+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trista & Ryan Expecting Baby #2???

Re: Trista & Ryan Expecting Baby #2???

Quote Originally Posted by sunny_peach;3224340;
    I hope they don't return to the airwaves. I am thrilled the show worked for them, and that they are happy. She needs to take the advice she gave DeAnna about getting back to a normal life outside of the cameras. IMHO
    The key for me in this article was when Trista mentioned "if we want to pay off our mortgage and pay off our debt...". To me that was a sign that they may actually need to do something like this to stay afloat.

Personally I have no problem with them doing another show. I think they are great and I think I could stare at Ryan doing anything.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;3224559;
    The key for me in this article was when Trista mentioned "if we want to pay off our mortgage and pay off our debt...". To me that was a sign that they may actually need to do something like this to stay afloat.

Personally I have no problem with them doing another show. I think they are great and I think I could stare at Ryan doing anything.
    That is the way that I read it as well. I believe that they just recently bought a bigger home, and now they have a new baby coming. Maybe they do need the supplemental income that the publicity brings. If that is indeed the case, then I hope for their sakes that neither of them truly minds the invasion of privacy and that it isn't something that either or both of them is simply enduring for the needed benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3224603;
    That is the way that I read it as well. I believe that they just recently bought a bigger home, and now they have a new baby coming. Maybe they do need the supplemental income that the publicity brings. If that is indeed the case, then I hope for their sakes that neither of them truly minds the invasion of privacy and that it isn't something that either or both of them is simply enduring for the needed benefits.
    The house they lived in Sept 2005 was 3200 square feet and estimated to cost 1,050,000 dollars.
    Not exactly a starter home.
    I don't know if this is the same home they are in now. I thought I had heard Ryan was building his own "green" dream. So are they downsizing? Hm, somehow I doubt it.
    Personally, not that they have asked for it, but I have trouble finding empathy with them. Many of us are two income families and only dream to have what they have. I guess their need to stay "afloat" differs from most of us average Joes.
    I have to wonder how Trista fits in with the other firefighters wives. Or maybe they all live in million dollar homes.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3224690;
    The house they lived in Sept 2005 was 3200 square feet and estimated to cost 1,050,000 dollars.
    I don't know if this is the same home they are in now. I thought I had heard Ryan was building his own "green" dream. So are they downsizing? Hm, somehow I doubt it.
    Personally, not that they have asked for it, but I have trouble finding empathy with them. Many of us are two income families and only dream to have what they have. I guess their need to stay "afloat" differs from most of us average Joes.
    I have to wonder how Trista fits in with the other firefighters wives. Or maybe they all live in million dollar homes.
    Very, very true Kasha! They live a high cost life it seems. I think staying "afloat" can mean different things to different people. If they want to stay in their current lifestyle they may need the extra cash that a tv opportunity would offer. I don't empathize with them either, but I'm cool with them using their celebrity to make some cash. I'm curious though, does Ryan actually still have a job as a firefighter? For some reason all I can remember about what he has been doing is the green home design with his father.

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;3224697;
    Very, very true Kasha! They live a high cost life it seems. I think staying "afloat" can mean different things to different people. If they want to stay in their current lifestyle they may need the extra cash that a tv opportunity would offer. I don't empathize with them either, but I'm cool with them using their celebrity to make some cash. I'm curious though, does Ryan actually still have a job as a firefighter? For some reason all I can remember about what he has been doing is the green home design with his father.
    Again, I could be wrong about this, but I thought I remember hearing on one of their show updates within the last year that Ryan was still doing firefighting.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3224690;
    ITA Kasha. . . "staying afloat" to me in a $1,000,000 home by letting cameras follow your every move? I dunno. . .I am glad some enjoy seeing it. For me, I am tired of seeing every Tom, Dick, and Harry on a reality TV show.

Example...Kim Kardashian....who cares? Eye candy? Sure.....but lets get back to some real drama. Hearing all this makes me think....hmm....this sure is feeding egos.

Okay, so you started in reality tv heaven. . . what is driving you that you have to stay there? Why isn't REAL life enough?
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3225329;

Okay, so you started in reality tv heaven. . . what is driving you that you have to stay there? Why isn't REAL life enough?
    Not enough real money? Perhaps if you have the kind of personality that likes the public attention, and someone is willing to pay you to be in the center of it, that is all it takes?

Trista appears to enjoy the limelight. She has insinuated that they need the money and that someone is willing to pay them. As someone previously mentioned, they also appear to be a marketable commodity. As the formula is working for them, they are capitalizing on it.
    If the housing situation as reported above is correct, it is beyond my experience or even comprehension! However, nevertheless, I wish them the best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3225347;
    Not enough real money? Perhaps if you have the kind of personality that likes the public attention, and someone is willing to pay you to be in the center of it, that is all it takes?

Trista appears to enjoy the limelight. She has insinuated that they need the money and that someone is willing to pay them. As someone previously mentioned, they also appear to be a marketable commodity. As the formula is working for them, they are capitalizing on it.
    If the housing situation as reported above is correct, it is beyond my experience or even comprehension! However, nevertheless, I wish them the best of luck.
    As much as I love Trista and Ryan, and am thrilled that they are still together, I really don't want to see them do another show. I have a small fraction of what they have, and have more children. I am just fine not having the best that money can buy. In this economy I feel very blessed to still have a roof over my head and money to buy the essentials for the family.
    "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." ~ Oscar Wilde

[QUOTE=sunny_peach;3225435;]As much as I love Trista and Ryan, and am thrilled that they are still together, I really don't want to see them do another show. I have a small fraction of what they have, and have more children. I am just fine not having the best that money can buy. In this economy I feel very blessed to still have a roof over my head and money to buy the essentials for the family.[/QUOTE]

Hear-hear Sunny! You have spoken nothing but the truth!!

Quote Originally Posted by sunny_peach;3225435;
    As much as I love Trista and Ryan, and am thrilled that they are still together, I really don't want to see them do another show. I have a small fraction of what they have, and have more children. I am just fine not having the best that money can buy. In this economy I feel very blessed to still have a roof over my head and money to buy the essentials for the family.
    Kudos...sunny_peach. Let's see a reality TV show in which families live in REALITY. A firefighter's income and a stay at home mom of 2. THAT is reality.

1,000,000 home? That is fantasy for 80% of America.

Let's call it the Trista and Ryan fantasy show. . . that would be more realistic. Okay...sure...everyone would like to succeed. But that is my point. . . being successful isn't about giganticus homes or public appearances or posh or glam. It is about living in a real world.

Just hard to stomach as some have stated.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast