+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor 4/28/08 Recap: Roses, Barbados, and Hos, oh My!

Re: The Bachelor 4/28/08 Recap: Roses, Barbados, and Hos, oh My!

Now I'm feeling embarassed that I have a Bedazzler...!

nah, I don't have one of those.

Well now that I think about it, I might not be so willing to give my whole arm…maybe just below the elbow…um…well maybe just below the wrist…er…well maybe my pinkie…yeah, that’s the ticket. I’d give my left pinkie to know how much money changed hands for the trampoline.

As we watch them caress and kiss, using tongues I might add, in voice-over Matt tells us he was “deeply touched” *cue Beavis and Butthead chortle* when she said she was falling for him.

He believes they make a good couple and he understands why it’s hard for her. (Go ahead, make your own joke here, heh).

This Ho Blows (but not in the way you think, or does she?)

I’m thinking his heart may have dropped, but it’s probably a safe bet that some other organ of his shot straight up skyward.
    Fantastic recap, roses! I love that you timed the dates!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Roses, you just keep getting better and better! I can see Matt as a teenaged construction worker - he had the helmet bang down (not as fun as it sounds) with Amanda on the ziplining outing. Wouldn't have pegged Chelsea as a closet bedazzler - maybe she stole the panties from Marshana's suitcase since we know she isn't above going through the other girls' things. Thanks again for a truly enjoyable read!

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl4;2963240;
    Roses, you just keep getting better and better! I can see Matt as a teenaged construction worker - he had the helmet bang down (not as fun as it sounds) with Amanda on the ziplining outing. Wouldn't have pegged Chelsea as a closet bedazzler - maybe she stole the panties from Marshana's suitcase since we know she isn't above going through the other girls' things. Thanks again for a truly enjoyable read!
    I have been thinking all week about Roses' comments about Matt working in construction. I suddenly started laughing and no one knows why.

Roses, you have a real talent there, very funny indeed.
    I haven't seen your work before but will have a look through to find the previous episodes.
    I think you are writing what an awful lot of people are thinking.

I was really surprised at how much screen time Shayne has been getting since day one. The whole show seems to be edited around her and she seems to get lengthy sections to talk about her and Matt, the other women don't get anywhere near the same amount of time.
    I thought the Shayne/Matt date in Barbados was really contrived compared to what the other two women had to do...Amanda in the treetops, I thought Shayne was Matts little monkey?

Keep your recaps going as they bring the show down to earth where it really needs to be.

Cheers

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

Water Trampoline: Shop InflatableTrampolines.com

Roses.. no need for the pinky .. you will need it to type ... looks like that trampoline was somewhere between $1,500 and $3,500 ... maybe more .. I mean .. they did have to ship it out to the middle of the ocean! LOL!
    Wasting away another summer...

Did Roses do a recap for the WTA? I live for these recaps.

Calig, I've been checking but haven't seen one. It was a fairly tame WTA, but I'm sure Roses could still milk it for some great humor!

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl4;2984782;
    Calig, I've been checking but haven't seen one. It was a fairly tame WTA, but I'm sure Roses could still milk it for some great humor!
    Yes, I agree, there wasn't much material with that WTA, but Roses is the Queen of Recaps. Perhaps she is saving some material for the FRC recap.

Ordinarily FoRT doesn't recap 'recap' shows (WTA loosely falls into this category) but I've always enjoyed having my way with them in the past. However things have been cra-zay in the Roses' household lately so I had to pass. Sorry dear friends. But do not fear...I'll definitely be in gear for the finale.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast