+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 5/5 WTA Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 5/5 WTA Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2970668;
    No way, there had to be a more dramatic fight in Bachelor history than "Walk off".

I always preferred "If I were talking to you, Jenny, I would have said 'Jenny'".
    So you prefer the classics.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2970710;
    I am not watching just reading. How is Amanda doing? Are they setting her up to be the Bachelorette after Deanna?
    I didn't watch either..the first time ever. This snark-fest of a show totally bores me.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;2971113;
    So you prefer the classics.
    yeah - I like your avatar, too, Zinnia!
    "When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You just know that your name is safe in their mouth..."

Quote Originally Posted by Valancy;2970686;
    Amanda rocks, I wish Matt picked her over Chelsea. I'm sure the editing was a big part in Marshana looking so dramatic after what Amanda said. The two people who irritated Marshana the most (Robin and Chelsea) also rubbed me the wrong way. I loved all her saris too. She looked gorgeous in them.
    I feel exactly the same, especially with the underlined part of the quote.

I never cared for the WTA episodes as nothing new is ever discussed and it's pretty much a snooze fest which last night sure was. Someone must really like Marshana on this show, as the focus was primarily on her over the other women. Don't tell me she'll be a future 'Bachelorette'! UGH!

I like Matt better with longer hair. To me, he didn't seem ecstatically happy which I think he would be if he were truly in love with someone. He looked stoic to me as he talked about spending the rest of his life with this certain person.

I guess time will tell....

Matt's charm took him only so far.....it was clear he was uncomfortable last night and he should have been. Amanda stood out as the only one who put him in his place and despite the fact it appears she had unrealistic expectations, I really liked her strength.

TCB
    FORT Newbie

The preview had him saying, "There has to be 24 losers..." I never saw that when it aired, did I miss it?

I feel like I must've been watching a different season. Why would so many of you want to sit through a season of Amanda as Bachelorette? Because you want to hear someone use the word "Like" 43,262 times in one hour? Granted, that's not a reason to dislike a person, but I definitely wouldn't be able to watch week after week of that kind of speech problem. Yow.

I can't see where Matt did anything wrong to Amanda, either. He just didn't love her as much as the other two women. So for that, he deserves to be called "trash"? He HAD to send 1 lady home -- that doesn't make him trash.

Let's face it: a girl spends most of her hometown time forcing Matt to meet pretend people instead of grabbing every minute of limited time with him to create a true family bond. It's safe to assume that a girl who does that isn't going to be "a contender". It all boils down to matters of the heart. A prank is funny, but a prank doesn't bind hearts or create love.

I think Matt sent the right girl home. And I hope that's the last we see of her on TV. She wasn't persecuted, she just fell for him more deeply than he fell for her. Common event in life.

I thought he was miserable as well. In fact, before the show even started this season I made the statement that when I saw him on Dancing w/The Stars, he looked unhappy and miserable. I guess we will soon find out!

You guys have done great as always and I can't wait still DeAnna starts her show next week!
    Be mindful of the ball that rolls in your path and the child who may be coming after it. They will not see you because their eyes are on the ball and your eyes should be on the road!

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;2973626;
    I feel like I must've been watching a different season. Why would so many of you want to sit through a season of Amanda as Bachelorette? Because you want to hear someone use the word "Like" 43,262 times in one hour? Granted, that's not a reason to dislike a person, but I definitely wouldn't be able to watch week after week of that kind of speech problem. Yow.
    We only saw this in one episode, in a highly stressful situation. I heard a 10 minute radio interview with her this week and she did not say 'like' in that way at all, nor did she on Ellen or WTA. Amanda has been a delight since episode 1 - she is easily one of my favorite bachelorettes of all seasons, if not my number 1 overall. I would LOVE to see her as The Bachelorette but based on her interview, it is doubtful she would consider it. I also think she has had a serious dose of reality about the premise of the show and would not want to participate in anything staged. I know many of us are curious how DeAnna will be treated, and depending on how her season goes, I may change my mind about wanting Amanda to have her own series but if she does, I will DEFINITELY watch.

+ Reply to Thread