Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Bachelor 5/12/08 Recap: Ho-ly Primate, Batman! Itís Love, Cheeky Monkey Style

Re: The Bachelor 5/12/08 Recap: Ho-ly Primate, Batman! Itís Love, Cheeky Monkey Style

for me; for you.

I will miss you, but hope you have the time of your life on your well earned rest.

You're the top! I'll be eagerly awaiting your return.
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

Re: The Bachelor 5/12/08 Recap: Ho-ly Primate, Batman! Itís Love, Cheeky Monkey Style

Roses, great recap as always! But aren't you going to write recaps for DeAnna's season????!!!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

roses, I didn't realize this was up! I just read it...and made myself tea to simulate my usual "morning coffee with roses' recap" scenario... Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. When I scrolled down to see the monkey photo, I just lost it! You crack me up! Enjoy your time off... I was hoping you were also doing the Bachelorette recaps since I'm not watching that show...ah well. I'll have to wait until they pick the next jerk, I mean, Bachelor to read your fantastic recaps!!!!

Oh my gosh, did I just see the girl from the London Calling Bachelor in an Orbit commercial, biting down on everything because she was just dumped? You remember her: the one that took a chunk out of a can??

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12