+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/12 'Finale' Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 5/12 'Finale' Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

OMG -- what a soap opera ending! I thought I was watching daytime TV. It took all that was in me to NOT vomit up the cocktails it took to actually WATCH the finale.

But ... I did say a LONG TIME AGO, when Shayne acted cool to the TV writer/blogger ... that if she ended up being F1, then she might be a good actress after all.

I give it a month-ish. She'll never end up with someone outside the Hollywood realm. If, per spoilers, Matt had to be talked into keeping Shayne THREE TIMES, that does not bode well for a long-term relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow;2990961;
    I did not watch tonight's finale, mainly because when you mix muscle relaxants and Motrin 600 IU you tend to fall asleep way before even DWTS airs...but for Chris to trumpet what posters have recounted as The Most Romantic Finale for tonight's show ....gimme a break. Byron and Mary had it all over them by a long shot. I guess I prefer the more mature approach to a proposal. I'm surprised that Matt and Shayne didn't get asked if they were going to Disney World now that they've won Bachelor 12.
    Now that is the funniest line I have read tonight, lol!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

FORT Regular

can someone put the show on youtube so we can watch it from here...we won't have it on our television. pretty please...I want to wach Shayne and Matt...
    Congratulation to both to them.............

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

I enjoyed this show very much. All the sleuthing was correct including the "bulge" in Matt's back pocket. Matt is more at ease with Shayne and that does bode well for the future. He understands her as she relates to him and that is what is important.

It was a romantic proposal and she did squeal as I had hoped. I'm happy for them and wish them the best.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by fortfanx;2991048;
    can someone put the show on youtube so we can watch it from here...we won't have it on our television. pretty please...I want to wach Shayne and Matt...
    Congratulation to both to them.............
    I don't think you can post youtube links on here my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2991064;
    I enjoyed this show very much. All the sleuthing was correct including the "bulge" in Matt's back pocket. Matt is more at ease with Shayne and that does bode well for the future. He understands her as she relates to him and that is what is important.

It was a romantic proposal and she did squeal as I had hoped. I'm happy for them and wish them the best.
    Love your ending tag line lol

FORT Newbie

he chose the best girl. did not care for chelsea's negative comment on shayne. shows true character

Quote Originally Posted by hulagirl3;2991265;
    he chose the best girl. did not care for chelsea's negative comment on shayne. shows true character
    How does it show Chelsea's true character? She just had her heart broken and to add insult to injury, he dumped her for Shayne (who a lot of people thought was fake). I was glad she called him out on it. I think it was an honest moment of hurt and disbelief and not that Chlesea is truely a bitter harpie.

It was a great finale and was very soap opera like, which did not bother me.

Hope they are happy if still together.

LOVED THE FRC!!!! Love Shayne and Matt!!! The proposal was so romantic
    and I know they will last. cant wait to see them on Ellen tomorrow

+ Reply to Thread