Closed Thread
Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Jason Mesnick - Bachelor 13- NO Spoilers

Re: Jason's the next Bachelor!

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3206733;
    Hey, you don't have to believe me. But if I were to publically say my source, I woudn't find out anything else.

This is like someone who writes a column listing spoilers for a soap opera. One really good person comes to mind. She can't say who her sources are for obvious reason.

If that is a problem, mods let me know, and I will glady not say a word again about what I know.
    Please divulge your information at will. That's why I am here! I LOVE the sleuths and inside info!!! I don't care who your source is! If the things happen as you say they will, I wil be hunting for all of your posts!

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;3206813;
    Woohoo! Thanks for the info, cailg! Do you know if they are using the same mansion they have in the recent past? I may have to take a little detour when I'm down in Santa Monica in a couple of weeks
    Hey there casualfan!! I haven't heard, but will let you know if I do.

- could be a 50/50 guess as well - that would work. The mansion being on the market - off the market by one realtor and still listed for sale by others (with a price decrease as well) - could still possibly work out to be utilized by ABC - orrrrr - maybe even a change of venu completely - we shall see...............
    Last edited by Capegal; 09-28-2008 at 01:45 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

There was a question about the status of the Villa de la Vina a week or so ago (and then MUCH speculation since then about the locale of the upcoming filming), so I decided to swing by the Villa (still listed on the real estate agent's website). I drove by a few hours ago - it was on my way home from Santa Barbara to Orange County (I had never been there before BTW, pretty cool to see "the" mansion).
    Here's what I saw: moving trucks. The driveway gate was open (probably to facilitate the trucks) and I was able to drive right up to the front of the house via the circular driveway. Three big, commercial trucks (I got a bit excited when I first saw them thinking they could be production trucks getting ready to set-up shop) but they were definitely regular moving trucks and I lingered long enough to see that they were moving stuff out of the house and into the truck, rather than vice-versa.
    Don't really know if this even sheds any light on where filming will take place, but my feeling is it won't be at the old bachelor mansion.

Quote Originally Posted by SewCrazy;3207075;
    There was a question about the status of the Villa de la Vina a week or so ago (and then MUCH speculation since then about the locale of the upcoming filming), so I decided to swing by the Villa (still listed on the real estate agent's website). I drove by a few hours ago - it was on my way home from Santa Barbara to Orange County (I had never been there before BTW, pretty cool to see "the" mansion).
    Here's what I saw: moving trucks. The driveway gate was open (probably to facilitate the trucks) and I was able to drive right up to the front of the house via the circular driveway. Three big, commercial trucks (I got a bit excited when I first saw them thinking they could be production trucks getting ready to set-up shop) but they were definitely regular moving trucks and I lingered long enough to see that they were moving stuff out of the house and into the truck, rather than vice-versa.
    Don't really know if this even sheds any light on where filming will take place, but my feeling is it won't be at the old bachelor mansion.
    Thanks for the scoop SewCrazy! Doesn't sound like the mansion will be involved this season.

Quote Originally Posted by SewCrazy;3207075;

OOrrrr - maybe they move OUT owner stuff - and move IN ABC/Bachelor stuff?!?!? (maybe since all the damage done by bache's a few seasons ago - and the ensueing lawsuit it caused?!?)
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3207128;
    OOrrrr - maybe they move OUT owner stuff - and move IN ABC/Bachelor stuff?!?!? (maybe since all the damage done by bache's a few seasons ago - and the ensueing lawsuit it caused?!?)

I had not heard of that before. What damage and which season? How do we know there was a lawsuit? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HowRYa?;3207234;
    I had not heard of that before. What damage and which season? How do we know there was a lawsuit? Thanks
    During Blob's season - in 2003

''The Malibu mansion used for the ABC show "The Bachelor" was apparently trashed by the show's contestants. The owners of the mansion, attorney Kenneth Chyten and wife Marci, are suing the producers for $5 million in damages.''

There is more to the story - just google and it will pop up
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I'm enjoying all this interesting info but, can someone remind me exactly when they start filming...isn't it very soon now???

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3207443;
    I'm enjoying all this interesting info but, can someone remind me exactly when they start filming...isn't it very soon now???

Thanks!

The week of October 13th
    Last edited by Capegal; 09-29-2008 at 01:45 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Closed Thread