Closed Thread
Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 310

Thread: Jason Mesnick - Bachelor 13- NO Spoilers

  1. #131
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    2,275

    Re: Jason's the next Bachelor!

    I think on some levels Jason has a level head, and will make a good choice. However, he did fall for Deanna which makes me question his decision making abilities a litte. However, I will not question him as a father because I think he looks like a very competent loving father. I really did not get the wanna be famous vibe from him, and I really think we might be onto the Sutter's part two here. I really really believe that he will find a wife. I will enjoy the ride because I loved watching him, and anything will be better than Deanna and her pity parties and boohooing over nothing nonstop.

  2. #132
    FORT Fogey BachfanNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,159

    Re: Jason's the next Bachelor!

    Just want to say that I know TPTB will make sure to find some quality women for Jason, they can't let this one go to waste...and you can bet your bottom dollar that there will be more than one becuase we'll need a new Bachelorette, dang it!

  3. #133
    FORT Regular jewelsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    73

    Re: Jason's the next Bachelor!

    Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;3187282;
    I think on some levels Jason has a level head, and will make a good choice. However, he did fall for Deanna which makes me question his decision making abilities a litte. However, I will not question him as a father because I think he looks like a very competent loving father. I really did not get the wanna be famous vibe from him, and I really think we might be onto the Sutter's part two here. I really really believe that he will find a wife. I will enjoy the ride because I loved watching him, and anything will be better than Deanna and her pity parties and boohooing over nothing nonstop.
    I totally agree... but I question whether he really did fall for Deanna. He said in the limo after he left that he was really wanting to be in love again, or something to this nature- not exact words. It seemed to me that he fell in love with the romance they provide on the show and the idea of being in love again. Just my opinion... at any rate, I am pumped to see him on TV again- can't wait till January! I'm hoping that even though most of the people that go on this show want their 15 minutes of fame, there will be some women who might not normally do this but had no choice after seeing him on the show and "falling in love" with him like so many of us did. Let's look for some women who are as genuine as he is! Anyone know whether casting is complete?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

  4. #134
    JR jr956678's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    118

    Re: Jason's the next Bachelor!

    Quote Originally Posted by beachmouse;3186548;
    Hey, I like the sound of EHarmony. That may be his best bet !!!!!!!!!!
    Actually, TPTB are more like eHarmony on steroids. Rest assured that they have all the same kind of profiling skills and tests that eHarmony does - and then some. And they are well motivated to do a good job - a lot more so than eHarmony is.

    Some things I've read about choices that may already have been made indicate that there will be some phenominal women and excellent matches for Jason on Bachelor 13. Some historic skeptics of TPTB are impressed with what's already happening - so stay tuned.

  5. #135
    searching for madness PrincessRight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    away from the maddening crowd
    Posts
    139

    Re: Jason's the next Bachelor!

    Quote Originally Posted by jr956678;3187461;
    Some things I've read about choices that may already have been made indicate that there will be some phenominal women and excellent matches for Jason on Bachelor 13. Some historic skeptics of TPTB are impressed with what's already happening - so stay tuned.
    Forget phenomenal… just give him a smart, solid, dependable and emotionally available woman who will stay for the long term even when the going gets rough. Someone who will smother him with unconditional love and mother Ty with genuine affection. When Jason meets this person, in a bizarre dating setting called The Bachelor, the time and energy spent from his Seattle comfort zone will be all worth the trouble.
    "If the only prayer you say in your entire life is Thank You, that would be enough."
    Meister Eckhart
    "God can dream a bigger dream for you than you can ever dream for yourself."
    Oprah Winfrey

  6. #136
    FORT Regular WickedFan1230's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    142

    Re: Jason's the next Bachelor!

    Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;3187282;
    I think on some levels Jason has a level head, and will make a good choice. However, he did fall for Deanna which makes me question his decision making abilities a litte. However, I will not question him as a father because I think he looks like a very competent loving father. I really did not get the wanna be famous vibe from him, and I really think we might be onto the Sutter's part two here. I really really believe that he will find a wife. I will enjoy the ride because I loved watching him, and anything will be better than Deanna and her pity parties and boohooing over nothing nonstop.
    I wouldn't consider him falling for Deanna a "questionable decision". He fell in love with the DeAnna that said she wanted 3 babies before she was thirty, the one who wanted "little people". The DeAnna at the end of the show wanted life in the fast lane and went with the guy that didn't want to be married in the first place. Who knew! She changed her mind, therefore Jason had to realize that she was not the one for him. I say GOOD for JASON!! It would have really stunk to high heaven had he found that out later. After everything, I think Jason was more hurt by the way DeAnna let him go on with a proposal, as far as getting down on one knee, before stopping him.

  7. #137
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Jason's the next Bachelor!

    WICKEDFAN - EXCELLENT post!!!
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  8. #138
    Peace MsFroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up here in my tree...
    Posts
    15,532

    Re: Jason's the next Bachelor!

    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessRight;3187494;
    Forget phenomenal… just give him a smart, solid, dependable and emotionally available woman who will stay for the long term even when the going gets rough. Someone who will smother him with unconditional love and mother Ty with genuine affection. When Jason meets this person, in a bizarre dating setting called The Bachelor, the time and energy spent from his Seattle comfort zone will be all worth the trouble.
    Where the hell are they going to find one of those in the typical Bachelor bimbo pool of Hollywood wannabes and deluded primadonas?
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

  9. #139
    FORT Regular jg1958's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    New-Brunswick
    Posts
    138

    Re: Jason's the next Bachelor!

    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessRight;3187494;
    Forget phenomenal… just give him a smart, solid, dependable and emotionally available woman who will stay for the long term even when the going gets rough. Someone who will smother him with unconditional love and mother Ty with genuine affection. When Jason meets this person, in a bizarre dating setting called The Bachelor, the time and energy spent from his Seattle comfort zone will be all worth the trouble.
    I agree with you, Jason will probably get women that are very interested in him, after seeing him on the bachelorette. I sure would jump at the chance to go on the show with him as the bachelor, but I'm not in his age group, oh ya and I'm married.
    After seeing him on the B..., they all saw how good of a guy and how good of a father he his, only interested need to apply, I hope this is the first bachelor that really works out.

    Best of luck to Jason and Ty

  10. #140
    JR jr956678's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    118

    Re: Jason's the next Bachelor!

    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3188182;
    Where the hell are they going to find one of those in the typical Bachelor bimbo pool of Hollywood wannabes and deluded primadonas?
    They aren't - which is why they are looking at some other places than the typical bachelor pool and one reason, I suspect, why they announced Jason as the bachelor well before the selection process was complete.

    I expect to see some of the typical wack-o-women on the show, but they won't make it to the final 4 - he will know who to keep and really get to know.

    Amongst the swine of the typical Bachelor bimbo pool are some real pearls - those will be the ones to watch.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.