+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 4/28 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: 4/28 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

On Bach 10 Bevin was called "slutty" for her moment in the pool with Lt. From SC for the show it seems Shayne was sitting on his lap by the water. But then she did that during her 1-1 date early on in the show (epi 3 maybe?). So what does that make her? Since she is a wannabe actress does she get a free pass?

He seems like he had the hots for her during taping and with the cameras around she just thought she was doing a TV gig .

I have never heard a real smart, intellectual person tell others that they are smart and intellectual.

Just a few observations based on SCs and reading posts here.

Just watched the episode and hearing how Amanda speaks, I would dump her too.
    I cannot hear her longer than 30 seconds and then she has said about 10 times, like,like.

It is funny, while you guys were watching this episode most of you stated it felt awkward between Amanda and Matt.
    Now he gets crucified for not picking her.

I do not like Chelsea one bit, so I also thought he would go for Amanda and Shayne, but see my first sentence, now I am glad he chose Chelsea, at least we do not have to hear Amanda speak again.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDutchWoman;2964285;
    I cannot hear her longer than 30 seconds and then she has said about 10 times, like,like.

It is funny, while you guys were watching this episode most of you stated it felt awkward between Amanda and Matt.

I do not like Chelsea one bit, so I also thought he would go for Amanda and Shayne, but see my first sentence, now I am glad he chose Chelsea, at least we do not have to hear Amanda speak again.
    I guess you did not watch the ELLEN show, because she explain that she was nervous and she did not realize that she said so much like. When she was speaking on Ellen she did not say like either. 1 mistake in a pressure cooker seems to condemn the lady, funny she seems more intellectual than the rest that is left behind.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2964287;
    I guess you did not watch the ELLEN show, because she explain that she was nervous and she did not realize that she said so much like. When she was speaking on Ellen she did not say like either. 1 mistake in a pressure cooker seems to condemn the lady, funny she seems more intellectual than the rest that is left behind.
    I watched the Ellen show and let me say it was hilarious when Ellen said I counted like 60 times you saying like lol

I get you defending your girl I have to defend mine Shayne just for breathing

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;2964192;
    On Bach 10 Bevin was called "slutty" for her moment in the pool with Lt. From SC for the show it seems Shayne was sitting on his lap by the water. But then she did that during her 1-1 date early on in the show (epi 3 maybe?). So what does that make her? Since she is a wannabe actress does she get a free pass?

He seems like he had the hots for her during taping and with the cameras around she just thought she was doing a TV gig .

I have never heard a real smart, intellectual person tell others that they are smart and intellectual.

Just a few observations based on SCs and reading posts here.
    Shayne gets a free pass here?? Come on you ARE kidding right

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDutchWoman;2964285;

She only did that in one episode, not the whole season! She explained why she did it so I don't hold it against her!

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;2965802;
    She only did that in one episode, not the whole season! She explained why she did it so I don't hold it against her!
    Me either!! She was very nervous and quite honestly she had reason to be! she layed her heart on the line and then Matt broke it and dumped it the next day...
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Quote Originally Posted by MattLuvsShayne;2965389;
    I watched the Ellen show and let me say it was hilarious when Ellen said I counted like 60 times you saying like lol

I get you defending your girl I have to defend mine Shayne just for breathing
    Got to agree with you on that one! I was for Bevin as F1, but was very happy for Tessa and Andy. I was for DeAnna but if Jenni was the F1, there was nothing for me to be upset at her for, she is a lovely woman. After Marshana and Robin left, I was happy with all the remaining women. Amanda is a lovely. But I see the connection with Shayne and Matt. If I'm wrong, so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2966066;
    Me either!! She was very nervous and quite honestly she had reason to be! she layed her heart on the line and then Matt broke it and dumped it the next day...
    Come on now. Matt didn't break her heart. She was too mad for that to be the case. Her desparate I love you speech was just a push to win the prize who is looking less and less like a prize.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2966991;
    Come on now. Matt didn't break her heart. She was too mad for that to be the case. Her desparate I love you speech was just a push to win the prize who is looking less and less like a prize.
    When I get hurt, I get mad so that I don't cry, so I believe it is possible for her to be both mad and heart broken. It's those times when things that you might not normally say will slip out because the emotions are running thick, but you are working so hard to not run a flood of tears and feel like a fool. I thought that scene looked like one of 2 normal scenes the entire show. The other was when she was jokingly giving him the rose back.

+ Reply to Thread