+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 4/28 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 4/28 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

I mispronounce words all the time and add extra letters in, especially when I am really tired or nervous. So I couldn't laugh at her odd accent of the word.

I feel bad for Amanda, but now I wonder if her inability to complete a sentence without the word like is why we have like not like seen her like, you know.

FORT Fogey

Dang! I thought for sure Amanda would be "it"!

I could see that striptease being a producer-directed shot. Especially because the rhinestones said "Matt". For all that they built Chelsea up as being really awkward early on, especially about romance, I can't believe that she'd actually own a pair of undies that had his name in rhinestones.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2955810;
    Shayne - "I'm smart. I'm intellectual. I know what's going on in the world."

This is the best comedy I've seen in a while!
    Maybe she entertained the Brits while she was in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;2956058;
    Dang! I thought for sure Amanda would be "it"!
    I'm thankful she's not. He didn't come off as a prize this episode. I haven't seen it yet - 1 hr to go - but what I've read on the boards, I'm going to have to bring out both the sleaze meter and the ICK meter and make sure they are in working order. Oh, and have plenty of pillows to hide behind.

I can't wait to hear all of Amanda's bleeps. Much better exit strategy than Bevin's. Yes, Bevin was classy with the silent treatment, but this...finally! Is it really true that she was on her own without a goodbye, consolation hug from either girl? Now, that is a shame.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Regular

hey just a thought...they never showed Matt and Shane kissing on the bed like we saw in the previews...also Shane got the rose petals

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;2956047;
    Hey, I was very proud of Amanda tonight. I'm glad she called his butt out on his leading her on I really didn't think she had it in her and she did it without "meeping" too. It's about time one of these girls called these "bachelors" out on their behavior. GOOD FOR HER! Now I can't wait for the WTA next week to hear what she has to say about it now. By the way, I couldn't read her lips so what did she call him?
    Good for her!

I'll watch the WTA to see Matt put on the spot, but other than that I'm done with this season.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2955975;
    Beachmom I totally missed that. MAtt's name in rhinestones on the underwear? Mike Fleiss totally does not understand his audience. At all. I cant even recognize this show, compared to say Charlie's season. I'm finding it hard to find the words to express my disdain for this sham of a season which is turning out to be even worse than I could have imagined.

I actually was cheering Amanda on. It's about time that someone said - I dont beleive a word you said you so and so. Remember, she was really hurting. So - good for her for listening to what he was saying and calling him on it.
    I wish I had seen Charlie's and some of the other earlier seasons. From what you all say, they were a lot better. And Chris H. said this season would bring people back after Brad????

FORT Fogey

Wonder if the self-proclaimed smart intellectual 22 going on 12 will understand the "ENGLISH" language? That's going to be more entertainment for those of you who will watch the finale. His family will use terms she's probably never heard before unless her assignment was to watch she watched Bridget Jones Diary before her trip to UK.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;2956047;
    Now I can't wait for the WTA next week to hear what she has to say about it now. By the way, I couldn't read her lips so what did she call him?
    A d-bag (that has no real rhyme...LOL)

+ Reply to Thread