+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: 5/5 WTA Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 5/5 WTA Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by TCB;2973519;
    The preview had him saying, "There has to be 24 losers..." I never saw that when it aired, did I miss it?
    It was in the preview but it never actually aired on the show!

TCB
    FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;2977498;
    It was in the preview but it never actually aired on the show!
    Thanks for your reply. So I wasn't losing my mind.
    Why not show it? I mean, they sure played up obvious edited "audience reactions" and "bachelorette reactions" in the commercial to not even air it.

Quote Originally Posted by TCB;2977505;
    Thanks for your reply. So I wasn't losing my mind.
    Why not show it? I mean, they sure played up obvious edited "audience reactions" and "bachelorette reactions" in the commercial to not even air it.
    Yet another example of the very strange editing for this season - the list is long of things that we've asked this question of.

TCB
    FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl4;2977554;
    Yet another example of the very strange editing for this season - the list is long of things that we've asked this question of.
    So true.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;2973626;
    I feel like I must've been watching a different season. Why would so many of you want to sit through a season of Amanda as Bachelorette? Because you want to hear someone use the word "Like" 43,262 times in one hour? Granted, that's not a reason to dislike a person, but I definitely wouldn't be able to watch week after week of that kind of speech problem. Yow.

I can't see where Matt did anything wrong to Amanda, either. He just didn't love her as much as the other two women. So for that, he deserves to be called "trash"? He HAD to send 1 lady home -- that doesn't make him trash.

Let's face it: a girl spends most of her hometown time forcing Matt to meet pretend people instead of grabbing every minute of limited time with him to create a true family bond. It's safe to assume that a girl who does that isn't going to be "a contender". It all boils down to matters of the heart. A prank is funny, but a prank doesn't bind hearts or create love.

I think Matt sent the right girl home. And I hope that's the last we see of her on TV. She wasn't persecuted, she just fell for him more deeply than he fell for her. Common event in life.
    Oh, I agree 100% out of the F4 women I liked Amanda the least she did nothing for me on the show and even after reading some of her interviews after the show, I still find her boring she maybe sweet but she is still boring that would be one bachelorette show I would have to far go.........

Well, you never know... Look at DeAnna. She had a lot of naysayers and a lot of critics. Lots of people thought she was a bully, and too blunt. But here she is as the next bachelorette. She had her naysayers, but she also had a huge fan base of very loyal fans, and I am one of them! I see Amanda as being on the of the most popular bachelorettes this season and w/her huge fan base you never know what could happen...
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

DEW
    FORT Regular

fireflyer - Amanda acknowledged how awful it was that she said "like" so many times. She was on the Ellen show and commented on how difficult it was to watch herself speaking. She said she was very nervous. While she was on Ellen, I didn't hear her say "like" at all and the same goes for the WTA.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112