+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 4/28 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 4/28 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

[QUOTE=alizarules;2958483;]
    Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;2958386 View Post
    Hey Beachmom,

dodie430 is right. I just watched last night's episode on ABC .com to confirm.
    It's clearly says "Pretty."

Sorry for the mistake - I thought for sure I had seen it, but it was late and, oh well, the whole scenario was not the most tasteful IMO.

Shayne may not bore him yet, but 3 minutes after the sex cools down and he will be comotose. No matter how smart she says she is, the truth is plan to see.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2959133;
    Shayne may not bore him yet, but 3 minutes after the sex cools down and he will be comotose. No matter how smart she says she is, the truth is plan to see.

Ha Ha - true, very true. But I think he already realizes that.

Sadie was the name of the girl Lorenzo let go and then started dating. She moved or was going to move to NYC to be with him (it was said) after Jen, the girl he picked, didn't. I think Jen went back to her boyfriend. I wonder if Sadie and Lorenzo lasted at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;2959069;
    Sorry for the mistake - I thought for sure I had seen it, but it was late and, oh well, the whole scenario was not the most tasteful IMO.
    I agree to an extent, and the only reason I posted the screen cap was because I woke up this morning to gads and gads of posts talking about how trashy it was to have his name emblazoned on her underwear. I don't mind the debate on whether what she did was appropriate or not, I just wanted to clear it up that's all.

And the post wasn't aimed at you specifically, it was the first one I happened upon in a search so that I could respond in context. So I apologize if I made you feel singled out, you were not the only one who saw "Matt" - not by far.

Whose politics would Matt talk about? Honestly, I doubt any of them know anything about British politics. I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;2959276;
    Whose politics would Matt talk about? Honestly, I doubt any of them know anything about British politics. I don't.
    I think he said US politics and the election. There is a lot to talk about there-past and present presidential elections.

Hmmm... I don't suppose a guy can find a political debating partner on a televised dating show.

After all, the contestants are CAST into their positions with appearance being a limiting factor.

Life being as unfair as it, I would think the happiest marriages in the world are those of blind people. They can see people better.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;2961441;
    Hmmm... I don't suppose a guy can find a political debating partner on a televised dating show.

After all, the contestants are CAST into their positions with appearance being a limiting factor.

Life being as unfair as it, I would think the happiest marriages in the world are those of blind people. They can see people better.
    The Bach seems to be given some say in the selection process. At least one of the seasons had a lot of well educated women in the harem.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;2961441;

One of the original 25 girls had a job in politics. I think she worked for Republican political advisors, but can't remember. I *do* remember the bored look on Matt's face when she was telling him about her job!

And she didn't make the 25-to-15 cut.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;2959276;
    Since this subject was brought up I have to say that Britain's political structure is somewhat different from the US. Unless Shayne has been watching C-SPAN (to see actual political proceedings) or cable "The place for politics" network (for the drama) since taping the finale I don't see her discussing politics or anything of substance based on what we have seen of her. . I doubt she will even understand their political climate. She appears IMO to be more into how many more shoes, jewelry or sunglasses she can get from her earnings from the next TV gig and how to get any job in Hollywood to maintain her high-maintainance lifestyle, of course Papa Lamas is always going to lend a helping hand.

+ Reply to Thread