+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trista & Ryan Expecting Baby #2???

Re: Trista & Ryan Expecting Baby #2???

Quote Originally Posted by zipster;3217767;
    Interestingly, Brad Paisley and his wife also announced that they are expecting their second child. If memory serves me correctly, didn't Brad sing at their wedding, and I believe the couples remain close friends.
    i believe so. brad and kimberly's baby is due in march 2009

Not to sound like a cynic...because I love baby news.
    I just wish she did not feel the need to splash it on the cover of magazines. I wish she could just relax with sweet Ryan and enjoy life.

I wonder how long he will tolerate her incessant need for publicity on every aspect of their lives. It borders on cheesy to me. I just hate that part. But then again, gosh...she was on two reality shows to meet her hubby. Had a televised wedding...why would I think she would want to give it up? LOL

Ryan is such a great guy. She needs to just focus on her life and little family.

Okay...climbing off soap box now.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

No, I will be happy to climb back on that soap box for you.
    I agree with everything that you say. I hate the limelight.

B U T
    At this point in time, now that they have established a (hopefully) strong relationship, and now that they(Trista/Ryan) realize how easy it is to stay in the limelight with very little effort and earn a decent buck off it
    why not in todays horrific economy of nightmares earn a bit more to help pay for all the lil extras and maybe even college for lil Max and baby2 someday? They have gone this far, the exposure hasn't been too bad(yet) and again as I check the stock market and my portfolio, I say maybe it's almost prudent. (as long as there is a line in the sand)
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I have to add that if magazines didn't think Trista & Ryan news would sell magazines, they wouldn't get on the front page. It would be awfully hard to turn down the easy money they get for their stories.

I'm curious if there is any down side to all this for them. Big celebrities lose their privacy, but T&R may be minor enough celebrities that their privacy isn't invaded too badly.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3223083;
    I have to add that if magazines didn't think Trista & Ryan news would sell magazines, they wouldn't get on the front page. It would be awfully hard to turn down the easy money they get for their stories.

I'm curious if there is any down side to all this for them. Big celebrities lose their privacy, but T&R may be minor enough celebrities that their privacy isn't invaded too badly.
    They seem to be a marketable commodity.

Keep in mind, too, that some of this may be orchestrated by Princess cruise lines to promote Trista and Ryan launching their newest ship, the Ruby Princess, next month. There was just an article in USA Today yesterday announcing the winner of the USA Today/Princess sponsored Romance Story contest. Trista and Ryan selected the winner.

FORT Newbie

I lurk here and rarely post, but in terms of some of the comments about people suggesting that Trista is constantly trying to be in the limelight and is forcing Ryan to go along, I don't think that is entirely fair. Before going on a reality TV show and meeting Trista, Ryan modeled and played professional football, which put him in the public eye. Plus, they generally are living the laid back life that Ryan had before in Vail, rather than moving to LA or something to fully pursue their Hollywood opportunities.

I personally think Trista and Ryan are a great couple, and I like hearing what is going with them. I also think they have been very smart about using their "fame" to their advantage. I would not want an over the top, pink, televised wedding and agree that it probably wasn't Ryan's style either, but not only did ABC pay for the whole thing, but Trista and Ryan also got a lot of money ($1 million?) as payment for it, which allowed them to buy their first house. They also have both been able to promote their endeavors (Ryan's green building and triathalons and Trista's purse/diaper bag business), get a few perks here and there (vacations for the post-baby bikini photo shoot and the cruise line thing) all in exchange for having a few magazine stories about them and showing up on "The Bachelor" specials. It seems like a good tradeoff that works for them.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymousone;3223269;
    I lurk here and rarely post, but in terms of some of the comments about people suggesting that Trista is constantly trying to be in the limelight and is forcing Ryan to go along, I don't think that is entirely fair. Before going on a reality TV show and meeting Trista, Ryan modeled and played professional football, which put him in the public eye. Plus, they generally are living the laid back life that Ryan had before in Vail, rather than moving to LA or something to fully pursue their Hollywood opportunities.

I personally think Trista and Ryan are a great couple, and I like hearing what is going with them. I also think they have been very smart about using their "fame" to their advantage. I would not want an over the top, pink, televised wedding and agree that it probably wasn't Ryan's style either, but not only did ABC pay for the whole thing, but Trista and Ryan also got a lot of money ($1 million?) as payment for it, which allowed them to buy their first house. They also have both been able to promote their endeavors (Ryan's green building and triathalons and Trista's purse/diaper bag business), get a few perks here and there (vacations for the post-baby bikini photo shoot and the cruise line thing) all in exchange for having a few magazine stories about them and showing up on "The Bachelor" specials. It seems like a good tradeoff that works for them.
    ITA. I don't have a problem with it and I really enjoy updates from them every once in awhile. I was so happy for them when they got Max (so adorable ) and I'm very happy to hear that they're having another baby. I hope it's a GIRL
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Will Trista and Ryan Return to Reality TV? - Babies, Couples, Ryan Sutter, Trista Rehn : People.com
    Reality TV stars Trista and Ryan Sutter, who announced last week that they're pregnant for a second time, tell PEOPLE that they're due in April and in talks to star in a new reality show.

"We're open to whatever," Trista told PEOPLE while visiting SeaWorld Orlando on Friday with Ryan and 15-month-old son Max. "It's just a matter of whether it fits."

Trista tells PEOPLE that the show would involve Max and the new baby.

"There are pros and cons," she says. "Having cameras in your face is an obstacle, because we've tried to be very private. But if we want to pay our mortgage and pay off our debt, well, we'll do it if it's within our lifestyle," she says.

Trista, who gave birth to Max four weeks prematurely because of complications late in her pregnancy, says that the new baby will be her last. She plans to have a tubal ligation.

"I know people think it's drastic when they hear that," she says. "But I have such rough pregnancies. I would have been as happy as a clam in salt water with just Max. So this is just the icing on the cake."

She says she and Ryan will remain open to the idea of adoption if they decide to have a bigger family.

Trista is still battling nausea but is giving into her cravings for Snickers bars, Ruffles and French onion dip. She lost her baby weight quickly after having Max, but it took a lot of sweat hitting the gym with a trainer plus taking supplements to get back to her pre-baby shape.

"I worked really hard," Trista says. "You have to. But I did it within the realm of what my doctor said was okay. The trainer helped tremendously. It just makes you accountable."

I hope they don't return to the airwaves. I am thrilled the show worked for them, and that they are happy. She needs to take the advice she gave DeAnna about getting back to a normal life outside of the cameras. IMHO
    "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." ~ Oscar Wilde

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast