+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 5/5 WTA Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 5/5 WTA Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

So much for Matt getting put on the hotseat by Amanda and Matt not liking it. Once again, I feel they've edited out so much of what I wanted to see. Tonight's show was the most boring WTA I think I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikora;2970746;
    That got quite a few looks and mutters in the audience. LOL
    So was that all there was to Matt/Amanda's exchange? I thought he seemed a little cold to her. Also...he says he didn't keep her because she didn't say the "LOVE" word. Puhleeze...realistic to expect every starting relationship to speak of deep & abiding LOVE at just 5 weeks? She said several times in PI/VO that she was falling for him, of course, Matt never heard that till after seeing the Epi's.

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl4;2970758;
    So much for Matt getting put on the hotseat by Amanda and Matt not liking it. Once again, I feel they've edited out so much of what I wanted to see. Tonight's show was the most boring WTA I think I've seen.
    Yes very boring! I would be interested in knowing just what was edited out if any. If much was left out, then they evidently didn't want to make him look bad?

There really just haven't been enough interesting women on this Bach to make a WTA worth watching. When they first started doing these they would save some fun clips just for this, but apparently there hasn't been enough points of interest to fill the eps and a WTA. They should have just skipped this, but hey they got me to blow an hour of my evening watching it.

Zao

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2970765;
    There really just haven't been enough interesting women on this Bach to make a WTA worth watching. When they first started doing these they would save some fun clips just for this, but apparently there hasn't been enough points of interest to fill the eps and a WTA. They should have just skipped this, but hey they got me to blow an hour of my evening watching it.
    I agree. There just wasn't enough big personalities this season. In a way, I felt that in the episodes and WTA they had to over-dramatize Robin and Marshana to make up for the less than interesting women.
    Last edited by Zao; 05-05-2008 at 11:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikora;2970746;
    That got quite a few looks and mutters in the audience. LOL
    This was almost "The Marshana Show." I would have liked to hear from Noelle and Ashlee. Kikora, wasn't there something you said you'd tell us after the show aired?

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2970606;
    Who will become Matt's wife?? Chris is one funny man!
    Yea, I got a big laugh out of that, but I when CH said "don't miss the most romantic moment in Bachelor History, when Matt tells one woman that she will FOREVER BE the love of his life" (emphasis CH). Hey, I bet they get married! Chelsea's got on a long white dress and everything, so let's just "getter done"! Don't you all just love weddings?

I want yall to stop that laughing right now!

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2970682;
    Welcome to the fray then

Gee - it hasn't crashed tonite either - uuummmmm
    Oh yes it did! A couple of hours ago, I stopped trying and waited until now.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2970710;
    I am not watching just reading. How is Amanda doing? Are they setting her up to be the Bachelorette after Deanna?
    I hope so! When she came to the "hot seat" the crowd cheered and CH told her "they love you", so maybe she will be the next Bachelorette. Remember in her interview after she was sent home, she said that she was being interviewed for The Bachelorette, but when DeAnna got it, they gave her material to apply to The Bachelor instead. I believe an office friend nominated her for The Bachelorette, so since she got called in for an interview, ABC must have been interested in that possibility.

seriously, I got the feeling after seeing him with the red phone booth that he would have chosen it if he could have

+ Reply to Thread