+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2728293031323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: 5/12 'Finale' Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 5/12 'Finale' Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by danien;2990528;
    YAY. I. Do. Not. Stand. Alone.
    You may not stand alone but, you are in the vast minority. Most Forters LOVE Deanna. I know I do. She is beautiful and funny and I can't hardly wait until next Monday.

We now have SCREENCAPS marlap......
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2991064;
    I enjoyed this show very much. All the sleuthing was correct including the "bulge" in Matt's back pocket. Matt is more at ease with Shayne and that does bode well for the future. He understands her as she relates to him and that is what is important.

It was a romantic proposal and she did squeal as I had hoped. I'm happy for them and wish them the best.
    I'm happy for them, as well. Whoever he chose, I decided when the show began that I was going to be unbiased this time. I thought they both seemed very happy at the FRC and I wish them the best.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2991358;
    I'm happy for them, as well. Whoever he chose, I decided when the show began that I was going to be unbiased this time. I thought they both seemed very happy at the FRC and I wish them the best.
    This is the best way to watch the show, IMHO. It allows you to watch the show and sleuth.
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

FORT Fanatic

They both seemed happy last evening and I sincerely wish them well. However, my fear is that Shayne just does not have enough depth to her to hold the interest of this man. Will he tire of the cute 'monkey' ditz?

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hulagirl3;2991265;
    he chose the best girl. did not care for chelsea's negative comment on shayne. shows true character
    Indeed it does and it showed Matt that he picked the right girl. Chelsea's exit only made her look stupid. I don't remember any of the others who weren't chosen in other seasons act quite as classless and tacky. Broken heart be damned, she could have handled it better. Her chewing Matt out served no purpose as she still goes away with a broken heart and feeling stupid while Matt on the other hand goes off happy with the woman he chose. I am happy he picked Shayne and knew he would from day one. They seem genuinly in love with each other and I hope them nothing but the best. Go Shayne, gettin' your man in the end!

On a side note: I thought Shayne looked absolutely stunning in that dress. Chelsea looked great in hers too. Her dress was beautiful. Too bad about the lousy attitude it in it.
    Last edited by bee stung lips; 05-13-2008 at 08:16 AM.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2990972;
    OMG -- what a soap opera ending! I thought I was watching daytime TV. It took all that was in me to NOT vomit up the cocktails it took to actually WATCH the finale.

But ... I did say a LONG TIME AGO, when Shayne acted cool to the TV writer/blogger ... that if she ended up being F1, then she might be a good actress after all.

I give it a month-ish. She'll never end up with someone outside the Hollywood realm. If, per spoilers, Matt had to be talked into keeping Shayne THREE TIMES, that does not bode well for a long-term relationship.
    OMG, that is so funny! There was some vomiting going on.

Right as Matt started with, "Monkey, will you..." my cat PROJECTILE VOMITED all over the bed!!!!!!! Couldn't have better timing, although quite the mess and lengthy clean-up, but still couldn't have been more perfect!

And yes, it did look like a sopa opera moment, esp. as Shayne kept checking the camera angles.
    Last edited by MsFroggy; 05-13-2008 at 08:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips;2991377;
    Indeed it does and it showed Matt that he picked the right girl. Chelsea's exit only made her look stupid. I don't remember any of the others who weren't chosen in other seasons act quite as classless and tacky. Broken heart be damned, she could have handled it better. Her chewing Matt out served no purpose as she still goes away with a broken heart and feeling stupid while Matt on the other hand goes off happy with the woman he chose. I am happy he picked Shayne and knew he would from day one. They seem genuinly in love with each other and I hope them nothing but the best. Go Shayne, gettin' your man in the end!

On a side note: I thought Shayne looked absolutely stunning in that dress. Chelsea looked great in hers too. Her dress was beautiful. Too bad about the lousy attitude it in it.
    YEAH!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips;2991377;
    I agree, I think her comments made her look low-class. My husband said the redneck was coming out! Slamming Shayne proved no purpose. I mean at that point, it doesn't help your situation. He's not going to say, "Hmmmm, honey, you're right, thank you for pointing that out for me or I would have been trapped with a false person forever. Let's get married!"

It's usually more effective to not say anything at all. Just like I thought with Brad's situation, you can't blame the guy. If he doesn't feel it, he doesn't feel it. It's better to follow your gut and stay true to yourself. And if Chelsea were really smart, she would understand that and be happy that he didn't pick her half-heartedly.

FORT Regular

Can someone please enlighten me as to what Chelsea told Matt last night? My Tivo never recorded it because from the horrible, windy, storms -- satelitte line 2 is out!!! :-(

Quote Originally Posted by tiakenzi;2991401;
    Can someone please enlighten me as to what Chelsea told Matt last night? My Tivo never recorded it because from the horrible, windy, storms -- satelitte line 2 is out!!! :-(
    Well, Chelsea started out with what seemed like normal "I don't get it" and "I opened myself up" responses but was nodding her head as if she understood and looked like she knew it was coming.

Then as they were walking off, and along with very choppy editing, we heard her say something to the effect of, "But of all people, her? She was the falsest one of all the girls. I just don't think you are making the right decision."

He told her that she is not false and that he sees a true and genuine person and he's sorry she didn't. He also said that if she thinks he would choose somebody disingenuine, then she doesn't know him at all.

Then she called him a fool in her limo interview.

+ Reply to Thread