Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Possible Bachelor 14?

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Possible Bachelor 14?

I heard on the radio this morning that Joe the plumber was at SNL when McCain was on, but his segment got cut. Anyways, while there he apparently hooked up with some hollywood type and is interested in being the next Bachelor.

You might be able to hear this from the radio website. Search Movin' 997 and you will find it. It was an interview with a writer from SNL on the Balthazar and Maria show.

Re: Possible Bachelor 14?

OOOO paaaleaaaaasssseeeee - barf-inski - yuckkkk. THAT would be my worst nitemare - shivver me timbers.........
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3230571;
    OOOO paaaleaaaaasssseeeee - barf-inski - yuckkkk. THAT would be my worst nitemare - shivver me timbers.........
    Agreed! They were actually really funny about it. The whole conversations went something like "I heard that Joe the plumber wants to be the next Bachelor", "wait, aren't they supposed to be rich or something to make up for everything?" "yeah, nothing like marrying a bald, old guy with no money." "you could go to down to any corner and find that"

It was quite witty and really funny. I hope that this is just a really, really bad rumor.

I got this in my google search email and according to this it is just a false rumor

Meet Joe the Plumber by Interview on National Review Online

Meet Joe the Plumber
    He just wants the American Dream — and politicians that secure our freedom to acheive it.

An NRO Q&A

He’s going to be a country music superstar. He’s starring on the next season of ABC’s reality series, The Bachelor. He signed with Ben Affleck’s agent. He was seen canoodling with comedienne Kirsten Wiig after John McCain’s recent appearance on Saturday Night Live.

Those are just some of the (sadly untrue) rumors that have been floated about Joe the Plumber in the weeks since his unlikely rise to national notoriety. But with the election over, and Joe’s preferred candidate having lost, what’s the most famous plumber since Mario going to do now?

National Review Online’s Mark Hemingway caught up with Joe Wurzelbacher a few days after the election to ask him about U.S. politics, Obama, his new-found fame, and more.

Hey, the economy is in the toilet and everybody is cutting back. Who can afford a shiny new bachelor with actual brains, an actual job and actual good looks in these togh times? We all need to tighten the belt and how better for ABC to tighten the belt than to scrape the bottom of the barrel? Dumb, unemployed and ugly. I'm just surprised they were not more resourceful about it. Just think! They could have given him a brand new show of his own. I already have the title the could use: "Way Below Average Joe"!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3230902;
    Hey, the economy is in the toilet and everybody is cutting back. Who can afford a shiny new bachelor with actual brains, an actual job and actual good looks in these togh times? We all need to tighten the belt and how better for ABC to tighten the belt than to scrape the bottom of the barrel? Dumb, unemployed and ugly. I'm just surprised they were not more resourceful about it. Just think! They could have given him a brand new show of his own. I already have the title the could use: "Way Below Average Joe"!!
    This was one of your best lines ever!

However, even though I don't think Joe the Plumber is Bachelor material, I thought the man had a good point about incentive, so I don't want to diss him.

FORT Fogey

This will NEVER happen. This has to be a nasty rumor.

MsFroggy, good one!

Putting politics aside, I agree with CapeGal, Pleasssssssssssssssssssseeeeee eeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

If they did that, for once it would surely cure me of watching his season....
    Just what every woman wants is to meet some man so that she can support him.

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;3233116;
    Putting politics aside, I agree with CapeGal, Pleasssssssssssssssssssseeeeee eeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

If they did that, for once it would surely cure me of watching his season....
    Just what every woman wants is to meet some man so that she can support him.
    AND pay his back taxes too
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3233128;
    AND pay his back taxes too
    Aww.....shucks you all are just being too hard on old Joe the Plumber. Okay. . .so he has a few money issues.....who doesn't in this economy.

But I agree, you would have to be into the Kojak look. LOL
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast