Closed Thread
Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Jason Mesnick - Bachelor 13- NO Spoilers

Re: Jason Mesnick - Bachelor 13- NO Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by FableChild;3259514;
    I see no reason for Jason not to do this show because of Ty, but I do think it is a little frivolous to become engaged to someone you met on a reality show after 6 weeks when there is a child involved. I'm not really convinced a couple can get to know each very well given the format of the show, and becoming engaged is kind of a big deal when there are children involved, but Jason is a big boy, and seems to have a good head on his shoulders, so that is his decision to make.
    It can happen in a short time. If the time is right, it's right. I don't believe that the way you meet has anything to do with it. I met my husband on Halloween and married him 2 months later. He had a young daughter at the time. The way he was when he was around his daughter just made me fall further in love with him. This New Years Eve will celebrate our 24th Anniversary!

Good Luck Jason!

Quote Originally Posted by LAVin999;3259542;
    It can happen in a short time. If the time is right, it's right. I don't believe that the way you meet has anything to do with it. I met my husband on Halloween and married him 2 months later. He had a young daughter at the time. The way he was when he was around his daughter just made me fall further in love with him. This New Years Eve will celebrate our 24th Anniversary!

I'm not saying it can't happen, but you and your husband probably didn't have producers and cameras and handlers, other people fighting for attention, etc, etc, etc and probably were better able to get to know each other. I hope it does work, but I really don't have high expectations for this show. I think it would be much more reasonable for them to pick someone to continue dating rather than get engaged to, and I think even more so in Jason's case since I would think he would really want to get to know and be sure of the woman he is introducing into his son's life.

However like I said, he seems like he has a fairly good head on his shoulders, and I wish him the best.
    Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused

Quote Originally Posted by LAVin999;3259542;
    I agree with you. I like your story too!
    Me and my husband met and married within 8 months. And we've been happily married for over 8 years So a successful marriage definitely can happen, regardless of age, timing or circumstances!

Does anyone know the date the "women tell all" will be taped? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena;3260682;
    Does anyone know the date the "women tell all" will be taped? Thanks
    Won 't be announced for a while.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Newbie

I am very excited to watch this season! Jason is a genuinely very nice guy and he deserves to find someone as great as he is!

FORT Newbie

I was never a huge Jason fan before but the added element of his son will be interesting.
    So he does become engaged, funny how that has already leaked out.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyleas;3263551;
    I was never a huge Jason fan before but the added element of his son will be interesting.
    So he does become engaged, funny how that has already leaked out.
    It wasn't leaked out - he announced it himself on 12/3 - in an interview
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I started out reading the spoilers thread, a month or two ago, but life intervenes, so now I'm so behind I'm going to watch it "clean" and unspoiled. I can't believe it's already here.

I'm trying to withhold judgment on whether Jason and his pick will last. Andy thought he was head over heels during publicity for his season, too. We'll see. I do hope they wait awhile to make sure they work in the real world, since a kid's involved. That complicates everything.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by snooky;3264061;
    I started out reading the spoilers thread, a month or two ago, but life intervenes, so now I'm so behind I'm going to watch it "clean" and unspoiled. I can't believe it's already here.
    Snooky, I'm right there with ya. Am going to wait 'til after the 1st episode before I head over to the spoiler section so I can make untainted first impressions. I wanted to hold out for the entire season, but, well, I can't promise anything on that. And I keep telling myself that I WILL NOT have a favorite, but that may be just as lost a cause.

I'm just really excited the season is about to start!!!! Though I'm not sure what'll happen next month when I'll have 4 shows on at the same time...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Closed Thread