+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trista & Ryan Expecting Baby #2???

FORT Fogey

Re: Trista & Ryan Expecting Baby #2???

Honestly, I have absolutely nothing against any "reality" personalities for exchanging camera time for dollars. They are better able to care for their kids and themselves - esp. in the long run, e.g. college for this kids, retirement for themselves, etc.

I say "go for it!"

I definitely think Trista enjoys the limelight, she always did. However, I will say the segments I've seen of them recently at least show her to have toned down the baby voice and giggles that drove me mad in the beginning. I don't really have a problem if they choose to do another show for the $$. If it helps them fund a lifestyle they enjoy and if they don't have a problem with the exposure when it includes their children, then I guess go for it. At least they are somewhat watchable to me, unlike about 90% of reality shows out there. I wouldn't say I'd make a point of watching them though. Not really worth the effort. I do however wish her well in her 2nd pregnancy. It sounds like the first one was scary and I hope she is well monitored throughout this one and everything goes smoothly. They seem like nice people.
    Valar Morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3224690;
    The house they lived in Sept 2005 was 3200 square feet and estimated to cost 1,050,000 dollars.
    Not exactly a starter home.
    I don't know if this is the same home they are in now. I thought I had heard Ryan was building his own "green" dream. So are they downsizing? Hm, somehow I doubt it.
    Personally, not that they have asked for it, but I have trouble finding empathy with them. Many of us are two income families and only dream to have what they have. I guess their need to stay "afloat" differs from most of us average Joes.
    I have to wonder how Trista fits in with the other firefighters wives. Or maybe they all live in million dollar homes.
    I know that a million dollar house seems like an extravagance to most people (okay it is) BUT, they live in Vail. A million dollar house in Vail is likely a condo. Most homes are well over $2 Mill. Colorado builds houses big and counts a finished basement as part of your square footage so their house may be a 2000 sq foot house with a basement.
    Here's a website to give you an idea of what you have to pay to live in Vail.

Detailed Search - Prudential Colorado Properties

Quote Originally Posted by dlmom53;3228659;
    I know that a million dollar house seems like an extravagance to most people (okay it is) BUT, they live in Vail. A million dollar house in Vail is likely a condo. Most homes are well over $2 Mill. Colorado builds houses big and counts a finished basement as part of your square footage so their house may be a 2000 sq foot house with a basement.
    Here's a website to give you an idea of what you have to pay to live in Vail.

Detailed Search - Prudential Colorado Properties
    The house they had on the market in 2005 was not in the "hot" spot in Vail. According to my site(and I apologize I no longer have it), the house(it was not a condo) was 3200 square feet. That is not a starter home under any conditions anywhere.
    I happen to live on the east coast in a bedroom community outside of NYC. A million dollar home in this area is considered quite nice and I would imagine even in 2005(when housing was valued higher than today) homes here were valued higher than in the Vail area.
    Regardless, it is the Sutter's lives and business and I wish them all the luck and happiness in their ventures.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

They live outside of Vail in a town called Avon which is in Eagle County. It is a matter of public record that they bought their house in 2003 and paid $668,000.00. It is a condo, not a house, they have attached neighbors. The value has increased to a million dollars in the past 5 years. Further snooping in the Eagle County accessors office and the Secretary of State show they also bought a condo at Beaver Creek Resort, listed under Sutter-Rehn, LLC. which is around 500 square feet. It looks like her father and step-mother bought the condo with them. I also found Ryan has designed plans for a house on the same road they now live with 6,370 square feet. Ryan has been attending board meetings to get his design approved.

A "starter home" in the Vail area is resonable at $668,000. Especailly when you just received $1 million for your wedding.

Trista and Ryan - Baby #2

Today on a St. Louis television newsmagazine show, Trista and Ryan were featured as becoming godparents to a cruise ship (Ruby Princess).

During the interview, Trista and Ryan announced they were having another child (with Trista rubbing her stomach area). They appeared very happy. When asked about the baby's name, they said had a couple names picked out, that they aren't saying as of yet what those names are, and they don't know what the sex is either, that they will have to wait and see.

When they asked her if she missed St. Louis, she replied that yes, at times she did especially since her father and stepmother still live in the area, but that she also loves where she lives now with Ryan. Both of them seemed quite content. They are so cute together.

Glad to hear the good news.

Re: Trista and Ryan - Baby #2

Since both are willing to make the marriage work, they are succeeding. I only hope they grow old together. I would be lucky to find a guy who would want to be with me and work through any problems that we may have, but I don't have the "knack" to find such a creature.

This is just a random picture from Ok Magazine: Trista and Ryan expecting.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by critter;3229066;
    They live outside of Vail in a town called Avon which is in Eagle County. It is a matter of public record that they bought their house in 2003 and paid $668,000.00. It is a condo, not a house, they have attached neighbors. The value has increased to a million dollars in the past 5 years. Further snooping in the Eagle County accessors office and the Secretary of State show they also bought a condo at Beaver Creek Resort, listed under Sutter-Rehn, LLC. which is around 500 square feet. It looks like her father and step-mother bought the condo with them. I also found Ryan has designed plans for a house on the same road they now live with 6,370 square feet. Ryan has been attending board meetings to get his design approved.

A "starter home" in the Vail area is resonable at $668,000. Especailly when you just received $1 million for your wedding.

6,370 square feet????

It’s no secret the couple is conscious about the environment. Ryan writes a weekly column for the Vail Daily about sustainability. He’s certified by LEED to construct eco-friendly buildings and just finished shooting the “The EcoZone Project,” where he serves as the builder member of a team who gives celebrity homes a green makeover.

And Trista supports him all the way.

“We try and live environmentally friendly lives as much as possible,” Trista says. “
    Ryan and Trista Sutter's green nursery | VailDaily.com

I am not impressed with folks who think they are eco-friendly and applaud their own committment to sustainability while choosing to live in 6000 square foot houses. I guess it'll be a toxin free 6000 square foot home with two "green" nurseries.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast