+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 4/28 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 4/28 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

I missed shaynes date.... forgot it was Monday! I picked up during Amanda's. After Chelsea's bad date I really expected her to go... shagging???? Really?

FORT Fan

Chelsea had what written on her underpants!!! Stop it! Between that, her striptease and Amanda's foul mouth and lack of literacy, we must have some very proud parents. And once again, this show can only work with what you give them and these girls gave so generously!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2955902;
    Finally, we're back!

What a stupid, stupid episode. All that swagger about how he had more eye contact with the turtles and what a horrible day they had, and then as soon as Chelsea tarts it up and puts on a nightgown and takes off her underwear, for heaven's sake, good ole horny Mattster is back on board and "falling in love" with her. Of course he is.
    So glad I skipped tonight's show. Does anyone else think this bloke is the understudy on a show called the Bachelor to Hugh Grant's "Bridget Jones Diary" character? He was a diff. person on epi 1 and then he's been free falling swaping spit with any female lips he could get to.

Maybe once he saw Lamas & family's homes he started salivating. Possible Headlines after the FRC - Bachelor proposes to one sandwich short of a picnic struggling actress.

This show is getting pathetic by the minute. Enough already. The Bach starts with a harem and the last one standing is literarily the last one standing. In many ways she ends up being the bigger loser.

Quote Originally Posted by pakacat;2955838;
    Potential forum quote for the week. I'm not convinced of her superior intelligence yet I'm afraid, but I do like what I saw from her on her date so far. She has a very sweet, playful side. Though, just not 100% convinced she is genuine; hope she is, however...
    Personally my favorite from the show (at least when seeing it Sat) is the turtle line...but this was my close second! (And obviously that was why I changed my avatar! LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2955975;
    Beachmom I totally missed that. MAtt's name in rhinestones on the underwear? Mike Fleiss totally does not understand his audience. At all. I cant even recognize this show, compared to say Charlie's season. I'm finding it hard to find the words to express my disdain for this sham of a season which is turning out to be even worse than I could have imagined.
    Hee! I missed the rhinestones but Chelsea's striptease was laughable. After complaining about holding hands in public she goes and strips for at least half a dozen production people who are standing by with cameras, lighting, makeup, sound and who knows what else, because it's her final chance to show Matt "that side" of her. I guess it was crunch time and sex not only sells but it buys roses too.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

I really thought he didnt want to give a rose to any of them. (Sorry ladies). All he wanted was a do-over but it was too late.

Quote Originally Posted by KCCasey;2955825;
    Shayne reading the card - "If you choose to Fargo your room..."
    That got a big laugh in the room at WTA when we saw the FD show! :-)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2955777;
    He says he's smitten but then he says he's trying to work out with which one of them.
    Didn't he recall "inni minni miney mo"? This bloke is the British Bob. Yikes!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Kikora;2956021;
    That got a big laugh in the room at WTA when we saw the FD show! :-)
    Is it confirmed that she is 22 and not 12?

Hey, I was very proud of Amanda tonight. I'm glad she called his butt out on his leading her on I really didn't think she had it in her and she did it without "meeping" too. It's about time one of these girls called these "bachelors" out on their behavior. GOOD FOR HER! Now I can't wait for the WTA next week to hear what she has to say about it now. By the way, I couldn't read her lips so what did she call him?

+ Reply to Thread