Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 40

Thread: Possible Bachelor 14?

  1. #11
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    23

    Re: Possible Bachelor 14?

    Latest rumour has it that there is a petition floating on MySpace to have Jesse as Bach 14, especially after the way DeAnna dumped him. Now she is going to have her own reality show helping prospective brides. Guess she got out of the Bach what she wanted and it wasn't a husband. **shrug**

  2. #12
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Possible Bachelor 14?

    All I can say is .............................H AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  3. #13
    Got wings 9/19/2012 buglover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    CA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,195

    Re: Possible Bachelor 14?

    No more recycling contestants! I want a fresh face with something to offer!
    Yup, with donuts!!

  4. #14
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,956

    Re: Possible Bachelor 14?

    Quote Originally Posted by jurny;3239693;
    Latest rumour has it that there is a petition floating on MySpace to have Jesse as Bach 14, especially after the way DeAnna dumped him. Now she is going to have her own reality show helping prospective brides. Guess she got out of the Bach what she wanted and it wasn't a husband. **shrug**
    Just to keep things fair and balanced, Jesse himself has said that he didn't come onto the show expecting to end up as the F1 which gives credence to all of the allegations made during the entire season that he went on the Bachelor for the exposure and publicity for his company, etc.

    Jesse's heart may be broken, but since he has received all kind of publicity as a result of being on the show, then he got what he wanted out of the Bach as well.

  5. #15
    FORT Fogey BachfanNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,159

    Re: Possible Bachelor 14?

    Jesse as the Bachelor would be weird...but even weirder is Deanna helping prospective brides...is she for real? Does she honestly think that we want her advice?

  6. #16
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    36

    Re: Possible Bachelor 14?

    Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3240175;
    Jesse as the Bachelor would be weird...but even weirder is Deanna helping prospective brides...is she for real? Does she honestly think that we want her advice?
    Unfortunately for some, it appears that the TV show thinks she can sell it and I guess they think she will attract new viewers. For my personal opinion, I think I would rather have teeth pulled than have Deanna give me any kind of personal advice.

  7. #17
    FORT Fogey BachfanNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,159

    Re: Possible Bachelor 14?

    Quote Originally Posted by notsorealityfan;3240298;
    Unfortunately for some, it appears that the TV show thinks she can sell it and I guess they think she will attract new viewers. For my personal opinion, I think I would rather have teeth pulled than have Deanna give me any kind of personal advice.
    LOL

    I'd be willing to put all 4 molars back into my mouth and pull them back out, than to have to watch her give advice!

    Seriously, I get it, i'm sure she's learned a lot from this experience, but she's obviously missing the experience of someone who has actually commited themselves to another to the point of marriage, and that's why I don't feel she would be qualified for such a task. JMO

  8. #18
    Got wings 9/19/2012 buglover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    CA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,195

    Re: Possible Bachelor 14?

    I would honestly take advice from Paris Hilton before I'd take any advice from Deanna.
    Yup, with donuts!!

  9. #19
    Peace MsFroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up here in my tree...
    Posts
    15,532

    Re: Possible Bachelor 14?

    Are they calling the show "How to Desperately Stretch Your Pathetic 15 Minutes of Non-Fame"? Because I otherwise I don't see what advice she'd be qualified to give. Anything else she's got to say would fall into the complete-waste-of-time category. Deanna having an advice show for future brides would be pretty much down there in the grasping famewhore gutter with J** Scheft's relationship advice book.

  10. #20
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,956

    Re: Possible Bachelor 14?

    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3240521;
    Are they calling the show "How to Desperately Stretch Your Pathetic 15 Minutes of Non-Fame"? Because I otherwise I don't see what advice she'd be qualified to give. Anything else she's got to say would fall into the complete-waste-of-time category. Deanna having an advice show for future brides would be pretty much down there in the grasping famewhore gutter with J** Scheft's relationship advice book.
    Let's don't discriminate against Travis who is probably a great doctor but who chose his good friend for the F1 and left the F2 as an emotional basketcase nearly everytime she tried to talk about him on a PI. As much as I like him, how qualified is he (based on his show) to write a relationship advice book?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.