+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 4/28 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Fanatic

Re: 4/28 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by ywatchTV;2957122;
    Definitely a sad night in "Bachelor" history.

I knew Chelsea wouldn't go home after all the "Will Chelsea open up?"/ "Matt struggles with Chelsea" teases and promos.

The producers are underestimating the intelligence of their audience.

I really liked Amanda until all of the "likes" and then her classless exit. It's unfortunate she couldn't hold her head up high and exit with grace like Noelle and a few others. (Note, a FEW) Calling him an *** hole did not ingraciate her to me and certainly only reinforced his decision.

I tried to give her the BOTD for nerves, etc., but NATIONAL TV, bridges, your parents, etc. I don't feel sorry for a girl in that position b/c she put herself there and I don't know why they haven't figured out yet that this is how it works. He has to lead the girls on, he has to let somebody go. What they do behind closed doors is anybody's guess, but you don't have to sleep with a guy to win him over and if you do, then he is not worth it!

I like Shayne, but I think she's shallow and I doubt he will be having conversations of any import or brevity with either her or Chelsea. And how can
    Shayne move to London when her career is based in Malibu (along with her family and her most important buddy, the sun)???

It definately looked to me like she called him a ******bag. Which would be a first in bachelor history (on air, at least). C'mon, you had to laugh at that!
    Classless, yes, but she let her true feelings be known. And I'd rather see that than someone pretending she wishes him the best.

Sorry, I didn't realize it was d***ebag. I didn't realize that was edit-worthy, but it is Disney, so I guess it's too much for prime time. Funny, they can say a** and b*** but not that!!

It is funnier now that I know that's what she said, but still.

IT WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT if they had edited her slur with one of her MEEPS!!!

Also, sometimes you can say so much more by saying nothing at all. At that point you know he is not going to change his mind, so why not leave with dignity.

Didn't the second to last girl from the Rome season kind of clam up ala Bevin-style? And he ended up ditching Jen and dating her! What was her name???

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;2955952;
    Did anyone else notice Chelsea's underpants had "Matt" written in rhinestones
    on them? That's just too much.
    Just to set the record straight

Chelsea's underwear did not have "Matt" written on them in rhinestones, they said "Pretty".

I thought the prank she played on Matt last week made it pretty clear that Amanda didn't have any strong feelings for him. Their conversations are painful and there has to be a reason why Fleiss shows us so little of their "journey". Anger to me from the roseless is another clear sign that they were not to be. At least she called him a name that had to be censored and gave us a little excitement until we found out what the "dirty" word was. In the end I would rather have had her call him a "jerk" to avoid any language barrier.

The WTA should be pretty dull. Amanda and "bon soir" Robin were the only 2 that were rabid about being kicked to the curb. Unless they serve alcohol and the underpants gal from ep 1 comes back with more panties to share.

FORT Fanatic

[QUOTE=dodie430;2957409;]Just to set the record straight

Chelsea's underwear did not have "Matt" written on them in rhinestones, they said "Pretty".
    QUOTE]

(Tongue firmly planted in cheek)

That being said, I think the point everyone's missing is that we saw her underwear and it HAD rhinestones.

I couldn't read it and all I thought was "Wait, is this Rock of Love?"

Fleiss that was truly a tacky moment. Chelsea didn't just open herself up to Matt, she opened herself up to the production staff and the entire country. (And I thought Ambre's "I'm not wearing underwear" on the above mentioned Rock of Love was desperate.) totally unnecessary

I feel sorry for all of them. Actions aside, this group got:

The Worst Edit in Bachelor History!!!!!

Scary enough, Shayne may come out of this best whether or not she gets the guy.

I, of course, will be watching til the end. But I won't feel good about it.

Wow - haven't been here in a while. I'm surprised at the sudden turning on the beloved bachelor. Was it brought on because Amanda, everyone's favorite, was dumped? Or has it been coming on for a while?

I had this feeling early on that Amanda was wrong for him, and I wish I'd obeyed that instinct the way I did the hunch about Michelle P in the first elimination. Every week Amanda's been sounding far more inarticulate and valley-girl like than Shayne (whom everyone has reviled as a fake blonde bimbette). And yet Amanda can't seem to form a full sentence. And that voice! Aargh! I can't listen to her for more than a couple of sentences. Every other word is "like" and she always sounds like she's 13 years old. And the exit was so very not-classy. True colors.

It's clear as a bell to me that Matt is truly in love with CHELSEA. "I'm my best with you, I go out of my way for you more than anyone else." He would logically have dumped her when he felt as though he wasn't getting the affection he needed, but he *didnt.* (It's possible that he, like a lot of guys, is most attracted to a challenge, I suppose, and Chelsea provides that.)

As for the blonde, well, I'm an actress, and I can cry on cue, and believe me, Shayne is not THAT good an actress, and I think Matt, who is great, and smart and discerning, can tell, and it's not gonna be her in the end. I bet the producers made him keep her to keep the ratings going, or maybe her dad paid them to force Matt's hand. I doubt he cares because:

F1 is gonna be Chelsea. That's my immediate instinct this time.

Quote Originally Posted by ardenriver;2958363;
    Wow - haven't been here in a while. I'm surprised at the sudden turning on the beloved bachelor. Was it brought on because Amanda, everyone's favorite, was dumped? Or has it been coming on for a while?

I had this feeling early on that Amanda was wrong for him, and I wish I'd obeyed that instinct the way I did the hunch about Michelle P in the first elimination. Every week Amanda's been sounding far more inarticulate and valley-girl like than Shayne (whom everyone has reviled as a fake blonde bimbette). And yet Amanda can't seem to form a full sentence. And that voice! Aargh! I can't listen to her for more than a couple of sentences. Every other word is "like" and she always sounds like she's 13 years old. And the exit was so very not-classy. True colors.

It's clear as a bell to me that Matt is truly in love with CHELSEA. "I'm my best with you, I go out of my way for you more than anyone else." He would logically have dumped her when he felt as though he wasn't getting the affection he needed, but he *didnt.* (It's possible that he, like a lot of guys, is most attracted to a challenge, I suppose, and Chelsea provides that.)

As for the blonde, well, I'm an actress, and I can cry on cue, and believe me, Shayne is not THAT good an actress, and I think Matt, who is great, and smart and discerning, can tell, and it's not gonna be her in the end. I bet the producers made him keep her to keep the ratings going, or maybe her dad paid them to force Matt's hand. I doubt he cares because:

F1 is gonna be Chelsea. That's my immediate instinct this time.
    ...or maybe just maybe, Matt was really attracted to Shayne, and maybe they are really engaged right now and in love. I know I have asked my husband his take on which woman he thinks Matt is going to choose, and from the very first show, he said hands down Shayne. She is not just beautiful but seems like a lot of fun. Matt did say in an interview that when he was recruited to be the Bachelor, he was in a bar on a date with someone who really was boring him. Shayne doesn't bore him. She is very affectionate which he seems as well. Perhaps they really are into each other.

[QUOTE=alizarules;2958328;]
    Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;2957409;
    Just to set the record straight

QUOTE]

(Tongue firmly planted in cheek)

That being said, I think the point everyone's missing is that we saw her underwear and it HAD rhinestones.

I couldn't read it and all I thought was "Wait, is this Rock of Love?"

Fleiss that was truly a tacky moment. Chelsea didn't just open herself up to Matt, she opened herself up to the production staff and the entire country. (And I thought Ambre's "I'm not wearing underwear" on the above mentioned Rock of Love was desperate.) totally unnecessary

I feel sorry for all of them. Actions aside, this group got:

The Worst Edit in Bachelor History!!!!!

Scary enough, Shayne may come out of this best whether or not she gets the guy.

I, of course, will be watching til the end. But I won't feel good about it.

IIRC, someone last night or early this morning posted a very clear pic of the underwear. "Matt" was clearly spelled out in rhinestones.

FORT Fanatic

[QUOTE=Beachmom;2958386;2958386]
    Quote Originally Posted by alizarules;2958328;

IIRC, someone last night or early this morning posted a very clear pic of the underwear. "Matt" was clearly spelled out in rhinestones.
    Hey Beachmom,

dodie430 is right. I just watched last night's episode on ABC .com to confirm.
    It's clearly says "Pretty."

+ Reply to Thread