+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Bachelorette Diaries - Part 4: When Good Pudding Goes Nipple Up

The Bachelorette Diaries - Part 4: When Good Pudding Goes Nipple Up

You know, just when you think things are finally on track you get thrown a major curveball. For us, the hometown visits were a torture and a half, with greedy new sources demaning extra moolah keeping us worried from LA to Colorado. The cash sucking whirlwind travel experience alone, almost did us in. We wondered whether perhaps it was time to stable our horses and bake our last pudding. Only the thought of leaving you all Diary-less out in the cold, dear fans, kept us going. Finally, after much haggling and threats negotiations, we reached an understanding with various shameless money-hungry family members well-connected insiders who agreed to fork over the loot provide us with these valuable Diary pages, earning a pretty penny nothing but our humble gratitude in the process. Trust us, we pretty much are down to our last dime spared no expense to keep you happy this week!

Amanda

Chelsea

Chris

Matthew

Noelle

Shayne

We must stress, that despite our best efforts, it is entirely possible that these sensational diary pages are all a vicious fabrication and no more than the figments of some overactive imaginations with excellent typing skills. Read at your own risk.

Thanks to contributing FORT writers and moderators : AshleyPSU, lildago, Mariner, marybethp, MsFroggy, PhoneGrrrl, Rosekid, Speedbump, Yardgnome and Amanda.
    Last edited by MsFroggy; 04-23-2008 at 02:12 PM.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Re: The Bachelorette Diaries - Part 4: When Good Pudding Goes Nipple Up

This is so funny!! I laughed until I had tears rolling down my face!! Thanks to all the wonderful writers for all the laughs!!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

brilliant!

i still can't figure out who your source is, though....
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

These are the best ones yet!

Some of my favorite lines:

'That compound wasn’t a ranch, it was like Neverland minus the creepy guy and amusement park rides.'

Amanda's FakeBoyfriendBargingin and FakeHotelAttendant

'Shayne is the only girl who gives my giblets that little tingle that only a bloke can know.'

So funny! My favorite was Matthews, especially the part where he almost gave fake mom a rose!

Poor conflicted Chris. I'm afraid his storyline has peaked and is now on a downward spiral. No final rose for him. *sigh*

Thank you wonderful writers for capturing once again the very inner thoughts of the participants in this farce.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

These are too funny! Thanks to all who have contributed!

+ Reply to Thread