+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 46 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: 5/12 'Finale' Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 5/12 'Finale' Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

I loved Chelsea's exit. Good for her. I hope that wherever she is now, she is very happy.

I loved the finale. I saw the way Matt just ate that girl up with his eyes from the very first. I also think its a shame that people have been so mean because she has chosen acting as her profession. Obviously she has been working at it since she was a kid. It's in her blood. And it is not like her family commections have done her much good. And think about it she could have wound up like Paris Hilton, just another Hollywood "HO". And Hilty had both parents at home too!

You know I am a "california blonde" from Hollywood no less and now as I am older I can tell you it has been a royal pain to be treated badly just because I looked good. Good looks are a blessing and a curse. First people assume you are stupid then they feel betrayed and sometimes downright hostile when it turns out you are not.

Anyone looking at this girl can only say a few things: she is very pretty, fashionable, unapologetic about who she is, plays it a bit for laughs and seems to really love the guy.

She is aware of how bad, a bad marriage can be, thanks to her parents, so I think she will work harder at making her marriage work.

Look guys, she is just 22 years old. She put herself out there because maybe, just maybe she wanted her own family. I can vouch for the fact that sometimes the prettiest girl in the room is sometimes also the lonliest. Give her a break.

I really hold good thoughts for them. I think they are lucky to have found each other in such a messed uo world and in such a goofy way to boot.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ywatchTV;2991396;
    I agree, I think her comments made her look low-class. My husband said the redneck was coming out!
    Hey, I'm from Colorado like Chelsea and I will say - we're not rednecks - not here!!! Colorado's actually a pretty liberal state...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by joann2007;2989984;
    He said he felt most at ease with Shayne and more passion with Chelsea
    So he proposed to the one he had less passion for? NICE! . How wonderful to have bypassed this season's finale in particular. A set up from start to finish.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by hulagirl3;2991265;
    he chose the best girl. did not care for chelsea's negative comment on shayne. shows true character
    Chelsea spoke her thoughts to the man who was calling her "honey" and then dumped her

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by alyourpal;2990462;
    Who are all of these shayne-lovers coming out of the woodwork? I didn't think anyone liked her, until now.
    There are many of us! Odd you have not seen this! Check out the Shayne threads in both sections for starters!
    Last edited by lildago; 05-13-2008 at 09:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lanatunes;2991444;
    I loved the finale. I saw the way Matt just ate that girl up with his eyes from the very first. I also think its a shame that people have been so mean because she has chosen acting as her profession. Obviously she has been working at it since she was a kid. It's in her blood. And it is not like her family commections have done her much good. And think about it she could have wound up like Paris Hilton, just another Hollywood "HO". And Hilty had both parents at home too!

You know I am a "california blonde" from Hollywood no less and now as I am older I can tell you it has been a royal pain to be treated badly just because I looked good. Good looks are a blessing and a curse. First people assume you are stupid then they feel betrayed and sometimes downright hostile when it turns out you are not.

Anyone looking at this girl can only say a few things: she is very pretty, fashionable, unapologetic about who she is, plays it a bit for laughs and seems to really love the guy.

She is aware of how bad, a bad marriage can be, thanks to her parents, so I think she will work harder at making her marriage work.

Look guys, she is just 22 years old. She put herself out there because maybe, just maybe she wanted her own family. I can vouch for the fact that sometimes the prettiest girl in the room is sometimes also the lonliest. Give her a break.

I really hold good thoughts for them. I think they are lucky to have found each other in such a messed uo world and in such a goofy way to boot.
    Great post and welcome to the FORT.

I also want to wish Matt and Shayne the very best in their future together. Imo, Shayne is well aware that maintaining the relationship will be a difficult journey, but one she is willing to take for the man that she loves. I also feel that Matt knows that he has found his true soulmate and that he will also fight to make it work.

FORT Newbie

Before last night's show I thought it was Shayne, but when Matt had the final date with Chelsea I KNEW it. Did anyone else notice when they were kissing at her door, they move out into the hall and the door started to close. Matt reaches out to catch the door and to me, he looks annoyed - kinda like, "Don't let that door close with us out here - you need to get back in that room." He didn't look caught up in the moment with Chelsea. In fact, quite the opposite. Did anyone else notice that?

I so want to watch Shayne and Matt's first solo date again. Does anyone know where it might be available? That episode is no longer on abc website. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2990644;
    I'm forced to agree that this engagement is just a farce for publicity. Shayne is far too young, inexperienced, ignorant and dull for Matt to sentence himself to for life. Fleiss hiring her as a "default" F1 is devious, but smart. While many may suspect, none is likely to have proof and only time will tell the real story. In the meantime both Matt and Shayne get screen time and the Bach is back to the proposal ending again.

It's likely that Shayne signed on for the show just to get on TV and be part of the Bach debacle. By Las Vegas she wanted out and THAT is probably when Fleiss approached her with "the plan".

I don't think Chelsea would have been so hurt/mad, if Matt had picked Amanda or no one rather than that phoney Shayne.

I'm not sure if I can choke down another Bach, but I'll tune in on the Bachette to watch how she forces that story book ending she is determined to get no matter what.

Well I am no phony, didn't watch the final last night wasn't interested. I will watch Deanna although she was not my fav last season and hoping for the best. My fav already is heading to final 3 spot again if screencaps are right but it seems like it will be a good season. Some thing else for the palate seems my final 3 has been asked to be the next bachelor and he seems like a sure sweet candy, so I will take my bathing suit and humble butt and climb up on the observation deck and enjoy the season and the romance that I have gleam that is ahead. We all know Deanna is one tough lady and she wont be a phony to any nonsense.

Good morning, FORTers!
    I did not get to watch the show until this morning, but I read along with all of you to make it more fun!!!
    [p.s. may I say, bee stung lips, I thought your avatar is the most!! hilarious I've ever seen!] too cool.
    In the end, while I can't say i would have chosen either of these two women [besides the obvious fact, as Kelley would put it, I'm not a dude! doh] as THE one --
    and I'm v glad I have my own husband instead of Matt --
    I still thoroughly enjoyed the show and thought Matt picked the better partner for himself!
    Wishing them the best ...

p.s. Editing to say that while I much prefer my own gorgeous guy , as stated -- I still think Matt is hot!! unlike some other opinions posted here.
    Last edited by MayBaby; 05-13-2008 at 09:30 AM. Reason: p.s. Editing to say that while I much prefer my own gorgeous guy, as stated -- I still think Matt is hot!! unlike some others
    "When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You just know that your name is safe in their mouth..."

+ Reply to Thread