+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: 5/12 'Finale' Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 5/12 'Finale' Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by sketchgrrl;2995931;
    She did not pose naked, just scantily clad.
    I didn't think it was any different than most magazines. But then again I only have seen 2 of the shots.

yes she did. I just saw the behind the scenes footage on Entertainment Tonight and she was naked. In one photo all she was wearing was a veil. I wonder what Matt thinks of his preciouse "monkey" now that he knows that everyone see her for what she really is and what she will do for publicity. She will leave him for the first producer who offers her a role on the casting couch or for another fool with a bigger wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by lonewriter;2996221;
    yes she did. I just saw the behind the scenes footage on Entertainment Tonight and she was naked. In one photo all she was wearing was a veil. I wonder what Matt thinks of his preciouse "monkey" now that he knows that everyone see her for what she really is and what she will do for publicity. She will leave him for the first producer who offers her a role on the casting couch or for another fool with a bigger wallet.

Well true, but she isn't showing her naughty bits is she? So I don't think it's that different than what you see in Vogue, etc... just that it's GGW mag which makes it seem a bit more extraordinary. JMO

FORT Newbie

The picture with her wearing a veil and carrying a bouquet, you don't see her body.

When they walked out onto the Ellen set, Matt looked very serious but as soon as he realized he was on camera, he broke into a smile. When they sat on Ellen's couch, Matt had an open position, but Shayne crossed her legs away from him, towards Ellen. At one point, Matt put his arm on the sofa behind Shayne, but he removed it as soon as he thought their segment was over (but the camera was still on them). They talked about having two children and raising one in London and one in LA. They also talked about how Shayne locked him out on the balcony overnight after they watched the Chelsea final date together.

There was no mention of Girls Gone Wild, and I can't help but wonder how Matt feels about that.

Shayne said that her kissing guys in movies is acting, but Matt's kissing the girls on the show was "real."

I hope they are and will be happy. I continue to root for them. I wish I knew their birth info so I could look at their astrology charts.

Oh, Matt joked that they plan to broadcast all of their most important moments, like when Shayne gives birth to their children and his, Matt's funeral.

Ellen then quipped that by then, TV might indeed be broadcasting funerals.

Teaching and Learning :) heatheshells10's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sketchgrrl;2996367;
    When they walked out onto the Ellen set, Matt looked very serious but as soon as he realized he was on camera, he broke into a smile. When they sat on Ellen's couch, Matt had an open position, but Shayne crossed her legs away from him, towards Ellen. At one point, Matt put his arm on the sofa behind Shayne, but he removed it as soon as he thought their segment was over (but the camera was still on them). They talked about having two children and raising one in London and one in LA. They also talked about how Shayne locked him out on the balcony overnight after they watched the Chelsea final date together.

There was no mention of Girls Gone Wild, and I can't help but wonder how Matt feels about that.

Shayne said that her kissing guys in movies is acting, but Matt's kissing the girls on the show was "real."

I hope they are and will be happy. I continue to root for them. I wish I knew their birth info so I could look at their astrology charts.

Oh, Matt joked that they plan to broadcast all of their most important moments, like when Shayne gives birth to their children and his, Matt's funeral.

Ellen then quipped that by then, TV might indeed be broadcasting funerals.
    Someone, I can't remember who, said that Matt was a Cancer and Shayne was a Scorpio I think. I can't remember. I'm not good at astrology, but I know they were both water signs which is good apparently.
    "I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams." -Alex and Emma

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2992527;
    1. Fleiss is a scumbag, but a wiley one.
    2. On paper Matt and Shayne make no sense.
    3. Even his brother said she wasn't Matt's type.
    4. She is dumb as a post.
    5. He calls her "monkey"; not sweetheart or honey or babe
    6. He admitted to being more physically attracted to Chelsea.
    7. He is comfortable with her - no tension/no true attraction based on the length of their "courtship"

I could go on.
    Now, ya see...that last point is exactly why I think he DID sincerely choose Shayne. Maybe I'm not being romantic enough but being comfortable with someone is a trait I'd want if I planned on spending the rest of my life with that person. Passion is fine and dandy. But at some point you have to get out of bed and actually have conversations and establish a life with the other person. Much easier to do that when you're comfortable with him/her.

I don't think Shayne is dumb as a post. She may not be booksmart. But she has a lot of emotional intelligence. I thought she was brilliant in her private conversation with Matt's mother. They talked about how serious and permanent marriage is. Shayne referenced her own parents' multiple marriages to illustrate how important a permanent commitment is to her, and how seriously she takes it. Now I realize this girl is an actress. But if she's being honest in everything she says, I believe she's a wonderful match for Matt.

She did indeed pose naked, unless by "scantily clad" you are referring to the veil she is wearing while laying naked on the bed. Just because it isn't full frontal nudity doesn't mean she wasn't naked.

But I digress, because it isn't exactly the nudity or lack thereof that I have an issue with. It's her choice of venue.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by lonewriter;2996221;

All I hope for is the very best for both of them. I don't see anything wrong with the photos and beside..Matt being kissing too many women on the show..that really hard for Shayne to deal with. Welcome them to the public eye and their maganify glass...

Quote Originally Posted by Karennz;2997632;
    Now, ya see...that last point is exactly why I think he DID sincerely choose Shayne...
    After knowing each other for only a few weeks? If they had been dating exclusively for 6+ months I wouldn't argue this with you.

We were bored to death with him constantly kissing these women. If they had any worthwhile conversation, we would have seen it and we didn't. Shayne is too young and inexperienced at life to have meaninful discussions with a man like Matt. Her favorite things are shopping and Shayne. Matt called her on the dumb blond act and all she did was prove that it wasn't an act.

She was prepared with that speech to Matt's mom, but it was just BS. Maybe someday she hopes for a strong marriage that lasts a lifetime, but she isn't ready yet and has no frame of reference for one when she does say "I do" to someone very different than Matt.

Time will tell what happens with them, but I'm not holding my breath for a wedding invitation.

+ Reply to Thread