Closed Thread
Page 1 of 31 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Jason Mesnick - Bachelor 13- NO Spoilers

Jason Mesnick - Bachelor 13- NO Spoilers

Can't wait! Should be fun--maybe some single moms will show up and they can blend their families. He sure ought to be open to that: any failure to include them seriously would show that he's not as nice a guy as everyone thinks.......

Re: Jason's the next Bachelor!

Are you sure? Do you have a link to the article for us?
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey

I have mixed feelings on this one. I liked Jason. He was my pick early on for Deanna. But I'm kind of tired of the routine of everytime you come in second, you get to do the show yourself. But I will reserve my biggest judgement until I see how much (if at all) they use Ty in the show. If he's used, or of they focus on him for Jason the way they did Brad for Deanna, they'll lose me fast.

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3171449;
    Are you sure? Do you have a link to the article for us?
    Yes. Its been on a few websites. I am SO thrilled about this. He definitely deserves to find love and the little boy Ty is soo darn adoreable!

Quote Originally Posted by pwettybird;3171455;
    Yes. Its been on a few websites. I am SO thrilled about this. He definitely deserves to find love and the little boy Ty is soo darn adoreable!
    Cool! I hope he finds someone and lives the rest of his life out of the spotlight unlike Deanna who will probably stay in the spotlight forever.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Newbie

Good luck to you, Jason!
    Please don't let ABC manipulate you or your son in this show. We will all be watching!

FORT Newbie

Has anyone knowledge of Jeremy's reaction to Jason being the next Bachelor? Heard in an interview with Jeremy that he and Jason are actually friends and talk frequently. Perhaps Jason told him in advance of the public media release. Personally, I don't think that Jeremy will have ANY diificulty finding his sweetheart the old fashioned way. Wish him happiness, too.

I just hope that the fan love for Jason stands...but it usually happens that no matter how MANY fans a person has...whether it be how they act or the editing they usually end up getting torn to shreads....Deanna and Blob are 2 examples...folks begged for them to have their own shows then when its all said and done...about 80% of the people didn't like who they choose...how they acted or how they were portrayed..etc
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Who is John Galt?

Because I liked Jason a lot and thought he would be the best for DeAnna (altho for just hotness - I was a Jeremy fan). Whether this will be a good idea for him to do remains to be seen. I'll watch just because I really liked him and was impressed with his sincerity and sweetness. I will say that this will probably be my last venture into viewing this atrocious show because I hate hate hate to listen to the bitchy babes and their cat fights. That is why I like the Bachelorette better - a bunch of hot guys bonding in good natured competition for the "prize".

Congrats to Jason on being the next bachelor - 3rd time is the charm - and 13 is a lucky number - for some

I really wonder if some of the past b'ette's will be included in this group - some of them would be interesting (the really good ones tho - none of the nasty ones )

One way - or another - Jason will carry it off quite well - being such a great guy - a known factor - which I think will be his bonus - tho I do have some mixed feelings about all of this. I wish him the best luck tho
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 31 1234567891011 ... LastLast