris said fantastic where he usually says amazing. Unless they've changed coypwriters, perhaps he is giving us his pre-season hint as to his personal take on filming.
    You crack me up. Even the most cynical among us have a Grinch-sized hope that there really is a Santa Claus.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3251788;
    You crack me up. Even the most cynical among us have a Grinch-sized hope that there really is a Santa Claus.
    Hey, I'm a neutral cynic (does that make me a neucyns?) The Grinch had a heart that grew too large; and I assure you, mine is still too small. Actually, I'm just holding on for the trip to NZ. I can't wait for the scenic shots.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by gvaughn65;3251770;
    According to the host of B13, Chris Harrison, in his latest interview this week he says we are all in for a wonderful season. He says we will need to invest in a lot of kleenex as this is the most happy and romantic season we have all been waiting for since Trista & Ryan. Can't wait for Jan. 5.
    I can't wait to watch this season either. I am going into this with an open mind as I felt sorry for Jason when Deanna let him get down on one knee. I understand why couples break up after the show though. They begin their relationship on these incredible dates in amazing locations. Once the show is over, they head back home and are in the every day routine like all couples. Unless there is something truly there, the couple won't last. When they are on their own, they begin to see each other for who they really are not the couple that was caught up in the filming of the show. I still think Jason and his choice will work out though because he is sincere and the woman knew what she was getting into prior to signing up for the show as everybody knew who he was after Deanna dumped him. I don't think Jason is looking for fame like Deanna was. I can't wait until they release the photos of the girls. When are they?

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan76;3251842;
    I can't wait to watch this season either. I am going into this with an open mind as I felt sorry for Jason when Deanna let him get down on one knee. I understand why couples break up after the show though. They begin their relationship on these incredible dates in amazing locations. Once the show is over, they head back home and are in the every day routine like all couples. Unless there is something truly there, the couple won't last. When they are on their own, they begin to see each other for who they really are not the couple that was caught up in the filming of the show. I still think Jason and his choice will work out though because he is sincere and the woman knew what she was getting into prior to signing up for the show as everybody knew who he was after Deanna dumped him. I don't think Jason is looking for fame like Deanna was. I can't wait until they release the photos of the girls. When are they?
    In the past few seasons they haven't released them until about 10 days out.
    One recent season it was days before the show premiered.
    So who knows.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan76;3251842;
    Unless there is something truly there, the couple won't last. When they are on their own, they begin to see each other for who they really are not the couple that was caught up in the filming of the show.
    I think Jason's comment that everything he and his F1 had together was always the same, whether the cameras were rolling or not, is a good sign.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3251848;
    In the past few seasons they haven't released them until about 10 days out.
    One recent season it was days before the show premiered.
    So who knows.
    But one thing that has stayed the same through every season, is that the girls' names are released about a week (give or take a day) after the press release for the premiere. This season's press release came out on Dec. 10. People are thinking the girls will be announced Wednesday because that's the day of Jason's teleconference and it will also be exactly 1 week since the PR came out. But really, it could be any day now. Deanna's guys were announced just 6 days after her PR. But I would bet on Wednesday.
    Last edited by ky-la; 12-15-2008 at 12:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;3251853;
    I think Jason's comment that everything he and his F1 had together was always the same, whether the cameras were rolling or not, is a good sign.
    I agree! I especially think that he's trying to make a point of how different it is compared to when he was with Deanna...when he said that things with Deanna were different and more natural when the cameras were off.

FORT Newbie

Hi there,

I am new to this and just wanted to know where Jason's teleconference will be on or at?

Sharon

+ Reply to Thread