+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: 4/28 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Newbie

Re: 4/28 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

That scene with Matt and Amanda was so uncomfortable I had to look away. Was she force fed with talking points or what?

So, with me being on the west coast and all...who went home tonight? Amanda?

Quote Originally Posted by poinsettia;2955916;
    That scene with Matt and Amanda was so uncomfortable I had to look away. Was she force fed with talking points or what?
    I think tonights ENTIRE show was uncomfortable. From the acting lessons straight through to the strip show.
    Yorkies are like potato chips you can't have just one

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;2955811;
    does she like being called a monkey? is that a British term of endearment or something?
    I watched a couple old episodes of The Office before Bachelor tonight.... needless to say, it doesn't help that Shayne is short and blond, because alllll I could think of was Dwight and Angela.

Poor Amanda. Poor Chelsea, too- tonight had to be pretty tough for her to watch. I sympathize with the awkwardness... she reminds me a little of myself.

Oh, yeah, and Amanda and the overuse of "like" drove me crazy. I was about to start counting how many times she used it in a sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by alizarules;2955903;
    I had been pulling for Amanda since day one, but i agree that speech sounded totally immature.

She sounded like 12 year old.
    No kidding.

Like, so, like, I'm like falling in, like, love with, like, you, like, but so, like, it's hard for me to, like, open up, like... I wonder whether she actually speaks English.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Did anyone else notice Chelsea's underpants had "Matt" written in rhinestones
    on them? That's just too much.

OK, I was an Amanda fan and I was convinced it would be her. I don't know who I'm madder at - Matt, for leading her on the way he did, or Fleiss, for showing it. She's about the only one who got "real" kisses the whole way through. All of his body language pointed to her.

Now he gets his pick of one of two sexpots.

I'm done watching.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat74;2955921;
    So, with me being on the west coast and all...who went home tonight? Amanda?
    Yes she was eliminated.

Ugh! I agree--horrible episode.
    Shayne is such a goof:practically lying down on the table during dinner.
    Chelsea's strip show.
    Amanda's foul mouth and "like" I really liked him
    Never felt so "used" by a show. (and time wasted)
    I hope Matt and his temp fiancee are happy

FORT Fan

I'll tell you what tonight was -

THE MOST BORING BACHELOR EPISODE EVER

I don't dislike Shayne but if he chooses her he is not who I thought he was and thus I am no longer invested in him as a person -I am going to fargo saying she is an intellectual

Amanda - I put all of my eggs in your basket honey and between the ya'knows and likes and the ungraceful exit - and I'm being generous there - you aren't who I thought you were either

Chelsea - very nice, very boring

And I have no interest in whom he chooses - see you when Deanna returns- and to tell the truth I wasn't so crazy about her either

Beachmom I totally missed that. MAtt's name in rhinestones on the underwear? Mike Fleiss totally does not understand his audience. At all. I cant even recognize this show, compared to say Charlie's season. I'm finding it hard to find the words to express my disdain for this sham of a season which is turning out to be even worse than I could have imagined.

I actually was cheering Amanda on. It's about time that someone said - I dont beleive a word you said you so and so. Remember, she was really hurting. So - good for her for listening to what he was saying and calling him on it.

+ Reply to Thread