Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Possible Bachelor 14?

Re: Possible Bachelor 14?

Quote Originally Posted by jurny;3258317;
    The petition for Jesse as the next Bachelor (14) that has been going on myspace has reached their goal for signatures plus. If TPTB actually go by these petitions as there was one for Jason too, then it's a possibility.
    No way! It'll be worse than the one with Bob Guiney. Had they not been contestants on the show, I'm sure ABC wouldn't have given them a shot at becoming The Bachelor. I prefer better looking bachelors...

FORT Newbie

Jesse's status on his Myspace is set to Friend Image "Getting Ready to Film With ABC ( Dont ASK I cant tell !! Hint Keep Watching Jasons Season ! )"

hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by msmarvell;3269610;
    Jesse's status on his Myspace is set to Friend Image "Getting Ready to Film With ABC ( Dont ASK I cant tell !! Hint Keep Watching Jasons Season ! )"

hmmm
    I was wondering the same thing. What could he possibly have to do with Jasons season??

Quote Originally Posted by Amy20;3269649;
    I was wondering the same thing. What could he possibly have to do with Jasons season??
    He is hosting a weekend for the guys of Bach'ette 4 in Breckenridge this weekend. Maybe that's got something to do with it.

That's what I was thinking - some type of reunion show for the guys and gals of past seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by heartsaflutter;3270012;
    That's what I was thinking - some type of reunion show for the guys and gals of past seasons.
    Or a where are they now segment for some filler show, like the After the Final Rose. Just in case the Lovely Couple don't survive that long, they need some material to spare the audience the torture of watching them fake it. Remember Matt and Shayne at the 4th of July?!

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3269910;
    He is hosting a weekend for the guys of Bach'ette 4 in Breckenridge this weekend. Maybe that's got something to do with it.
    ahhh yes. totally forgot about that.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by heartsaflutter;3270012;
    I think he will be in a segment in the half-way point to update people on all of the "exciting" things he has. Chris Harrison pretty much trashed DeAnna the right after the breakup and took Jesse's side. Both he and Jesse have cleaned up their initial reactions and make it like everything is hunky dorey. He's getting equal airtime because DeAnna gets time at the end to whatever (she doesn't want Jason, that is for sure).

Maybe he'll show Holly off!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BerryCrazy;3269533;
    No way! It'll be worse than the one with Bob Guiney. Had they not been contestants on the show, I'm sure ABC wouldn't have given them a shot at becoming The Bachelor. I prefer better looking bachelors...
    I heard that Jason was approached about being the Bachelor at the ATFR ... So, the petition was a moot point by then. I think they knew DeAnna wasn't going to pick him and edited the show to drum up sympathy for him ... It worked.

They are filming another "where are they now" episode.
    I would not be surprised if a crew comes to film part of the "reunion" in Colorado.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234